My Baby Princess Zyan Has Arrived!
Date: 16/05/2009
Time: 5.01am
Hospital: TMC
Method: Natural w/ Epidural
Weight: 3.115kg
Height: 49cm

Arrived at hospital at 11pm.
Waited for gynae and he burst my water bag at 12am.
Midwife put the liquid one for me to "Poo".
Proceed to birth room at about 12.20am after cleaning up.
Induce thru drip. Midwife put drip at about 12.30am, by then dilate only 2cm.
Dr for putting the epidural came at about 1a.m.
At about 2am, check dilate only about 3cm
3am, check again, dilate 7cm
4.15am, can see baby's head already but waiting for gynae to come!
4.55am, Gynae arrive but I dun have urge to push liao.
4.58am onwards, keep pushing....
5.01am, Princess Zyan Arrive! Wah, her cries hor all the way until reach my ward man!

Attachments

CanCanMum

My Baby Princess Zyan Has Arrived!
Date: 16/05/2009
Time: 5.01am
Hospital: TMC
Method: Natural w/ Epidural
Weight: 3.115kg
Height: 49cm

Arrived at hospital at 11pm.
Waited for gynae and he burst my water bag at 12am.
Midwife put the liquid one for me to "Poo".
Proceed to birth room at about 12.20am after cleaning up.
Induce thru drip. Midwife put drip at about 12.30am, by then dilate only 2cm.
Dr for putting the epidural came at about 1a.m.
At about 2am, check dilate only about 3cm
3am, check again, dilate 7cm
4.15am, can see baby's head already but waiting for gynae to come!
4.55am, Gynae arrive but I dun have urge to push liao.
4.58am onwards, keep pushing....
5.01am, Princess Zyan Arrive! Wah, her cries hor all the way until reach my ward man!
congratulations~~~

bliss tan

hi mich,
congrats! Your baby is beautiful! :)
Just happened to read your birth story.
Can ask you if your delivery was on the EDD? Or earlier? was it a scheduled one? Any reasons for that?
I am waiting for my delivery day too, in 8 days time. Would like to know more about induced delivery. Thanks!

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! Truly Appreciate it!
Now having woes for Breastfeeding man... Baby can latch on for 1 hour on each breast but still not full! I am suffering from lack of sleep! *Yawns*

hi mich,
congrats! Your baby is beautiful! :)
Just happened to read your birth story.
Can ask you if your delivery was on the EDD? Or earlier? was it a scheduled one? Any reasons for that?
I am waiting for my delivery day too, in 8 days time. Would like to know more about induced delivery. Thanks!
Thanks Bliss!

Nope, my EDD is actually 21st May but decided to get baby to come out earlier as my pelvic bone is very painful and also bcoz I getting impatient liao... :D

I think induce depends on wat ur gynae does. i heard sum ppl say put pill... But for me its on drip...

huiyin87

Thanks Bliss!

Nope, my EDD is actually 21st May but decided to get baby to come out earlier as my pelvic bone is very painful and also bcoz I getting impatient liao... :D

I think induce depends on wat ur gynae does. i heard sum ppl say put pill... But for me its on drip...
hi mich, congratz on your arrival of little princess!!
so envy.. fast delivery.. hehe.. hope i can too..
btw, who is your gynae?
when you suggest to induce, did your gynae object to the idea?

Yuki Miaka

Thanks Bliss!

hi so the whole process from 11pm to 5:01am, your hubby are with you all the time or only when you are about to start pushing then hubby will join u in labor room?

mine edd 24th, today see doctor, doctor said can induce on the 22nd as my ambiotic fluid is low liao...2cm dilated but no regular contraction... so i will be seeing my bb this coming friday, so excited...my pelvic bone is also very painful...and everyday have been telling my hubby to let me induce earlier but he dun wan, he wan bb to stay in my tummy get more nutrients before coming out...hahaa lucky today doctor said can induce liao..my hubby got nothing to say lol..