Postnatal Jamu Massage

tika

Hi, just curious why you find Mdm Khatijah lousy (her HP no 98XXXXX4)?
Unfortunately I didn't keep her number for long in my hp after engaging her service. Like i mentioned before, i'm not sure whether she's the same Khatijah everyone is talking about. I was telling another mommy in another thread, the Khatijah I hired likes to talk about her personal problems and massaged me for 45 minutes instead of the 1 hour she promised.

I've read on forum that she changes appt & sometimes cancel appt but I personally think that's quite normal as long as she does not cancel more than once or twice for your package duration
She didn't change her appts with me. She just came an hour late thrice. Each time she was late, she didn't inform me either. I had to keep calling her hp. Very unprofessional.

when you are the sole breadwinner & you need to attend to family things (I mean our husband also have the right to take leave & attend to our families right?).
True. But our husbands dont't take time off/leave as often as 3 times a week do they. For my case, I engaged her for 5 days. She only came on time twice. Plus, if there are other mothers providing negative feedback about a ML (and assuming they are talking about the same ML), that proves to show the ML is chging appts abit too often.

My colleague who just delivered last week also engaged her & SMS me to tell me she enjoyed the massage alot too.
If its that recent and its positive feedback you received then it can't be the same Khatijah I hired. Either that or the ML has improved on her professionalism and service.

p/s: If i remember correctly, the Khatijah I hired always has a small bag on a trolley with her.

Last edited:
Tika- when will you be starting your massages session??? I enquired from origins that their slot for dec has almost half of it taken up... their advise is to give them a confirmation by end sept if possible..... Hope to hear your review and others before i decides... but their promo is much better this round with more complimentary items.... Very tempting.. haven had time to talk tmy hubb to "sponser" me the package...... :Dancing_tongue:

tika

Tika- when will you be starting your massages session??? I enquired from origins that their slot for dec has almost half of it taken up... their advise is to give them a confirmation by end sept if possible..... Hope to hear your review and others before i decides... but their promo is much better this round with more complimentary items.... Very tempting.. have not had time to talk tmy hubb to "sponser" me the package...... :Dancing_tongue:
I am a csect case on 14th september. I can start massages only 3 - 4 weeks later which will be in early October. I will definitely update here about Mdm Khalsom's massage. :)

Yours is natural delivery or csect? When's your delivery day? According to the lady i spoke to from Origins, she said their promo will be ongoing for quite some time.

stonston

p/s: If i remember correctly, the Khatijah I hired always has a small bag on a trolley with her.
Then I'm quite sure it's a different lady :) *PHEW*
Cos I thought I'll be so bad to recommend a massage lady with 'bad reputation' to my friends.

chillychino

no probs chillychino. :)

Yup plenty of ppl recommend Mdm Khatijah. I'm not sure whether she's the same woman who was my ML. Cheaper doesn't mean its good. :p Good doesn't mean its cheap too.

I'll be scheduling for a massage end of September. I'll update you on my experience with them. When is your delivery date?

Its something similar to...the more you exercise, the more you lose weight. The more days you spend on postnatal massages, the better. Some of my well-to-do friends booked more than 10 sessions. They didn't want to stop until they saw visible results. And of cos results vary with individuals. Some only need 5 days...some 14...some will only do 3 days cos they can't stand the tummy wrap. lol.
Yeah do share your experience, mine EDD is on Dec. Cos I'm not very sure if massage really do helps as some of my friends mentioned not much effect on them, I guess it depends on individuals. =)

chillychino

Tika- when will you be starting your massages session??? I enquired from origins that their slot for dec has almost half of it taken up... their advise is to give them a confirmation by end sept if possible..... Hope to hear your review and others before i decides... but their promo is much better this round with more complimentary items.... Very tempting.. have not had time to talk tmy hubb to "sponser" me the package...... :Dancing_tongue:
wow~ now is only August and the slots for Dec has almost half of it taken up? Then must book soon already?

I am a csect case on 14th september. I can start massages only 3 - 4 weeks later which will be in early October. I will definitely update here about Mdm Khalsom's massage. :)

Yours is natural delivery or csect? When's your delivery day? According to the lady i spoke to from Origins, she said their promo will be ongoing for quite some time.
hopefully mine is natural like the 1st... mine is early dec..i just enquire 2 days ago that they may end promo nov or so cos i think have been ongoing for quite some time..

keke look forward for your feedback after you start,,,:wong29:

wow~ now is only August and the slots for Dec has almost half of it taken up? Then must book soon already?
i guess it depend on individual months la.. maybe more months got more ppl give birth haha... i think book at least 2 months is safe... i heard some freelancer need to book at least 6 months..no sure how true is that.... :tlaugh:

BTW how to put in all the different in 1 post ? hehe

chillychino

hopefully mine is natural like the 1st... mine is early dec..i just enquire 2 days ago that they may end promo nov or so cos i think have been ongoing for quite some time..

keke look forward for your feedback after you start,,,:wong29:
U mean there is a promotion going on for the Origins Jamu Massage? From the website it is 7 days for $528 & 10 days for 698. Is that the original price?

i guess it depend on individual months .. maybe more months got more ppl give birth haha... i think book at least 2 months is safe... i heard some freelancer need to book at least 6 months..no sure how true is that.... :tlaugh:

BTW how to put in all the different in 1 post ? hehe
There is this " at the posts, u can click the " for those u want to reply & click the 'quote'.

you mean there is a promotion going on for the Origins Jamu Massage? From the website it is 7 days for $528 & 10 days for 698. Is that the original price?]

