Posting new threads

breadgal

hi,
i m new here.. can somebody tell mi how to post a new post.. been tryin to figure it for half an hr but stil dun noe.. :embarrassed: thks..

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Scrapper Link,

All you need is navigate to want to sell section and describe the item + price with a clear title.

Very simple and straight forward.

Enjoy.

Edy

Ein

i also dunno how to start new thread. i want to start a thread in the Want to Buy section but i cant seem to find the "create new thread" or whatsoever... pls help! thanks!

edy

Administrator
Staff member
On each category, top left hand corner there is an icon which says "New Thread"

Click on it and you can start new discussion.

Please refer to the attachment.

Attachments

daces

Hi, I just tried posting a new thread. There is this 'Trackback' field right at the bottom. What purpose does this feature serve?

SGJ

I've posted it too but can't find my own post after sending? Tried few times.. still can't find??:shyxxx:

PREMILA

I also employed a maid named baja marifie from philipines from NATION SEMEI Branch. THE MAID IS A THEIF..she steals from the employer in which ever employer she works with.That is her earning.She is not working for the salary,But earns from steling the things which are expensive from her employers house ..sells them .
with nation agency..They sells.
Then she will insist on going back to phillipines .We have to buy her flight ticket and send her back.
we loose not only our expensive things but also the money we had invested with the agency as agency fees,maid loan and insurance.
I lost upto $5000 By just having a miad from NATION for 2 months.
They are audtrocies in cheating people out of their hard earned money..
How they got ISO Certification...god only knows..
criminals as maid..The maid stole my handycam worh around $2000.
I paid nearly $3000 as maid agency fees and maid loan .I also paid for insurance,runaway bond etc..etc.. which they charge...
THIS MAID AGENCY IS A THEIF BREEDER IN SINGAPORE.
PL DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM.THEY WILL NEVER GIVE YOU A NORMAL MAID.ONLY CRIMINALS

Geok Pheng

want to slim down and have your urgly tummy gone after birth

Dear all the mummies

I have a friend taken one supplement and her urgly tummy has disappear. She recommend me and my tummy has become smaller. You can have a nice figure after 3 months and no rebouce. interest and want to know more, reply me.you can be a beautiful and sexy mother again.