Pre and post natal massage ladies recommended?

estya

Hi mummies,

I have been searching for good and reliable massage ladies for quite a while, am currently in my third trimester. Saw the other thread recommendations but quite a few were rather outdated, ie rates were since 2007 or 2010, and many had mixed reviews.

Just wanna ask around if any of you have engaged good and reliable massage ladies recently (yr 2012-2013), and would like to recommend? Pls also advise on the rate and also your reviews on why you feel that she is good - greatly appreciated! :)

jadeite

Ok ba I think most other spas that offer prenatal and postnatal treatments also cost about the same. For the postnatal she comes to your house to do the treatment.. I'm going to use her cuz my friend really gave a glowing recommendation and you can see the results that she is so slim.. She has a lot of testimonials and recommendations on her site and fb too so should be quite trustworthy I guess.

I haven't tried her treatments myself yet though, I'm gg for my first prenatal treatment next month :)

estya

Thanks for the info! Can you share your feedback with me again after doing prenatal with her? Just want to hear directly from someone who has direct contact with her before i commit... =P

I signed up with Bodyworks during the Thomson private FBI event. it's abit more costly.. UP S$750 for 7 sessions, got a 10% discount when i signed up.

jadeite

Estya, went for my first massage with Valerie. She is very friendly and well spoken... Feel quite comfy with her. The massage is quite good but I guess since I am used to super hard massage, feel like in general, prenatal massage is really not as shiok. But it's normal cuz they cannot press hard during pregnancy. It's still better than not doing any massage at all so it helps my sore muscles. It's also supposed to help reduce water retention I think.

She is having a 1 for 1 promo now so it's good to take advantage. $98 for one session normally so with promo only $46 each. Quite worth it. At least then you can evaluate her massage at a lower price!

JaySeeeL

those looking for pre/post natal (also does slimming i think?) can try my previous therapist @ j_j1258@hotmail.com but take note he's a guy. initially i felt uncomfortable too, but he charges very very low for 1st time, and his strokes are really accurate and precise, just 10 mins into the session and you will instantly forget about all uncomfortableness. he is very professional with towels and covering too. 1st session he would not do it for a low price if noone suggested anything so be sure to ''bargain''! *am reposting this for easy reference