Pregnant, jobless & depressed

lynnie85

*hugs*

Try not to be over stress, not gd for your health and your baby. I believe everyone here will help you whenever possible. Most impt is don't think too much, everything can be solve.

Actually, I'm still looking for a teleconsultant cum PA, it will be during office hour but I don't need you to come to ofc everyday. As this job is a flexible and the paid is per hourly rate. My ofc is in Tanjong pagar, let me know if you are interested.

actually last time (5 yrs back) i got a neighbour in his early early 50s working as a driver.... take home pay $1300/- wife not working. got 3 kids! youngest 1 just pri 2 (at dat time) wonder how he survived............sole bread winner for a family of 5!!!:err::err::err: but if he can do it, im sure u can too!!! but MOM cant do anything about it? i can understand why the new co. dun wanna hire you, but your old co.................atrocious!!!!!

kinberuri

Hi Dear,

I understand what you are going thru cos i am like u.... I lost my job when my company found out that i am pregnant. Best part is when i am so call declared a single mommy. My heartless hubby is having an affair. I guess mommies who have seen my previous post know about my cases. I cried and wanted to die but as u think back... its not gonna help u in anyway. THINK OF THE SOLUTION AND NOT THE PROBLEM....

You know people start asking me... how did i survive all these while from i am pregnant till now... since my gal is now coming to 4 months old. My answer is simple... i survived on my own savings... From a 4 digits to now 0. But thank GOD i pull thru the hard time with the help of bb bonus. Can u image i survive with that 1k and now i just started working temp for the income. I also paid for all my hospitalisation bills all by myself... using my own CPF Medisave when i gave birth and when my wound gets infection... (cos i c-sec)

Though its not something i want, i have no choice but to ask my mother to take care of my gal.
Its not easy but for the seekof our child, SAVE MONEY will SAVE THE DAY. Buy things when it is seriously neccessary.

Throughout this period of time....of cos i also have to appreciate mommies here who did help me....giving me baby clothings and neccessity stuffs.

The tough time will be over....BE POSITIVE! THINK OF THE BRIGHT SIDE!

If u do have facebook.... add me kinberuri@gmail.com

Oh ya. U can try contacting this guy by the name of Timothy 63411882, u can check if he have any part time job for u. :) good luck!

crescent

hi kinberuri,

thanks for your encouragement... i have just added u in my facebook.... however, if anything personnel, pls dun not post at my facebook comments/post... cos would like some privacy there... thanks...

tq for the contact, is he a job agent?

shopaholic

Hi Crescent,

I feel angry hearing that some companies do such things to pregnant mums. Dont think too much, I know it's difficult, but at this stage, your focus shd be on a smooth delivery. As for delivering charges, a part of it is by medisave. As for the cash portion, perhaps can speak to the hospital for an instalment plan if paying lumpsum deposit is difficult.

Not sure what baby stuff you already have, but I hv some preloved and some brand new items that maybe I can pass to you if you dont mind. Preloved items are Avent milk bottles and brand new items are pacifiers and Avent teats... not sure what else I hv, but if you're interested, can PM me.

Cheers,
Pat

Hi Crescent,

I feel angry hearing that some companies do such things to pregnant mums. Dont think too much, I know it's difficult, but at this stage, your focus should be on a smooth delivery. As for delivering charges, a part of it is by medisave. As for the cash portion, perhaps can speak to the hospital for an instalment plan if paying lumpsum deposit is difficult.

Not sure what baby stuff you already have, but I have some preloved and some brand new items that maybe I can pass to you if you dont mind. Preloved items are Avent milk bottles and brand new items are pacifiers and Avent teats... not sure what else I have, but if you're interested, can PM me.

Cheers,
Pat
:bmad::bmad::bmad::beek::beek::beek:

crescent

hi Pat, thanks for your offer. for bb stuff i alr have all the necessary items... actually now i'm more concern about getting a job or some sort of income..

kinberuri

Yeap dear. The name i gave u is a job agency boss. A nice guy who really understand the stress of a pregnant mom.

Oh u added me in fb... hmmm u wanna pm me ur name? :)

Yach

hi gals, i m juz joining this forum and feel like to share especially when i m seeing Cresent's case...

I am also jobless now and feeling depressed most of times , i can understand your feeling....
however, every problem has it's solution....be brave and face it.. i believe our persistent can overcome any obstacle... dun gv up.. cry whenever u want to cry.. but dun feel too anxious and worry..

hi kinberuri,
u're message had also encouraged me.. since u can stand up, i believe all of us can stand up and face our problems..

Dee Ho

Hi! Crescent;

I understand your stress and situation.

Found this on the part time job website telemarketer (home base).

Telemarketeer | Part Time Job In Singapore

Give it a try. Who know you might earn some $$ to help.

But in what situation you re in, please do think of the little one. Look forward for the arrival of yr new member. Use this as a motivation instead!.. Cheer up... Every problem ll ve its solution....
:Dancing_wub:

crescent

Hi everyone, thanks for your encouragements...

I have applied a job way back in march which closed in late apr... they finally call me up for interview in june (so late cos they are having some difficult arranging the interviewers for the interview)... when i went for the interview, they knows that i'm preggy & going to due in aug.... luckily they dun mind and hires me...

based on mutual agreement, for now until i due for delivery will be on hr rate that is calculated based on the monthly pay i'm going to get after my maternity. so after my 2 mths of maternity, I will be hired as a perm staff provided the medical check-up goes thru... and the benefits as a perm staff in this company is very good...

the staffs here are very friendly as well, knowing that i'm preggy, they quite concern & takes care of me...

really thank GOD for answering my prayers...

saintbaby

I have applied a job way back in march which closed in late apr... they finally call me up for interview in june (so late cos they are having some difficult arranging the interviewers for the interview)... when i went for the interview, they knows that i'm preggy & going to due in aug.... luckily they dont mind and hires me...

based on mutual agreement, for now until i due for delivery will be on hr rate that is calculated based on the monthly pay i'm going to get after my maternity. so after my 2 mths of maternity, I will be hired as a perm staff provided the medical check-up goes thru... and the benefits as a perm staff in this company is very good...

the staffs here are very friendly as well, knowing that i'm preggy, they quite concern & takes care of me...

Hi Crescent,

You are really blessed to have found a job amist your pregnancy.. Like yourself, I was also out of job due to my contract ending when I was pregnant with my 3rd one last year. By the time my contract ended, i was already heavily pregnant at almost 6 mths. I've sent countless resumes applying for part time positions but once they know i'm preggie, they changed their minds.

Thankfully, i found a part time job which works regular office hours (but i was paid on a per hr basis) and I worked till I was abt to deliver. :)

Do take care of yourself and don't worry too much. God has turned the situation around for your good. :)

Dee Ho

Hi! Crescent;

I'm very happy that you have manage to get a job and a understanding company... :red:

Enjoy yr first moment with yr new member.... All the best...

Pls do remember that "every problem ll have its solution"... :Dancing_tongue:

Once again happy for U... Congrats!

shiyi

mummy, yr hubby is taking home quite alot of pay already. dun worry. scrimp n save abit here n there sure can survive.. jiayou!

TANZHENZHI

I have applied a job way back in march which closed in late apr... they finally call me up for interview in june (so late cos they are having some difficult arranging the interviewers for the interview)... when i went for the interview, they knows that i'm preggy & going to due in aug.... luckily they dont mind and hires me...

Congrats, happy for you! I wish you a smooth delivery. Take care.

Mum2bee

Congratulations :) to u
Enjoy ur pregnancy okie sweetie