Postnatal Jamu Massage

tika

my massage with mdm khalsom from origins jamu will start on 14th oct. will update you ladies of the experience. :)

siohchong

Hi,

cos its the 1st time i thinking to have this jamu massage so i was quite late in booking already...currently already in confinement for a week and the massage lady can only come in after my confinement.. So could someone help to advise me if its appropriate to do the massage after confinement or its a must to have it done during confinement? Thanks!
you book a massage lady already? usually it good to do during confinement period but i think 2-3 month after birth still ok... maybe you can check with the massage lady... cos usually those c sect do after 1-2 months.. :001_302:

Hi,

cos its the 1st time i thinking to have this jamu massage so i was quite late in booking already...currently already in confinement for a week and the massage lady can only come in after my confinement.. So could someone help to advise me if its appropriate to do the massage after confinement or its a must to have it done during confinement? Thanks!
Hi Chocobazz,

the effect to do during confinement will be better cos' if you wait any longer more winds may get into your stomach making it difficult to go down.

chocobazz

Hi Chocobazz,

the effect to do during confinement will be better cos' if you wait any longer more winds may get into your stomach making it difficult to go down.

Hi siohchong & daisymoo,

Thanks alot for the advice..i ardy book aunty khatijah, recommended by my own friend..will start the sessions next week ^^

Last edited:
Hi siohchong & daisymoo,

Thanks alot for the advice..i ardy book aunty khatijah, recommended by my own friend..will start the sessions next week ^^
Hi Chocobazz,

Personally, I had bad experience with Aunty Khatijah cos' my stomach did not go down at all when I engaged her and she agreed too. So, I hope you will have better luck than me.

Last edited:

babymoon

wa babymoon... make me more envy again,,, congrates to you making such a fast recovery,,,,,,, oh you also like seem no stretch mark .... very lucky you...:Dancing_tongue:
oh yah.. quite lucky i got no stretch mark :001_302:
no need to envy lah.. listen to the massage lady.. guai guai wrap the tummy for more than 6 hrs.. then see the effect lor.. :Dancing_wub:

babymoon

woa, babymoon, that's amazing.. now i've more confident signing up with Origins, but the thing is i dunnoe which Massage Lady will be helping me..

Congrats on your slimming down :Dancing_wub:
I believe you can also have the same good effect.. don't worry about the massage lady, coz i think their team is well trained and should be no problem. :tlaugh:
don't forget to share your experience later on yah.. hey hey.. take photos lah.. kekeke..

babymoon

hey moms, I also get postnatal massage from Rustic Nirvana.. Today is the 4th day and still got one more day to go..

Hmm.. their massage technique is very different from Origins.. How to say, their massage also included kind of slimming massage. Not only flatten the tummy but also slimming the hip etc.. Rustic got sea salt application where they apply the sea salt at the body and "enjoy" the "home spa".. very special experience.. hehe..

Oh.. will take photo again to share with you yeah.. see this time how effective it is. keke..

chocobazz

Hi Chocobazz,

Personally, I had bad experience with Aunty Khatijah cos' my stomach did not go down at all when I engaged her and she agreed too. So, I hope you will have better luck than me.
Hi daisy,

i already starting to have a bad impression of her even b4 i start the session...suppose to start it today and yet she forgot all about it & dont even rmb who m i..i have aready send her sms asking wad time she will be here today since friday till this morning and she doesnt even bother to reply ask who am i even though she forgot about me...a very irresponsible lady but nvm i took her sis in law up for the massage now starting tmr...

so yr tummy dint went down and she agreed but did she say anything about it?

tika

just finished my 7 day massage with mdm khalsom from origins jamu. loved the experience. tummy has visibly reduced. even tho mdm khalsom was 30 years older than me, she spoke to me like i was a friend, not a client. And she certainly did not 'mother' me like many aunties her age would naturally do.

tika

I have come across the review of it and the interview about Origins Jamu Massage on. Perhaps the links will be useful to you all. :)
your join date is oct 09 and this is your first post. very suspicious.
are you working for Origins Jamu and are posting with intentions of advertising for the company?

If yes pls refrain from doing so as Mommies prefer REAL testimonials posted here from REAL mommies.

Last edited:
Hi daisy,

i already starting to have a bad impression of her even before i start the session...suppose to start it today and yet she forgot all about it & dont even rmb who m i..i have aready send her sms asking what time she will be here today since friday till this morning and she doesnt even bother to reply ask who am i even though she forgot about me...a very irresponsible lady but nvm i took her sis in law up for the massage now starting tomorrow...

so your tummy dint went down and she agreed but did she say anything about it?

OMG...can't remember you at all! Horrible!

Yup, didn't go down at all. What can she say except lame excuses. I was naive to believe her then. It was not until I engaged another aunty to massage me then I realised that its NOT ME but HER. The auntie helped me to reduce quite alot within 7 days and now, still continuing to have massage with this kind hearted auntie. Anyway, I count it upon my bad luck to engage Aunty Khatijah.

So, how is your session with her sister in law?

chocobazz

OMG...can't remember you at all! Horrible!

Yup, didn't go down at all. What can she say except lame excuses. I was naive to believe her then. It was not until I engaged another aunty to massage me then I realised that its NOT ME but HER. The auntie helped me to reduce quite alot within 7 days and now, still continuing to have massage with this kind hearted auntie. Anyway, I count it upon my bad luck to engage Aunty Khatijah.

So, how is your session with her sister in law?
haha..the sessions with her sister in law was great as in i like her punctuality and attitude..cos its the the 1st time i go thru this massage so also cant define where good or not good...today was the last day of the 7sessions, my tummy went down abit & althou she give me a free girdle (not sure its a girdle/binder) but i think i will still go and buy 1 more girdle cos i find hers not tt tight...

so u engage another auntie how long after khatijah did for u? it's not easy to find another auntie in such short notice..

just finished my 7 day massage with mdm khalsom from origins jamu. loved the experience. tummy has visibly reduced. even tho mdm khalsom was 30 years older than me, she spoke to me like i was a friend, not a client. And she certainly did not 'mother' me like many aunties her age would naturally do.

hi tika... thanks for sharing. you & baby moon good tummy so fast down... hope me too ...... yup she is a very friendly lady. actually she dont look so old right . haha..

now i having very bad back ache... hehe just order a ginger cream & lemongrass shower gel from them to try saw in other thread ppl recommend the ginger cream good for aches . can use during pregnancy... ( sigh no extra $$ go prenatal massage must diy at home ) ...hope it helps hahahah

haha..the sessions with her sister in law was great as in i like her punctuality and attitude..cos its the the 1st time i go thru this massage so also cant define where good or not good...today was the last day of the 7sessions, my tummy went down abit & althou she give me a free girdle (not sure its a girdle/binder) but i think i will still go and buy 1 more girdle cos i find hers not that tight...

so you engage another auntie how long after khatijah did for you? it's not easy to find another auntie in such short notice..

lucky you managed to ger her sister In law... think maybe sometime this ppl think that many ppl want to engage their service , they "hang their head high " ... but it really irresposible ... we poor mummy have to keep our sanity during confinement then come this type of unnecessary stress... increase our chance of postnatal blues .....

:embarrassed: