Preloved Quinny Zapp Xtra in Limited Edition ALL BLACK frame for sale

kaerb

Hello Mummies,

I have a Quinny Zapp Xtra in Limited edition ALL BLACK frame 2012 for sale. The Zapp Xtra comes with the additional benefit of being able to recline fully for newborns and sleeping babies.

This was an extra stroller we got for travelling purposes only as such it has clocked very low "mileage". We started using the stoller in November 2012 when our baby was born whenever we travelled. However with a year of usage, it comes with normal wear and tear such as minor scratches on the frame and wheels.

I am attaching the detailed photos of the stroller highlighting the minor scratches in red circles for a honest and upfront sale transaction. If you would want to come look at the stroller, do let me know - No obligation.

For your reference - QUINNY Zapp Xtra 2011 + Pebble 2010/11 « BabyTown - Strollers, Car Seats, Newborn, Baby Equipment at super-low prices BabyTown – Strollers, Car Seats, Newborn, Baby Equipment at super-low prices

I am hoping to let go of the stoller at $400 negotiable for interested mummies and daddies. Please contact me at 96216800.

Zap Side View.jpgZapp bottom frame scratch.jpgZapp Closeup Brand View.jpgZapp Frame scratch 1.jpgZapp Frame scratch 2.jpgZapp frame scratch 3.jpgZapp Front View.jpgZapp wheel scratch left.jpgZapp wheel scratch right.jpg