Pre-medical student offering tuition in the EAST

shetutors

Hi

I am a 25 year old female graduate from NUS, waiting for entry into medical school in January next year.
I have 7 years of tutoring experience at various levels with a good proven track record.

I offer tuition in the EAST at affordable rates
All primary levels- Eng, Math, Sci
All secondary levels- Eng, Maths, Add Maths, Sciences (chemistry and biology)

Contact me at 98294571 for enquiry :)
PS: I offer tuition both at your homes/ mine/ group tuition options too

KylieJones

Studying in college constantly brings us new impressions and new experiences, because we have so much to do and so little time to do everything!

KylieJones

I've always been surprised by how people manage to work during their training. Seriously, all I had time to do during university was sleep and eat. I spent all my free time in libraries and preparing for lectures. My daughter also decided to study medicine. Probably, each of us at least once in his life thought about becoming a doctor. I supported the choice because there is a very interesting study. The doctor won't let her get bored. The lectures will definitely cover interesting topics, the knowledge of which will be useful not only in the future profession, but also in everyday life. He helped us with the choice https://www.trinityschoolofmedicine.org/about/whytrinity/caribbean-medical-school-rankings after all, there we found information about different schools.

Last edited:

The Smart Tutor

Dear Tutor,

The Smart Tutor is in the midst of expanding our private tutor network.

You can learn more about us through our website - thesmarttutor.sg

To join our team, fill in the online application here - thesmarttutor.sg/careers

Thank you!