Postnatal Jamu Massage

babymoon

i have terrible constant pain in my left calf. Can hardly walk already. Cannot put pressure on my left leg. Limping badly.

Not sure whether prenatal massages will help but I'm willing to give it a try. Origins Jamu doesn't do pre-natal.

Anyone can recommend any PRE-natal massages?
hey tika, OJM is just for postnatal. I done my prenatal massage at rustic nirvana.. their service quite good and so far i hv done 2 sessions with them. see my experiences here:

My Prenatal Massage at Rustic Nirvana | mompreneurasia.com

I Enjoy My Prenatal Massage at Rustic Nirvana | mompreneurasia.com

if you interested, drop me a private msg, i try to get lobang (special rate) for you.. ;)

lonerjas

i have terrible constant pain in my left calf. Can hardly walk already. Cannot put pressure on my left leg. Limping badly.

Not sure whether prenatal massages will help but I'm willing to give it a try. Origins Jamu doesn't do pre-natal.

Anyone can recommend any PRE-natal massages?
i have 1 but i never tried her b4... but i booked her for my post natal

glenndanker

Alpha Male
hey hey.. anyone tried postnatal jamu massage before? I'm expecting my No.2 and got friend intro me postnatal jamu massage and said got lots of advantages. So, want to know everyone here tried before and got effectiveness?

here's the site: Singapore- Origins Jamu Massage - Home

give me some opinions and my EDD is on Oct' 09.

:tlaugh:
I have tried and the many benefits are: you do sleep better, promote blood circulation. It helps to tighten the tummy muscle and make sure no cold drink aftrer the massage. Try drinking hot red dates drink instead of cold water. Do not bath after the massage, better after 4-6 hours later otherwise later years may suffer body aching.

babymoon

I have tried and the many benefits are: you do sleep better, promote blood circulation. It helps to tighten the tummy muscle and make sure no cold drink aftrer the massage. Try drinking hot red dates drink instead of cold water. Do not bath after the massage, better after 4-6 hours later otherwise later years may suffer body aching.

I also get positive feedback about postnatal. So i get the service already. Don't worry about the drink and bath, my mom sure ban me from water and bath.. My first time confinement - no water and shower during the whole month.. suffer a lot!! :nah:

i received a follow up email from Origins yesterday that for Dec slots is very limited and their promo ends Nov 09.. I finally "pressure" my hubb to do the deposit payment, hee cos just got pay ma... if not later no slot where to find last min.... at least now he pay already i not so stress. "Phew"...

:Dancing_wub:

babymoon

i received a follow up email from Origins yesterday that for Dec slots is very limited and their promo ends Nov 09.. I finally "pressure" my hubb to do the deposit payment, hee cos just got pay ... if not later no slot where to find last min.... at least now he pay already i not so stress. "Phew"...

:Dancing_wub:

haha.. kiasu! but true lah.. since their price and service not bad de.. hmm.. my EDD next month, let me update you my experience.. hehe.. :tlaugh:

lavengal

Hi mummies,

Intending to engage Aunty Khatijah for her post natal massage. Any recent feedback on her service?? Understand that she has a lot of good reviews since '07, but the recent feedback seem a bit negative...so a bit confused now. Appreciate all replies! Thanks! =)

Hi mummies,

Intending to engage Aunty Khatijah for her post natal massage. Any recent feedback on her service?? Understand that she has a lot of good reviews since '07, but the recent feedback seem a bit negative...so a bit confused now. Appreciate all replies! Thanks! =)
Hi,

Please dont't engage her! I'm one of the victims. My tummy is still big like 6 months pregnant even till my last session with her. She didn't use Jamu on me until my 4th sessions when she got panic that her herbal oil alone does not work. Even after she used Jamu, there was no reducing nor firming. Then, she started giving lame excuse.

I had to engage another massage lady to help me. This 2nd massage lady was so fantastic! In 3 days, I saw visible result. PM me if you want my current massage lady's contact.

