Pre & Post Natal Massage

Tiara

Hi Mums & Mums To Be 2011!

I would like to share my experienced with Pre & Post Natal Massage....

Great experienced with Noura Sam, her massage skilled and amazing results. My pre natal massage helped my to relieved my water retention and aching on my lower back. I really feel good after each session as it lighten my movements.

As my post natal it helped my blood circulations, better sleeps and 'best' of all less tummy. After a few sessions i can feel and see that my tummy is flatten... And 'amazingly' noura massage able to expell 'wind' thru my virgina.... Its funny and its works effectively to flatten your tummy....

Have recommended her services to relatives and friends, they too find it great and funny..... Of course 'happy' with her massage skilled and great result. Noura does both for normal & C-Section for Post Natal Massage.

Can contact her at 94345343 or view her fb - javanesetraditional. :red:

I would 'highly' recommend her services to you all.... Should try to get "great" result....

Cheers,
Tiara Ian

Ning

hi, you should try M'cik Hamita too, my malay massage lady, she "solved" my water retention issue within 3 massage sessions. I am very pleased with the end results, now my tummy also very flat. my baby is 14 weeks now, i look normal no sign of post-natal pregnancy fats either.
her contact is 93860098, i highly recommend her.
she goes to your house no matter where you stay.

Good luck!

Jacelynling

hi, you should try M'cik Hamita too, my malay massage lady, she "solved" my water retention issue within 3 massage sessions. I am very pleased with the end results, now my tummy also very flat. my baby is 14 weeks now, i look normal no sign of post-natal pregnancy fats either.
her contact is 93860098, i highly recommend her.
she goes to your house no matter where you stay.

Good luck!
Hi ,

May i know how much for the charges ?

Ning

Post Natal - 7 sessions at $420.
text her in advance if you want her service, i believe she may not be available either in Dec or Nov as her own daughter is giving birth around then....

btw, where is she staying? i am staying in the west.
i think her rates already includes transpo. no extra charges already. i've booked her so far for pre-natal massage. 4 sessions for $150. around 1hr + per session. normally takes around 1 hr 20minutes for her to finish my massage

waterlily

Hi.. mtb..
I would like to recommend my therapist. She did my pre n post natal massage and I fell great and relax. I can c my tummy flattened after i finished my 10 sessions. Well she is quite friendly too. Her charges r quite reasonable too. Any other enquiries you call contact on her hp np. 92984197. All the best...

mummy5

hi all.. u can try my massage lady mdm emma 91822373. certified from javanese massage center with 10yrs of experience.. very friendly n honest lady can speak english as well.. iv lost 5kg after 2weeks!! her chargers is $400 for 7days, $60 for etrial...

JP12

i think her rates already includes transpo. no extra charges already. i've booked her so far for pre-natal massage. 4 sessions for $150. around 1hr + per session. normally takes around 1 hr 20minutes for her to finish my massage
Are u referring to Noura Sam? What are her charges like for post-natal massage? Does it include transport?

masitahubby

Alpha Male
Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90510005)
http://www.facebook.com/people/Muntaziyah-Bte-Mat-Latif/1828114532
*Post Natal Massage*
$50 for 90mins
She do full body massage from head to toes,
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..
no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)
follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,
shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.
every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.
Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.
She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.
she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*
$50 for 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..
no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

Last edited:

jerseydennise

I would recommend madam ida...
had my post natal with her and she is very good and very caring.

You can contact her @ 9424 9829

missyqiqi

just started my prenatal massage yesterday, I'm coming to 5 months in 2 weeks time.

It was very relaxing, can't compare to those full body massage coz the strength use cannot be too hard.

I sign up for package, original was $78 per session after discount is $68 per session. Although discount not much, but I find the massage not bad. Hopefully I made the correct choice coz I did quite a research online, but no much info actually and mainly the average price is 45-50plus >.< with positive and negative comments.

they also have post natal massage, come to ur place and everything is included and cost about 600 plus for 7 days. Any advise and has anyone uses their services before? Their place is located at Serangoon Garden and they have one outlet in Bukit timah.

Lorraine

Hi MTB!

I've just gave birth 1 month ago and would like to share with you about Pre & Post Natal Massage.

I engaged Noura Sam for both my pre & post natal massage.

I had 8 sessions for pre natal massage as i always had bad lower & upper back due to my job. It really helps reliefs the pain and i enjoyed it so much.

As for post natal i took 14 days session, i've got good result in trimming down my tummy, relief water retention, muscles ached and its really feel great after each session as i need to nurse my baby. All my friends and relatives were surprised to see me after my delivery, got my old figure back..... hehehe

I would 'HIGHLY' recommend Noura Sam to you ladies out there. Noura is skillful, friendly, knowledgable and her massage is really enjoyable.

All her Pre & Post Natal Massage packages include transport & she travel islandwide. Advance Booking require though as she is always "Fully" booked.

You can contact her at Hp 8112 5661. Worth for your money and great result.....
:red:

Last edited:
Hi MTB!

I've just gave birth 1 month ago and would like to share with you about Pre & Post Natal Massage.

I engaged Noura Sam for both my pre & post natal massage.

I had 8 sessions for pre natal massage as i always had bad lower & upper back due to my job. It really helps reliefs the pain and i enjoyed it so much.

As for post natal i took 14 days session, i've got good result in trimming down my tummy, relief water retention, muscles ached and its really feel great after each session as i need to nurse my baby. All my friends and relatives were surprised to see me after my delivery, got my old figure back..... hehehe

I would 'HIGHLY' recommend Noura Sam to you ladies out there. Noura is skillful, friendly, knowledgable and her massage is really enjoyable.

All her Pre & Post Natal Massage packages include transport & she travel islandwide. Advance Booking require though as she is always "Fully" booked.

You can contact her at Hp 8112 5661. Worth for your money and great result.....
:red:
I already posted this in other threads related to prenatal and postnatal massage just to warn other mummies.

I availed of Noura Sam's pre and postnatal service too a couple of months ago. Yes, her massaging skills are okay. But after I gave birth and availed of her postnatal massage service, after my 7-8 session she dropped me like a hot potato. So unprofessional! :( She just sent me a sms saying she couldn't accommodate me anymore as her schedule is fully booked already on the day that I was expecting her to come over for my post natal massage. After asking some favors from me to help her with some things and all, she has all the nerve to just decide not to continue my postnatal massage. Such an ingrate.:bmad::bmad: Good thing hubby wasn't able to transfer the full payment for my postnatal massage before this happened, else it'll be another inconvenience in my part considering that I just gave birth that time.

mummies, be VERY careful with these aunties who does home based massages. better to go to those reputable agencies or spas who does postnatal services as it'll be faster to deal with them just incase something goes wrong.

sugarrush

Hello Mummies!

I had C-section and two weeks after my delivery, I had my post natal massage with Mdm Noura Sam. I was convinced that the massage is safe and true enough it doesn't hurt my wound at all. Mdm Noura really knows her job well and her massage skills allowed me to see results within few sessions though my tummy was very big. I felt much better after every session and able to nurse my baby well. She is very friendly, caring & reliable.

I understand Mdm Noura does both pre and post natal massages and for both normal and C-section delivery. She has many years of experience and is able to advice when you're in need of help with regards to pre and post natal. Mdm Noura also arrange for package rates for pre & post natal massages.
For more information, you can call Mdm Noura Sam @ 9434 5343.

Will look up for her again for my next delivery and would surely recommend her services to family and friends.

Enjoy Your Motherhood....... :)