Pre-loved good as new 4moms | mamaRoo Bouncer

Dongdongdaddy

mult_plush_big-1381ccea2dcc42499b95d2c358503b48.jpgIMG_0513[1].jpgIMG_0512[1].jpg

Imported the 4moms mamaRoo bouncer from the US for my son a month ago. My son is soothed easily into sleep when he is on the mamaRoo, relieves me and my wife the need to rock and soothe him to sleep. It makes for a good low level baby seat too. It is almost new as it has only been a month. However now we are residing out of Singapore and would like a lucky baby to enjoy this. More information below and do check out the websites for more comprehensive description and review:

4moms | mamaRoo
Baby Gizmo 4Moms mamaRoo Review - YouTube
4moms mamaRoo infant seat on The Doctors - YouTube

Product Description
We've never seen a parent vibrate their child like a bouncy seat and hardly seen one swing a baby around like a swing. But, we've seen thousands of parents scoop their little ones up in their arms and bounce and sway. And that's what the 4moms mamaRoo Infant Seat in Black does. It moves like you do. Some seats claim two motions, but really, they just turn their seat to the side. When we say unique we mean it. It has 5 different motions and 5 different ways to soothe and entertain your little one. That's just better.

The 4moms mamaRoo Infant Seat - Black features:

• The mamaRoo bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their babies
  • Choose one of five unique motions (Car Ride, Kangaroo, Tree Swing, Rock-A-Bye, Ocean Wave)
  • Choose one of five speeds for rest and play
  • Removable toy mobile with three plush toy balls decorated in the style of classical artists (Van Gogh, Monet, Seurat)
  • Five built-in nature sounds, plus a hookup for any mp3 player

I paid roughly s$600 plus for it then and am hoping to let it go for s$400. The one I have is the multi colored one as shown in the picture. I offer free delivery and also free set up if required (its very simple to set up). If interested or if have any questions, do feel free to contact or whatsapp me Ivan at 92714199. Thanks!

katmum81

Everyday more than 1000 mummies and daddies visit our website to look for baby products! And this is growing at a rate of 20% every other month!

We want to invite you to put up your items for sale on our website,
Singapore Baby Mall | A Member of TheSGMall.com

No registration fees or transaction fees or comms at all!

If you have any enquiries, please feel free to send us an enquiry.