~ Pregnant with baby BOY vs Pregnant with baby GIRL ~

izanyzam

Hello mummies & daddies...!!! I am currently about 8weeks pregnant with my No.2...!! :001_302:

Experiencing nauseousness...Headaches..Didnt vomit that often though.This time round it feels a bit different.Recently ive developed scaly patches on my neck and the insides of my elbows..Also noticed red patches at the corners of my mouth..My face is also breaking out in pimples..!!! MAJOR MAKE-OVER..!!! I did not experience these facial/body patches when i was pregnant with my boy.

Kindly share your experience in the differences you went through when you were pregnant with your boy and/or girl..Thanks in advance dearies..!!!

Feliz

Hello mummies & daddies...!!! I am currently about 8weeks pregnant with my No.2...!! :001_302:

Experiencing nauseousness...Headaches..Didnt vomit that often though.This time round it feels a bit different.Recently ive developed scaly patches on my neck and the insides of my elbows..Also noticed red patches at the corners of my mouth..My face is also breaking out in pimples..!!! MAJOR MAKE-OVER..!!! I did not experience these facial/body patches when i was pregnant with my boy.

Kindly share your experience in the differences you went through when you were pregnant with your boy and/or girl..Thanks in advance dearies..!!!

SAYANG CONGRATS!! Cepat nye.. heheheh... wah wah wah best ah ur boy got adik alr.. heheheh... :001_302:

I rase diff pple diff react ah.. mcm i when preg girl, face so clean den my dry skin all become good.. But some mummies preg girl is e opposite.. So it depend la i guess..

So excited!! so this is march baby?

pkshl

congrats!

im now 12weeks pregnant with my no.2, im having pimple outbreaks & its those type of big pimples. den now started to ve bits of red spots too, overall complextion quite bad :( + morning sickness is quite bad for me now, always feel giddy & wanting to vomit. in fact got few times almost fainted & ve to take urgent leave :(

i did not ve all these when i was pregnant with my boy, my complextion was very nice & i did not ve any morning sickness at all. my mum guess this time must be a gal :001_302:.

angelwendy

Wow.. that was fast !!!!!... hehe... Congrats...

angelwendy

that time i'm having a boy... no breakout... but nose very big... hand & feet like balloon.. & also got very bad morning sickness till about 2nd tri then stop... & worst of all.. i got a very painful corn that is in between my big toe & the second toe... will get painful even when i sleep... most of the time headache.. & also leak wee wee... & i can't get to sleep at night...

congratulations mommy.. well, there was a saying in my hometown that if you are blooming while pregnant , your baby will be a girl but if you're not or there's a change in your face (that is unnecessary) your baby is a boy, but I think that was not true at all..

Jheyyy

congratulations mommy.. well, there was a saying in my hometown that if you are blooming while pregnant , your baby will be a girl but if you're not or there's a change in your face (that is unnecessary) your baby is a boy, but I think that was not true at all..
That's what my dad says too !

He said that if your face looks sweeter, then it's a girl.
If you face looks more to the boyish side, then it's a boy. :001_302:

ZombieMum

As for me, when pregnant with my no 1 (boy), skin complexion was good. In fact, people commented my face was glowing. No serious MS, maybe once or twice only throughout the pregnancy and was very energetic. Overall, my tummy was small and sharp. Craving for meat and salty food and can't take fish starting from the beginning of pregnancy to about 5-6 months (will feel nauseous once I smell fish, esp steam fish).

When pregnant with no 2 (gal), skin complexion was also fairly good, no pimple outbreak but felt the skin was quite dry. Have serious MS starting from 5 weeks + to about 9 weeks. Thank God lasted not long, only few weeks. Always have dizzy spell and tired/fatigue all the time. Overall, my tummy was big and rounded. Craving for sweet stuff like ice-cream, cake, bubble tea and sweetened drinks. Can take fish as usual like pre-pregnant.

So, summary for both of my pregnancies were quite different.

Justina

when i was pregnant with Jasmine and Elden, both gave me very bad morning sickness during first trimester. Lose lots of weight. Second trimester was full of energy and nesting instinct. Felt heavy and can't wait for them to come out. Heavy kicking day and night! Luckily both listened to me and came out early - 38weeks and 37weeks respectively.

I didn't have any water retention or sleepless night at any point of time. But I was down with flu for both pregnancies! I gain less than 10kg for both pregnancies!

