Primary One Registration- 2004 Mums!!

k0911005

Hi fellow 2004 moms.. The time has come to send our little ones to primary school... Time has flown by so fast..

so the primary one registrationis going on now.

Primary One Registration 2011 - Singapore

Click on above link for more details..

I thought i should start a thread so we can advice each other on this registration and can discuss choice of schools.. I live in the East and am trying to decide between Ngee Ann Primary and Tao Nan..

ANy advice mums?

wendy79

Tao Nan ar.. you may need to undergo balloting if you are only eligible for phase 2c
Hi fellow 2004 moms.. The time has come to send our little ones to primary school... Time has flown by so fast..

so the primary one registrationis going on now.

Primary One Registration 2011 - Singapore

Click on above link for more details..

I thought i should start a thread so we can advice each other on this registration and can discuss choice of schools.. I live in the East and am trying to decide between Ngee Ann Primary and Tao Nan..

ANy advice mums?

autumn82

Wendy is right. For the past years, for Tao Nan in Phase 2C, balloting is required for <1km.

doratheexplorer

i am also anxious abt my son p1 registration. i am going to try my luck for de lasalle pri in cck. its a popular sch and is less than 5 mins walk from my house also so donno how. can i check even if i stay less than 1 km i still fall into the phase 2c category is it? any other mummies trying for de lasalle too?

autumn82

i am also anxious about my son p1 registration. i am going to try my luck for lasalle pri in chua chu kang. its a popular sch and is less than 5 mins walk from my house also so donno how. can i check even if i stay less than 1 km i still fall into the phase 2c category is it? any other mummies trying for lasalle too?
Hi mummy, I just saw your post, hope it's not too late.. :)

For 'De' La Salle, there have been balloting for within 1km under Phase 2C. You might wanna check out other schs to play safe..

Nita Rider

Hi mummy, I just saw your post, hope it's not too late.. :)

For '' Salle, there have been balloting for within 1km under Phase 2C. You might wanna check out other schs to play safe..
Hi my 2nd daughter will go to my first daughter school so it ok for me and the orientation will be for the month of mid nov..