Potluck gathering @ MAe's home..

jeSsie_Dz

What's a POTluck party?? :wewink:everyone to bring a dish or something to share with everyone..
Place of party?? :we3wubclub: Mae's house @ hougang central
Date of party?? :we3wubclub:1st Sept2007 **Saturday**
Time of party??:we3wubclub: 2pm
Highlight of the day?? :magneta: the announcement & awarding of winners for mummysg contest no.1...

jeSsie_Dz

pls state ur nick & number of ppl u bringing and items to bring ..Then i wil do the updating list... thks.. :)

NAMEs...
1)Jessie_dz & D&Z-3ppl
2)Xiaoxue & Skye-2ppl
3)Huiling & DD-2ppl
4)Julee & DD&Dh-3ppl(TBC)
5)Marmi_jazz & 2Ds-3ppl
6)Agnes josephine & kayden-2ppl
7)ting & mum & kaipin-3ppl(TBC)
8)Syl & ryan-2ppl(TBC)
9)
10)

List of Food
1)disposable products
2)fruit konniyaku
3)tarts/cakes
4)TBC julee list
5)pastries
6)fish balls
7)TBC ting list
8)TBC mac nuggets
9)
10)

Last edited:

mae

But if there will be more people coming we will change the venue to a wider space. I will PM my address & hp number on a nearer date.

Hope to see new faces on this gathering!

Thanks Jessie for setting up this thread.

Thanks,
Mae :)

huiling

But if there will be more people coming we will change the venue to a wider space. I will PM my address & hp number on a nearer date.

Thanks,
hi,i'm interested in e gathering but i dun cook e home so is its ok tat i dun bring food??:frown:

jeSsie_Dz

huiling,,is it ok for u to bring some items like tidbits ?? :) just wanna be fair to all..

cox i also dun cook.. most prob i bring cutlery and disposable plates/bowls.. :)

XiaoXue

me~ me~ me~ going with skye.. with fruit konniyaku.. the only thing I know how to make.. LOLs!

Last edited:

jeSsie_Dz

Thanks,
welcome.. :tlaugh: