Prenatal Massage

Rosha

Hi,mummies EDD on 2010.i'm ROSHA i'm a massage lady doing pre-natal n post-natal massage.I'm doing this services from house to house.For :001_302:those mummies that intrested to try this services ,pls call for enquiry (rosha 93766413).Appt are base on first come first serves.Thanks

Casse

How much does mdm jamilah charge. mind if i ask?
anyway do leave down the contacts of the massage ladies with the charges =)

fern

hi cynthiadora,
did u try mas? how was it? thanks
Hi mummiess....
looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mas/masita (9006 8026)
for traditional malay post-natal massage: every session has full body massage,
and stomach wrapping..except on the last day of the session..she dont do the wrapping..
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, she will help clear blocked ducts as well..
also help you to bath your baby if no one to assist you and teach you how to do very mild massage
your baby incase stomach bloated..
for post-natal($50) 1 1/2hrs,no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40) due to she need to collect back the cloth and
dont do the stomach wrapping..
also do pre natal 1 1/2hrs($40) and normal massage 1 1/2hrs($40)..
no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..
3days post natal massage packages: $140
5days post natal massage packages: $240
7days post natal massage packages: $340
10days post natal massage packages:$490

angelia286

Hi mummiess....
looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mas/masita (9006 8026)
for traditional malay post-natal massage: every session has full body massage,
and stomach wrapping..except on the last day of the session..she dont do the wrapping..
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, she will help clear blocked ducts as well..
also help you to bath your baby if no one to assist you and teach you how to do very mild massage
your baby incase stomach bloated..
for post-natal($50) 1 1/2hrs,no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40) due to she need to collect back the cloth and
dont do the stomach wrapping..
also do pre natal 1 1/2hrs($40) and normal massage 1 1/2hrs($40)..
no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

I don't think she does pre-natal right? Tried contacting her on that and she informed me that she is fully booked?

rita300

I had a very good experiance with a recommendation from a friend.Very good INDONESIAN girl massage for me for 7 days. That was in the morning.
I got back my figure back thanks tooher prefessional treatment. Her name is Yanti :Dancing_wub:Tel 93706944.

I do not know her price now but definitely worth the money you paying for.:red:

lilydale

Hi mummies,
Visit jamumassage.com for more informations of postnatal massage. Very relaxing & comfortable. Their therapist are all experience, certified and specially trained by their company founder who have many yrs experience in Pre & Postnatal Massage. Wish all mummies could have an easy delivery.

Dafna

Got this good Prenatal massage aunties called Mdm Izah (Charlie's Angels) 84529747 at my house yesterday..
decided to sign up for post-natal massage at that time coz this lady got genuine certs on massage..
glad I signed up as this aunties skills are fantastic & professional.

whm

Got this good Prenatal massage aunties called Mdm Izah (Charlie's Angels) 84529747 at my house yesterday..
decided to sign up for post-natal massage at that time coz this lady got genuine certs on massage..
glad I signed up as this aunties skills are fantastic & professional.
Hi Dafna... May I know how much are her charges??? thanks... =)

Dafna

Hi Dafna... May I know how much are her charges??? thanks... =)

hi..whm.

Mdm Izah (Charlie's Angels) charge for..
Post-Natal massage :($55) 90mins
Pre -Natal massage :($40) 60mins
Normal massage :($45) 60mins
7days post natal massage packages: $385 (free wrapping cloth)
10days post natal massage packages:$550 (free wrapping cloth)

Every session has full body massage,
clear blood clot,blockducts,blood circulation,reduce water retention
push up womb and stomach wrapping.
also do Chinese Cupping & Foot Reflexology too.(not sure how much d charges are) Mdm Izah : 8452 9747
my mum also agree with me she's good..
try her you will know how good she is..

cheers..

Reactions: whm

rita300

hi..whm.

Mdm Izah (Charlie's Angels) charge for..
Post-Natal massage :($55) 90mins
Pre -Natal massage :($40) 60mins
Normal massage :($45) 60mins
7days post natal massage packages: $385 (free wrapping cloth)
10days post natal massage packages:$550 (free wrapping cloth)

Every session has full body massage,
clear blood clot,blockducts,blood circulation,reduce water retention
push up womb and stomach wrapping.
also do Chinese Cupping & Foot Reflexology too.(not sure how much d charges are) Mdm Izah : 8452 9747
my mum also agree with me she's good..
try her you will know how good she is..

cheers..
Wah the price is not bad. But is she really good.??? Well I believe in value for money. dont'not you agree that, we, paying customers must at least have our expectation attained.
Anyway just to share, I have gone thru 3 normal birth. I've used the services from Yanti ( Posted sometime ago ).

This I must admit.

Thru the SPA services that I have tried. She is definitely better in terms of skills and knowledge. Those stories that we hear. Indonesian ladies are an expert in this area. Well, I find this true.:bcool:

I also tried her normal body massage. Her pressure is really good. I completely feel refresh after the 1 hr.

Mummies out there. Believe me feel it for yourself.

kathyrick

just sharing..
Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best
prenatal & postnatal massage.
I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to
and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.
their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.
very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .
I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.
I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"
Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).

cynthiadora

call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost.. :Dancing_wub:

:Dancing_tongue:

yann

:wong29:Hi mummy.

IM very new here.anyone try this rosita from traditionaljavanesemassage.my office frenz try her service.but i need to do prenatel massage.any mummy have any gd recomm.

varadidie

when can we start doing prenatal massage? I am in my first trimester but my leg is aching.. not sure if massage in early pregnancy is ok for the baby?

cherieyau

Hi Mummies..
like to share about my Absolutely fabulous experience with Charlie's Angels Aunties..
Mdm Jumie & Mdm Izah is extremely knowledgeable as both is at age 50's,
and a highly trained therapist.
Her $40 charges/duration 60mins for prenatal massage is a totally different
experience than my 1st massage lady.
already book her for postnatal..I highly recommend her to everyone.
My mother also agree and really enjoyed the massage by Mdm Izah last friday at our house
Thank you for the extra care. her back pain was gone and she felt totally rejuvenated.
It was by far the best massage we ever had..
Thank You Charlie's Angels.. Mdm Jumie 9165 2026 / Mdm Izah 8452 9747.

piesugar

HI! Yann. U can try to contact liza at her hp no. 96412314. She can do both pre/post natal massage. For charges wise u can call and enquiry. She can do islandwide. Experience and friendly too.