Printable Tooth Chart

hi!

BB Jae had her 1st tooth at 6mth, no fever, nothing but when her 2nd & 3rd came out, she gt a hard time, having fever.... ... and nw 7.5mths she gt 4 teeth altogether.

mummy85

hi mummies !

mi new here .. haf a question abt infant teeth .. my boy is already a yr old n have 8 teeth .. i realise dat his two bottom teeth there's a black stain on it .. tried to brush it off but it won't go away .. is it tooth decay .. am very concern ..

annie

mummies, my girl's top 2 front teeth grows apart from each other. not sticking together de.. is that normal? her bottom 2 teeth sticks together though...

Mummy :)

The tooth chart is lovely :)
My dear daughter is 14mths and she still does not have any teeth :) dont worry about baby having teeth at a young age coz if they happen to have a tooth early it means that Mommy & Daddy have to start caring for it carefully. Coz the earlier the tooth grow the faster it will drop. It all depend on how the tooth being taken care of and also baby's own growth :)

My pediatrician's tips: Gave baby healthy snacks and dont't forget to let baby drink more milk coz all these help baby's tooth grow stronger not faster ;)

Pamper

mummies, my girl's top 2 front teeth grows apart from each other. not sticking together .. is that normal? her bottom 2 teeth sticks together though...
my princess too. but think it's ok as they says that when they change to adult teeth, the gap will go away. it may even avoid crooked teeth. =)

hi, my son is 10 month old. he jst started to have teeths. top 2 and below 2.so i guess those mummys whose kids still have not started teething than you should not worry.

tulip_nel

Hi, my son is now 7 months plus.. He has 4 teeth..

First comes out is 2 teeth at centre below
Second is 1 tooth at upper left side
And third is 1 tooth at upper right side..

His upper centre side is still not coming out.. it is not following the tooth chart there..

Wonder whether your baby experience the same?

Hi, my son is now 7 months plus.. He has 4 teeth..

First comes out is 2 teeth at centre below
Second is 1 tooth at upper left side
And third is 1 tooth at upper right side..

His upper centre side is still not coming out.. it is not following the tooth chart there..

Wonder whether your baby experience the same?
Ya mine also not follow the chart...got the bottom 2 at 6 months...then recently 1 years then four upper one can be seen coming out. upper one got gap...think because he likes to suck fingers...so not nice liao.

Bayu

mine just about to turn to 6 months, he had fever and soon after that his teeth at the bottom one start to come out.. there's 2... now i can see clearly his white teeth... and my mil told me tat everytime when baby teething, they will fall sick..

mine turning 1yo on 10th next month, 9mth bottom 2 came out, less than 5 days ago top 1 just break from the gums. can feel and she keep grinding her tooth together ! rejecting teething biscuits and everything now, when her 1st tooth pop up fever, slight only. 2nd tooth fever 3 days. roar. this one no fever. thankfully, only grumpy!

Pauleen

Suggest sending him to a dentist asap. Could be cavities and you need treatment asap. Do you nurse him to sleep? Try not to as that can cause cavities.
I give my 2 children a little water after every feed. I use a dropper for my 4 month old and my 22 month old now drinks from her bottle of water after her milk.