potty train

`julee

how do u noe its time for them to train.
my dd noes if she is pooing but urine?
my dh tried yesterday, wen she said she wanted to poo and started to squat, he hurry and bought her to the toilet and she wasnt scared or anything. quite succesful actuali....

how actuali to train??

mae

dear julee,
You may want to train nana during daytime first. Do not let her wear diapers. Then you tell her if she feels like urinating, she must tell you. When you feel like urinating too, you let her hear by saying you want to pee & let her see you sitting on the toilet bowl. I did this to Alexx but twice she pee on her underwear then after that I often ask her, "do you wan to pee?, do you want to pee? until finally she made it.

Nightime, I let her pee before going to sleep. Then midnight I will carry her to the toilet. Now she only pee before sleep then pee in the morning when she wakes up.

sportycarelle

hi julee,
another trick that worked pretty well with my gal was that i bot her alot of cute and pretty panties. Then told her cannot pee on them and make them wet if not mummy will have to throw them away. She loved them so much she really tried her best to remember to tell me she had to pee! ;)

vandia82

My girl is also slow in telling me she wants to poo, when she start pooing then tell me so. She is still wearing diapers now. She cant really tell me when she wants to pee.

I bought a toilet seat for kids to add on to our toilet bowl for her. She likes to play with that. Everytime bathing time she will ask to sit on the toilet sit and say want to poo. But everytime is a false alarm. Even not bathing, she say want to poo, will bring her to the toilet and let her try. But always nth comes out. In the end, wear her diapers for her le then she poo... -_-

huiling

my gal always pee/poo already in e diaper then she tell me leh.not sure hw to start.bt i jus bought e training pants.will try to train her liao.c hw its go lor.

pinkieroxy

hi julee,
another trick that worked pretty well with my gal was that i bot her alot of cute and pretty panties. Then told her cannot pee on them and make them wet if not mummy will have to throw them away. She loved them so much she really tried her best to remember to tell me she had to pee! ;)

hey tis trick nt bad huh:wewink: Im gonna try on ma dotter.. thks ya:wesmile:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Wow fm abv posts r all dd, for boys r much easier. When he wan to pee he will touch his bird bird so easier for us to know :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

My boi beri funny, he has a fixed place when he wan to poo. He will hide in a corner & squat there & poo poo with his diaper on :rolleyes:

Slightly over 2 yo they shd be able to "signal" whether they wanna pee or poo. Dun be too impatient :tlaugh:

mamasweety

how do u noe its time for them to train.
my dd noes if she is pooing but urine?
my dh tried yesterday, wen she said she wanted to poo and started to squat, he hurry and bought her to the toilet and she wasnt scared or anything. quite succesful actuali....

how actuali to train??
My dear Julee,

Like wat mae mentioned, start in the day time for a start.
If you 1 2 nite trained, wat I did was I did not let Irfan drink milk b4 he goes to bed.... At b4 he goes to bed, I wud ask him to pee first...

But definitely there will be a time where u see the bed wets...

jeSsie_Dz

for my DD now 22mths stil on diapers.. cox she see potty or toilet bowl she cry liao.. failed on every attempt.. anyway she only point to show her diaper poo wont reali tell me,as she is slow in speech.. now also only say few words nia.. :( wil wait till she can reali talk ba..

jinjin39

My son already 24 mths+,still dun knw how to go toilet..haizzzz..try that day dun let him wear diapers that day,bring him go toilet refuse to take off his pants....aiyoh dun knw wat to do...he rather urine in his pants....:frown:

baobao

gals easier to train. cuz juz sit n squat. when i was teaching my boy how to urine, i gotta tell him to shake a little aft urine so wun wet his underwear.

leesm105

I read from Parenthood previously, that best time to potty time is when 24-27mths. Less effort & save time! But, it's all depends to your kid(s) whether are they ready not. Do observe their body language that able to tell you. Too much pressure or wrong method use might make delay the potty train.
my ds was able to tell n poo in potty before he turn 2 yrs old. But, pass urine and diaper free in daytime has take longer time. He is now on diaper free train at nite, still miss 1-2/week.