Oh that the usual price.. under there is a current promo link when click..
7 day is $510 & 10 days is $678 with more freebies included...

Ha good news, my hubby agree to "sponser me" cos thinking thru we would not have a 3rd one so if dont do , next time no chance to do already. I heard from my cousin, one of her colleague take postnatal massage 30 days ,,- cos she indonesian, they usually do for 30 days back there... Hmmmm wa like quite shiok if ppl massage everyday for 30 days haha but $$$ can really burn a hole...:Dancing_tongue:

tika

Yeah do share your experience, mine EDD is on Dec. Cos I'm not very sure if massage really do helps as some of my friends mentioned not much effect on them, I guess it depends on individuals. =)
yup. it depends on how disciplined the individual is. Even if you take 100 days massage but you eat KFC chicken everyday, its not gonna work. :p I'll be sinfully tempted by Hari Raya goodies after I deliver. We'll see whether I'm strong willed enough to shed 15kg then. Haha.

Ha good news, my hubby agree to "sponser me" cos thinking thru we would not have a 3rd one so if dont do , next time no chance to do already.
Haha. I told my hubby the same thing. I signed up for a 5 day package, hopefully I can persuade him to let me upgrade to 7 days since I'm gonna close shop already after this delivery. Heehee.

yup. it depends on how disciplined the individual is. Even if you take 100 days massage but you eat KFC chicken everyday, its not gonna work. :p I'll be sinfully tempted by Hari Raya goodies after I deliver. We'll see whether I'm strong willed enough to shed 15kg then. Haha.
true ,,, must be discipline esp to wear the binder . it really helps hee but got to tahan to at least 6 hr .. last time my confinement i eat like so many meals a day . main meals and snacks in between ...

Haha. I told my hubby the same thing. I signed up for a 5 day package, hopefully I can persuade him to let me upgrade to 7 days since I'm gonna close shop already after this delivery. Heehee.

hee hope your "upgrade" successful.... one thing i like about massage is that at least i have the 1 hour of "me time" really helps to gain back my sanity with the never ending and endless breast feeds and waking up for night feeds countless times during confinement... i find i feel better if not sure got depression ... :we2Randy-git:

can update me when their promo ends when you enquire cos i still got some time before commit. hee hope to hear all of your feedback before i decides again....

thanks thanks
i just booked my session with mdm sheda staying @ hougang st 91. she was recommended by mummy 5 from e earlier post. as i,m oso staying @ hougang area thot it wld b more convient for both o us. actully cant decide between her n origins then hubby told me beta take freelancer cse they take thier work more seriously n since we r both staying so near she can take her time to carry out e massage sessions w/0 having to rush tro it . hmmm dun noe hw true but in anyway tink i juz give it a try bah. so u may have to enquire e promo from origins le. thks

i just booked my session with mdm sheda staying @ hougang st 91. she was recommended by mummy 5 from e earlier post. as i,m also staying @ hougang area thot it wld b more convient for both o us. actully cant decide between her and origins then hubby told me beta take freelancer cse they take thier work more seriously and since we are both staying so near she can take her time to carry out e massage sessions w/0 having to rush tro it . hmmm dont know hw true but in anyway tink i just give it a try bah. so you may have to enquire e promo from origins . thks

hi tks.. i already enquired from them... heheh :)

hey. the founder of sgmummy and origins is my friend.. my EDD is Oct and going to get her services.. :red:
oh really such a small world .. i didnt know they are related... i like their website quite different and also their article is differnt from usually what you find... good info even for a 2nd time mum... :)
... most likely , i decided to take them too cos so far they are quite highly recommended and i do enjoy my previous sesssions,,, haha my hubb agree to pay so can do booking. i hear their promo ending nov so i must book before that... heheh

great , keep us posted after your session in Oct... :O)

tika

i have terrible constant pain in my left calf. Can hardly walk already. Cannot put pressure on my left leg. Limping badly.

Not sure whether prenatal massages will help but I'm willing to give it a try. Origins Jamu doesn't do pre-natal.

Anyone can recommend any PRE-natal massages?

babymoon

oh really such a small world .. i didnt know they are related... i like their website quite different and also their article is differnt from usually what you find... good info even for a 2nd time mum... :)
... most likely , i decided to take them too cos so far they are quite highly recommended and i do enjoy my previous sesssions,,, haha my hubb agree to pay so can do booking. i hear their promo ending nov so i must book before that... heheh

great , keep us posted after your session in Oct... :O)

oh, the sgmummy and OJM is the same founder.. hehe.. of course will keep you posted of my postnatal experience. not to worry about the promotion lah,, if you cannot get the promo, drop me a private msg then i help u to talk to her lor.. hehe..

Also, i'm getting some free vouchers for pregnant moms. Think can share with you all early sept.. count you in yah! :001_302:

do you try prenatal massage? OJM didn't have so I done my at Rustic Nirvana.. interested? see whether i can get lobang for you.. hehe..