Pre-natal massage lady

Triquetra

Hi there,

Does anyone have a good pre-natal massage lady to recommend? How much does she charge per session?

Thank you!

P.s. I'm staying in the west.

kbfgrace

Hi there,

Does anyone have a good pre-natal massage lady to recommend? How much does she charge per session?

Thank you!

P.s. I'm staying in the west.
hi.. i know of a lady doing massage for post-natal massage. Not sure is it the same as pre-natal massage. if you keen in her contact, you can pm me.

Keira Wisno

:shyxxx:Hello! I had my post natal massage done by Aunty Noura Sam. She was recommended to me by my cousin who had C-Sect 6 months ago. She is very experienced in both Pre Natal & Post Natal Massages. She also does for Normal & C-Sect. I get my tummy trimmed down & able to see result after a week, I booked her for 10 days session. Aunty Noura is reliable, experienced and friendly, my cousin and I are happy to have her for our Post Natal Massage. Her massaged skill is great as we both managed to expel "wind" through our birth canal.... Amazing! Its really worth paying for her serviced. Can contact Aunty Noura Sam at her mobile 94345343.

honeygirl

HI! Keira Wisno,
This post natal massage lady will do it at our place ? And when shall we start to book for her services? Thanks!

SweetMama

Hello honeygirl!

Yup! Aunty Noura do house call and i booked her at my 28 weeks.
Best you call and arrange with her, hp 94345343.

Cheers!