Both pregnancies although different gender but were very very similar :)

izanyzam

SAYANG CONGRATS!! Cepat nye.. heheheh... wah wah wah best your boy got adik already.. heheheh... :001_302:

I rase diff pple diff react .. mcm i when preg girl, face so clean then my dry skin all become good.. But some mummies preg girl is e opposite.. So it depend i guess..

So excited!! so this is march baby?
Hi darlingggg....!!! Thanks and yah my bam bam got adik on the way already...!!! Hehehehe...!!!

God willing..This will be a May baby dear... :001_302:

izanyzam

congrats!

im now 12weeks pregnant with my no.2, im having pimple outbreaks & its those type of big pimples. then now started to ve bits of red spots too, overall complextion quite bad :( + morning sickness is quite bad for me now, always feel giddy & wanting to vomit. in fact got few times almost fainted & ve to take urgent leave :(

i did not ve all these when i was pregnant with my boy, my complextion was very nice & i did not ve any morning sickness at all. my mum guess this time must be a gal :001_302:.
Hi and thanks pkshl...!!! Congrats to you too..!!! How old is your boy btw..?? And yah im experiencing the same stuffs as you with my 2nd pregnancy..Although i did have very bad MS wen i had my boy,my face didnt break-out like this..!!! Hope we'll get a girl this time round yah..Heeeheee..!!! :001_302:

izanyzam

that time i'm having a boy... no breakout... but nose very big... hand & feet like balloon.. & also got very bad morning sickness till about 2nd tri then stop... & worst of all.. i got a very painful corn that is in between my big toe & the second toe... will get painful even when i sleep... most of the time headache.. & also leak wee wee... & i can't get to sleep at night...
Aiyoh...Having corns is sooo painful and irritating...!!! So how did you cope with your leaking wee wee..?? For me i had to keep changing my pantyliners..Would leak evrytime i coughed or sneezed..!!! So troublesome..!!

izanyzam

Yup im guessing every pregnancy and every mummy-to-be's experience is different..Lets see how this one turns out.. :001_302: Thanks for your input mummy..!!

izanyzam

As for me, when pregnant with my no 1 (boy), skin complexion was good. In fact, people commented my face was glowing. No serious MS, maybe once or twice only throughout the pregnancy and was very energetic. Overall, my tummy was small and sharp. Craving for meat and salty food and can't take fish starting from the beginning of pregnancy to about 5-6 months (will feel nauseous once I smell fish, esp steam fish).

When pregnant with no 2 (gal), skin complexion was also fairly good, no pimple outbreak but felt the skin was quite dry. Have serious MS starting from 5 weeks + to about 9 weeks. Thank God lasted not long, only few weeks. Always have dizzy spell and tired/fatigue all the time. Overall, my tummy was big and rounded. Craving for sweet stuff like ice-cream, cake, bubble tea and sweetened drinks. Can take fish as usual like pre-pregnant.

So, summary for both of my pregnancies were quite different.
Hi ZombieMum...Currently im craving for Nutella..!!! I bought 2 huge jars of it..One to put at home,and the other one,i kept it in the office..!!! Also craving for Mc'Donalds milkshake..!!! All the sweet stuffs..!!! I better be careful leyyy..!!! :eek:

izanyzam

when i was pregnant with Jasmine and Elden, both gave me very bad morning sickness during first trimester. Lose lots of weight. Second trimester was full of energy and nesting instinct. Felt heavy and can't wait for them to come out. Heavy kicking day and night! Luckily both listened to me and came out early - 38weeks and 37weeks respectively.

I didn't have any water retention or sleepless night at any point of time. But I was down with flu for both pregnancies! I gain less than 10kg for both pregnancies!

Both pregnancies although different gender but were very very similar :)
Hi Justina..Thanks for your input..Yah some mummies go thru the same rough pregnancies but end up with different gender babies..!!! Lets see how mine turns out..Thanks once again..!! :001_302:

angelwendy

Aiyoh...Having corns is sooo painful and irritating...!!! So how did you cope with your leaking wee wee..?? For me i had to keep changing my pantyliners..Would leak evrytime i coughed or sneezed..!!! So troublesome..!!
That time i was coughing badly.. everytime i cough sure wee wee... just go change panty liner .. no choice... but luckly after give birth back to normal.. :tlaugh:

shiyi

when pregnant with my girl, i had serious ms for the 1st 3mths. eat, vomit, eat vomit. lost bout 3kg!