Primary Chinese Tuition in Ang Mo Kio!

nemesis1983

Greetings from SYF Learning Lab 资优学习乐园! We are a newly established tuition center focusing on Chinese language. All our teachers are NIE trained and have many years of teaching experience in MOE Primary Schools.

Services we provide:
- Chinese Tuition for all Primary levels
- Higher Chinese Class
- Compo Writing Class (P3 to P6)
- Oral Class (new syllabus)
- Intensive Classes prior PSLE
- After School Care Service (limited slots)

Why choose us?

- We emphasize in learning Chinese the fun way. By injecting the element of fun in the way we teach, it will increase the child interest in the subject, resulting in the improvement in their academic results.

- Lessons are conducted in small group size to promote active participation from the child and encourage peer learning.

- Fully air-conditioned classrooms for a comfortable and conducive learning environment.

Registration now open for 2017 Classes!

Promotion:

5% discount when you sign up for 1 term (12 sessions).

5% discount if you sign up for combo classes (Chinese Tuition + Compo Writing)!

Opening Special! Waiver of $20 registration fee if you register your child before 31 December 2016!

Referral Special: Refer a friend and get $10 NTUC voucher when they sign up for the class!

Email us at syflearninglab@gmail.com for more details!
SYF Learning Lab_Flyer_P1 Dec Workshop.jpgSYF Learning Lab_Flyer_Tuition.jpg

Highly recommend Ms Vivien Le from Le Xue Education. She taught in Catholic High and is very good and patient in teaching the students. Many of her students jumped grades in PSLE under her guidance.
Contact Le Xue Education here:
☎65541683
83237619 (Whatsapp)

WorriedMummy34

Was doing some googling around looking for PSLE math materials for my son. Came across this website which was created by a Singaporean tutor and he curated PSLE Math notes which is Among Us themed. Thought that I could share this resource with other parents/students who might need these notes. The Among Us characters are pretty interesting and definitely adds some flair to the notes. My son likes it alot. I like it too because... its free.
Link: achieveacademycentre.wixsite.com/website

You may consider signing u for Le Xue Education,
Le Xue Education was established in December 2012. The Founder, Ms. Vivien Le was a former teacher in Catholic High School with 22 years of experience in teaching. Le Xue has excellent teaching methods that help children learn quickly!

you may reach out to Le Xue at their website or contact them through WhatsApp or calling

☎65541683

83237619 (Whatsapp)