Daphne Lim

haha.. kiasu! but true .. since their price and service not bad .. hmm.. my EDD next month, let me update you my experience.. hehe.. :tlaugh:
Hi BabyMoon

Good luck on your delivery.
Just want to check did you engage the Origins Jamu for your post
Natal massage?
I know you have check out alot of massages place which one you choose.
My EDD is next year end April so now doing some seaching.
Did you try pre-natal massage? Where and is it good.
I cannot decide.
Hope you can help me answer my questions.
Thank you
Regards
Daphne LiM

p00h84

hi babymoon, how was your session with Origins Jamu massage? is the therapist good? and who is your therapist? Care to share?

babymoon

hey all,

i gave birth to a baby gal on 26th sept! :001_302:

after delivery, my tummy big like 3 mths pregnant.. :nah: yah. i get postnatal massage from origins jamu massage. Heyhey.. guess what, after the 3rd massage, my tummy already flat and i can even wear my jeans and go for the medical check up.. :tlaugh:
now i finished my 5 sessions and look no sign of just delivery.. opss.. great rite.. haa.. last time when my first pregnancy, i took 3 mths to flatten my tummy.
oh.. the therapist who massage me is Latifah, she is a nice woman and she teachs me how to correctly massage my breast too.. i tot i got no breast milk, actually is not.. is my massage technique wrong! after she helps to massage, i got lots of breast milk for my baby. :Dancing_wub:

babymoon

Hi BabyMoon

Good luck on your delivery.
Just want to check did you engage the Origins Jamu for your post
Natal massage?
I know you have check out alot of massages place which one you choose.
My EDD is next year end April so now doing some seaching.
Did you try pre-natal massage? Where and is it good.
I cannot decide.
Hope you can help me answer my questions.
Thank you
Regards
Daphne LiM

hey daphne,

For prenatal, i get from rustic nirvana, it's good experience coz the prenatal massage actually helps mom to relax, reduce water retention and helps smooth delivery etc etc..
you can read my prenatal experience at:

My Prenatal Massage at Rustic Nirvana | mompreneurasia.com

I Enjoy My Prenatal Massage at Rustic Nirvana | mompreneurasia.com

If you want to try the prenatal, you can PM me and i try to get you special price. :001_302:

hey all,

after delivery, my tummy big like 3 mths pregnant.. :nah: yah. i get postnatal massage from origins jamu massage. Heyhey.. guess what, after the 3rd massage, my tummy already flat and i can even wear my jeans and go for the medical check up.. :tlaugh:
now i finished my 5 sessions and look no sign of just delivery.. opss.. great rite.. haa.. last time when my first pregnancy, i took 3 mths to flatten my tummy.
oh.. the therapist who massage me is Latifah, she is a nice woman and she teachs me how to correctly massage my breast too.. i thought i got no breast milk, actually is not.. is my massage technique wrong! after she helps to massage, i got lots of breast milk for my baby. :Dancing_wub:

wow congrate baby moon.....
thanks for sharing your exp... haha now really boost our confidence.... very envy you how i can be like you too slim down so fast.... heheh i also like to breast massage the 1st time i did cos it really helps :) mine not same therapist as you but i heard they all must go through company training so i think should be all not bad their massage staff... now i cant wait for my turn....

:red:

chocobazz

Hi,

cos its the 1st time i thinking to have this jamu massage so i was quite late in booking already...currently already in confinement for a week and the massage lady can only come in after my confinement.. So could someone help to advise me if its appropriate to do the massage after confinement or its a must to have it done during confinement? Thanks!

p00h84

hey all,

oh.. the therapist who massage me is Latifah, she is a nice woman and she teachs me how to correctly massage my breast too.. i thought i got no breast milk, actually is not.. is my massage technique wrong! after she helps to massage, i got lots of breast milk for my baby. :Dancing_wub:

congrats to you. I've booked 7 days session with Origins but i dun think i can get madam latifah as the nov slot fully booked. Rebecca can only try to slot me in as i've booked too late. din realize got to book them months in advance. :bsad:

now can only crossed my fingers and hope that they can slot me in then.. :wong13: