Postnatal Jamu Massage

babymoon

hey hey.. anyone tried postnatal jamu massage before? I'm expecting my No.2 and got friend intro me postnatal jamu massage and said got lots of advantages. So, want to know everyone here tried before and got effectiveness?

here's the site: Singapore- Origins Jamu Massage - Home

give me some opinions and my EDD is on Oct' 09.

:tlaugh:

MizfitMumma

hey hey.. anyone tried postnatal jamu massage before? I'm expecting my No.2 and got friend intro me postnatal jamu massage and said got lots of advantages. So, want to know everyone here tried before and got effectiveness?

Hey there Babymoon, my edd is juz around the corner & I also have booked for the post natal massage & jamu (it cums in a pill form or powder.) Wat ur fren said is true. It have many advantages as such shown in the website. Depend on individual, jamu can help regain our weight before pregnant faster(sometimes can shed more kilos also. If you're consuming powder jamu, juz bear with the bitterness). As for me, I have booked an aunty (got her from an ad)for a one week session of post natal massage. It include jamu, pilis, param, binder & an hour masssage for Mum. Not forgeting baby oil (not normal baby oil hor.. its called minyak telon or telon oil) It soothes the baby, get rid of wind & can make baby sleep betta. My fren also booked a massage lady for post natal massage. She gained 8kg during pregnancy & after deliver, with the help of jamu & massage, she lost 13kg & attempting to shed more kilos now.. I hope I can lost some weight aft baby is born too. You should try the massage.. I'll update you after I've tried mine ok.. Best of Luck..

Beanie

Tomolo gng to be my 4th session of the post natal massage. So far so good, can see the bump going down and getting firmer. 4 more sessions to go, very confident that i will be getting back my pre-pregnancy figure after that. Haha!!

babymoon

I hope I can lost some weight aft baby is born too. You should try the massage.. I'll update you after I've tried mine ok.. Best of Luck..
You booked with which lady? how's her package? and who will do the massage for you? a malay lady or? hehee.. lots of questions hoh.. first timer.. :tlaugh:

babymoon

Tomolo gng to be my 4th session of the post natal massage. So far so good, can see the bump going down and getting firmer. 4 more sessions to go, very confident that i will be getting back my pre-pregnancy figure after that. Haha!!
hey.. that's good ler.. seems like can gain back the confidence.. then your session expensive or not? totally 8 sessions hoh.. then izzit malay lady massage for you? tell me more ok.. :tlaugh:

Satellite

Hi I just completed Malay massage and my tummy went down from looking like 6 months preggie to nearly normal.

The massage lady is very good - her name is Farah and her number is 94479565.

babymoon

Hi I just completed Malay massage and my tummy went down from looking like 6 months preggie to nearly normal.

The massage lady is very good - her name is Farah and her number is 94479565.
oh satellite, you directly book from her? she got any website or company to refer to? she expensive or not? :001_302:

Satellite

Yes I directly book her - she is free lancer. Indonesian lady. affordable and she does it properly. I tried others before but she is the best.

MizfitMumma

You booked with which lady? how's her package? and who will do the massage for you? a malay lady or? hehee.. lots of questions hoh.. first timer.. :tlaugh:
I got her number from classified ads. She charged me $350 for a week inclusive of the items that I had mentioned to you before. She's a Malay lady. Usually before I got pregnant, I used to go to Aura Royallis Spa. Malay lady oso, She's really gud but slightly costly for me. This lady that I found in classified is much cheaper. Serviced wise, I have to try her out to find out.

