Prenatal Massage

lulu_booboo

I am going for such massages now. but i have them done by qualified osteopath so its more like realigning my body... i did go for some at a spa when my osteopath went on holiday... to help with my backaches and swollen feet.

stonston

i was too tired to go to the massuer, i called e malay massage lady to my place...$50 per session...v good! n i decided to use her for post natal massage cos i like her pre natal massage n am comfy with her....

CynCyn

I was told not to go to a spa leh . How come u all can go spa do massage one ? They say when pregnant cannot anyhow massage one .

stefylim

i was too tired to go to the massuer, i called e malay massage lady to my place...$50 per session...v good! n i decided to use her for post natal massage cos i like her pre natal massage n am comfy with her....
HI stonston....when did u start your prenatal massage...me getting backache she's gd would like to give it a try too....can you give me her contact? TQ.

stonston

HI stonston....when did u start your prenatal massage...me getting backache she's gd would like to give it a try too....can you give me her contact? TQ.
i started when i was ard 6mth preggie...
her contact:
98001394 - auntie khatijah

xiaodaisy

never go leh, as dh more don like abt tis cos he say pregnant cannot anyhow massage .. haha so didnt go ..

petrinagoh

I went for massage daily while on holiday in ChiangMai. Went there wif spider veins n super sore backside/legs.

Came back wif flexible body... Thai ppl really noe how to massage preggy ppl. She did not touch my sole as she scared accidentally press on my womb accu point.

She used ointment on my achy legs, bum, lower back... Pelvis area. After 2 times massage, I felt the pain 100% went away.

I think ultimately, u need to find a person who has experience in massaging preggy women. Not anyhow press. I intend to visit the thai spa located in chinatown as the boss say she personally massage preggy ppl. Not her employees... So i feel safer.

Hi there, i have constant achey neck shoulders and back, and go to this guy called Charles Kise. www.charleskise.com. Charges are a bit ex: $120/hr. But i think it's worth it coz he's more trained. after gg, my migraines seem to have lessened.

Actually was chatting with him to maybe organise a workshop for couples so the hubbies can be trained to massage us.. anyone interested?

Jane_Mummy

Hi there, i have constant achey neck shoulders and back, and go to this guy called Charles Kise. www.charleskise.com. Charges are a bit ex: $120/hr. But i think it's worth it coz he's more trained. after gg, my migraines seem to have lessened.

Actually was chatting with him to maybe organise a workshop for couples so the hubbies can be trained to massage us.. anyone interested?

hw much will it be cost per session for per couple.

it's gg to be $300/couple. and he needs at least 3-4 couples to start. he gives a pretty detailed workbook on how to work the various areas. and i think would be more useful than my antenatal class coz more focussed teaching. i'm really interested, but would need to have a few more couples join me for this thing to start. if you're interested, do pm me :)

spiffmiffed

Interested in having post-natal massage services by experience masseur.

I am Jenny, a retired therapist from St Gregory Spa with over 10 years of experiences in therapeutic spa techniques. Currently offering post-natal and aromatherapy massages for MOMs, moms-to-be and ladies only.
I operate with mobile bed and use only 100% pure aromatherapy oil.

Please email me at gretchenmoi@gmail.com for advance appointments. Please book in advance to avoid disappointments. $65/hr for 1st trial sessions for weekdays and $70/hr for weekends. Weekly sessions can be arranged.

Thanks,
Personal best,
Mdm Jenny Tan.

-|MiN|-

Any mommies go for prenatal massage? How does it help you?
I started prenatal massage after 20weeks for both preganancies. Relieves body aches and feels better after each session. This time I source for cheaper ones - mine comes to my place for 1hr at $30 :)

What do the masseurs do during prenatal massage? Do you have to lie on your tummy?
Basically whole body massage except tummy or some does tummy if you are fine with it.

Can pre-natal massage help to improve sleep disorder?
generally, massages will make you sleep better at night cos of better blood circulation plus it removes body aches which occurs during the late 2nd half and last tri of your pregnancy so in a way you can sleep better:)