Potty Train

autumn82

Hi mummies,

I was wondering if I need to get a potty just for boys or all potties r unisex? :tlaugh:Then if u're training a bb boy to pee.. Do u let them sit & face the penis downwards or stand and pee? :001_302::001_302::001_302:

CanCanMum

darling of coz muz stand la......

erm....its too early for ur DS leh.....

or u get a potty but u ask him to hold it to pee la

i mean hold the potty not the penis hor.

but subsequently he will need to hold the penis when hes older, like my DS now. Hes doing it well....neber anyhow shootz.

autumn82

darling of coz muz stand la......

erm....its too early for ur DS leh.....

or u get a potty but u ask him to hold it to pee la

i mean hold the potty not the penis hor.

but subsequently he will need to hold the penis when hes older, like my DS now. Hes doing it well....neber anyhow shootz.
Not sit down and pee ar? :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

darling~ i ustd why u dink tat way coz we oso do tat but hor, they are boys worh....

u wanna start training now?

or u juz go market buy "tam pui" red color one cheap cheap can liao....no need to spend coz hor they wonx appreciate oso ....

:p :001_302::001_302::001_302:

autumn82

darling~ i ustd why u dink tat way coz we oso do tat but hor, they are boys worh....

u wanna start training now?

or u juz go market buy "tam pui" red color one cheap cheap can liao....no need to spend coz hor they wonx appreciate oso ....

:p :001_302::001_302::001_302:
Boys dun sit down and pee meh? Got la.. :tlaugh::tlaugh: Tot more hygenic mah..

I got both! So dun nid to buy. But was wondering if the potty is unisex.. but since ds will have to stand and pee, means no diff issit? :tlaugh::tlaugh: Brain not functioning well.