babymoon

I got her number from classified ads. She charged me $350 for a week inclusive of the items that I had mentioned to you before. She's a Malay lady. Usually before I got pregnant, I used to go to Aura Royallis Spa. Malay lady oso, She's really gud but slightly costly for me. This lady that I found in classified is much cheaper. Serviced wise, I have to try her out to find out.
quite cheap she charge for a week package.. 7 days right.. wah.. you also brave lor.. no recommend one also dare to try, just get from ads.. :001_302:

siohchong

babymoon, i used origins jamu . Was very happy with their service. the massage auntie help to massage my breasts ,was having bad engorgement . the massage also very relaxing. Suprising the binding really works. my hubby notice the difference after the 3rd day. their package is slightly more ex than freelancer but i am willing to pay a bit more cos i got friend got cheated by freelancer so i was quite worried. Now i try their service, i think it really worth the money.
maybe u can try other forums and find out more since your edd is still some time away...
:001_302:

babymoon

babymoon, i used origins jamu . Was very happy with their service. the massage auntie help to massage my breasts ,was having bad engorgement . the massage also very relaxing. Suprising the binding really works. my hubby notice the difference after the 3rd day. their package is slightly more ex than freelancer but i am willing to pay a bit more cos i got friend got cheated by freelancer so i was quite worried. Now i try their service, i think it really worth the money.
maybe u can try other forums and find out more since your edd is still some time away...
:001_302:
oh siohchong, you use origins jamu hoh.. then still remember which malay auntie did the massage for you? i think can request the same lady if i want to. so you take how many days package? your hubby also say got effect ah.. hmm.. then i think i can tell my hubby this and convince him to pay $$.. hahaa:Dancing_tongue:

this is my 2nd time pregnant and i notice that my tummy is growing bigger and faster compare to the first one.. since hear the jamu massage got so many advantages, would like to find out more from you all who has experiences lo.. :001_302:

siohchong

hi,
the malay auntie who did for me is mdm lathifa. if you want to choose, you must book early cos their slots very fast full. For me, i book quite late but lucky they can slot in for me. i took 10 days sesssion, actually i wanted to continue for another 10 days but no one look after my baby so cannot do la. The lady also gave me a lot of medical advice , useful for me 1st timer.. i think the jamu plus the binder help getting my tummy back. i also religiously do everyday even after the 10 session, hee i ai mei, so have to work hard la...
Tell your hubby, give you as a gift la.. afterall we only can give birth how many times. most important is effective and good for you.. $$ no problem... hahaha

shulyn

Hi Babymoon,

Congrats on your no.2.... I've delivered my boy in Jan'09, did 4 session of jamu massage and it doesnt seems to work for me. I have lost weight (due to breastfeeding for 4mths) but not my tummy..Very headache as my tummy is like 5 mths preggy. I will be going for the accupunture slimming, recommend by my sis-in-law for slimming. Will be trying out soon in Jun'09 cos i called for enquiry, the lady say its best to do it after 5 months as mine is caseran. Will update you again if result is good!

MizfitMumma

quite cheap she charge for a week package.. 7 days right.. wah.. you also brave lor.. no recommend one also dare to try, just get from ads.. :001_302:
I'm lyk taking a risk lor.. Bo pian lei.. Most that I know, very X so this one try from ads. Hope she's ok. I will update you alrite. If she's gud, you can book her too..

mummy5

I'm lyk taking a risk lor.. Bo pian lei.. Most that I know, very X so this one try from ads. Hope she's ok. I will update you alrite. If she's gud, you can book her too..
hey! i would like to intro my massage therapy lady who are currently massaging me with more then 10 years of experience certified from mustika ratu, she can relieve shoulder and neck pain clear all ur blockducks as well, she can teach u how to massage ur baby. and very interesting she will bind ur tummy with the long2 binding and end of the day she will give u free girdle with fat burner lotion for u to apply until 1 to 2mth to reduce ur fats! her package is 7days $450 for those who are staying in hougang and ponggol area because she is staying in hougang st 91. interested can call her at 94361463 mdm sheda, i recommand her to u all because i feel this lady is very friendly, honest and puntual...iv:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub: lost 3kg after 14days of massaging!!

babymoon

hi,
the malay auntie who did for me is mdm lathifa.
yayaya.. this name i remember. many testimonial from the site mentioned about this name yah.. so i think this auntie quite good lor.. my hubby now overseas so must wait for him to come back then can sweet talk to him lah..

i also hear their biz quite good and very fast fully booked.. :001_302: