Prenatal Massage

Mike Daddy

:Dancing_tongue:Some info for you ladies.... she's my wife personal masseuse (Malay Auntie, 25++ years experience)

6 Benefits of Post Natal Massage

1. Relieves neck and back pain caused by holding and nursing for many hours
  2. Speeds up the healing process of hemorrhoids or an episiotomy (To clear the blood clot)
  3. Helps to reduce cellulite and release toxins built up in the body
  4. Improves breastfeeding
  5. Relieves muscle fatigue and aches. Reduces water retention, swelling in legs, hands etc.
  6. Decreases post natal depression and get back the body shape quickly

9 Benefits of Pre Natal Massage

1. Helps to reduce stress, promote well being and ease of sleep at night
  2. Reduces the general aches and pains you may experience during pregnancy such as: - Muscle spasms, cramps, pain in the neck, back, hips and legs.
  3. Reduces fluid retention and sciatic pain, lowers high blood pressure, maintain elasticity of the skin and encourage deeper, easier breathing
  4. Improves blood and lymphatic circulation..
  5. After first trimester, gentle abdominal massage can help take pressure off the pelvic wall.
  6. Eases musculoskeletal pains caused by stress on weight bearing joints. Reflexology can also be used throughout pregnancy to aid conditions for mother and baby.
  7. Reduced constipation, gas and heartburn.
  8. Slows the process of varicose veins
  9. Enhanced ability to relax deeply. Useful technique between contractions during labour.

It is generally recognized that relaxed mothers will have a happier and healthier pregnancy, so call Indah Faidah @ 9139 7178 to book your pre natal massage package.

You can more info here:Dancing_wub:

missyqiqi

just started my prenatal massage yesterday, I'm coming to 5 months in 2 weeks time.

It was very relaxing, can't compare to those full body massage coz the strength use cannot be too hard.

I sign up for package, original was $78 per session after discount is $68 per session. Although discount not much, but I find the massage not bad. Hopefully I made the correct choice coz I did quite a research online, but no much info actually and mainly the average price is 45-50plus >.< with positive and negative comments.

they also have post natal massage, come to your place and everything is included and cost about 600 plus for 7 days. Any advise and has anyone uses their services before? Their place is located at Serangoon Garden and they have one outlet in Bukit timah.

Mike Daddy

just started my prenatal massage yesterday, I'm coming to 5 months in 2 weeks time.

It was very relaxing, can't compare to those full body massage coz the strength use cannot be too hard.

I sign up for package, original was $78 per session after discount is $68 per session. Although discount not much, but I find the massage not bad. Hopefully I made the correct choice coz I did quite a research online, but no much info actually and mainly the average price is 45-50plus >.< with positive and negative comments.

they also have post natal massage, come to your place and everything is included and cost about 600 plus for 7 days. Any advise and has anyone uses their services before? Their place is located at Serangoon Garden and they have one outlet in Bukit timah.
$600 plus for 7 days post natal is expensive!... My wife's post natal was done at $490 nett for 7 days inclusive of everything as well (Home visit, bengkong wrap, etc.....)