Private Investigator

BETRAYED

hi, dinnie. Thanks for the recommendation. The PI you recommended was good. I have doubt before about PI, but this time out of desperation, i hire the pi.

They help me do the investigation and got evidence on my husband. Now have to decide what to do next.

once again thanks dinnie.

hi, dinnie. Thanks for the recommendation. The PI you recommended was good. I have doubt before about PI, but this time out of desperation, i hire the pi.

They help me do the investigation and got evidence on my husband. Now have to decide what to do next.

once again thanks dinnie.
hi, i am seriousily thinking of engaging a PI, as i suspect my husband is having affair.

Can pls give me more details and what is the kind of things that I can get if I want to file for divorce. Will it help me to get a faster divorce.

BETRAYED

hi, i am seriousily thinking of engaging a PI, as i suspect my husband is having affair.

Can pls give me more details and what is the kind of things that I can get if I want to file for divorce. Will it help me to get a faster divorce.
hi unforgiven, i was in your shoes. Don't worry too much. The truth will surface sooner or later. What u need to do now is to be calm. Get the evidence first then u will have the right information to decide what to do next.

Since i got the evidence from the pi, i see a clearer picture of what is happening. If i divorce him, he can't blame me becuase he had betrayed me, and i had the pictures taken by the pi to back me up.

I i really decide not to divorce him, i will show him the pictures and make sure he come clean and have a clean break with the women.

I am still deciding what to do next, but I feel I am not lost.

dinnie

hi, unforgiven. if better to get some professional help if u are checking on your husband.

When i suspect my husband was having affair, i try to check on him myself, like checking on his sms, and even to the extend of getting a taxi to follow him myself. Then i realise how hard it was, i was lucky, he didn't discover, but i was going nowhere.

I then decide to get a PI. I arrange for a meeting with the investigator and discuss about the case. He explain to me what kind of evidence they can help me gather and also will back up those evidence with photographs or video. I felt quite comfortable talking to the investigator and he was also giving me advice on the do and don't. To tell u the truth, before the meeting i was afraid of talking to the Private Investigator as sterotype by movies, they were mysterious and sleezy. But I find after talking to him, i feel that it was quite useful as he also teach me many things to lookout for and also what to do after i got the evidence.

I was really grateful to him, so if any mummies want any help to look for a private investigator, let me know, i will give u his contact

Hi dinnie, have spoken to the PI contact that u given me. I hesitate a while before i call him, because it's really a unknown kind of things to me.

At last i take up the courage. He sound friendly and helpful and i find him quite professional and experience, we have a discussion and he analysis on my case and advice me on the best time to carry out the investigation to save my cost and forcus on the important. He also give me very good advice on what to do and don't during this period. He also put my mind at ease that he will get the best evidence he can for me.

At least at this moment, i know my option are open, I have to wait for him to deliever the evidence in due time. Thanks again, dinnie, will update u on latest.

Coolio

Alpha Male
Hi

PM me for PI details... i werk in this line ad-hoc and i know my team we go all out to solve cases.. end of the day.. all Companies are gd... depending on budget.. try call a few and check on what they can offer and pricing...

Not easy for mums to follow less u ride a bike... or got gd strong contacts in hotel industry..esp budget hotels...

PM me for more..

mtan

Hi

PM me for PI details... i werk in this line ad-hoc and i know my team we go all out to solve cases.. end of the day.. all Companies are good... depending on budget.. try call a few and check on what they can offer and pricing...

Not easy for mums to follow less you ride a bike... or got good strong contacts in hotel industry..esp budget hotels...

PM me for more..
I disagree that all PI company are good. Some of them take money but never do the job. Can i know u are from which company and what's your track records? Are u a ex-police man?

BETRAYED

I disagree that all PI company are good. Some of them take money but never do the job. Can i know you are from which company and what's your track records? Are you a ex-police man?

yes, i agree with MTAN, some PI claimed they can do so many things for u, but in the end, didn't deliver what they say. It better to get some reliable one from recommendation. If anyone want contacts of a good PI, email me at sharonang.aug@gmail.com. I have used his services and he is very reliable.

missixty

dinnie,

thanks for your recommendation. The PI was good. He managed to get me all the neccessary evidences.

Now, i am quite certain that i want a divorce. Cause, i confronted my husband and yet he still insisted that they are just friends and denied everyting. Since he doesn't want to come clean then i guess it's no point holding on.

But, on the other hand, i feel very sad and hurt, afterall, we have been together for many years.

can you or any mummies out there recommend a good and affordable lawyer to file my divorce? and also can enlighten what should i ask for to secure my interest?

thanks!

dinnie

dinnie,

thanks for your recommendation. The PI was good. He managed to get me all the neccessary evidences.

Now, i am quite certain that i want a divorce. Cause, i confronted my husband and yet he still insisted that they are just friends and denied everyting. Since he doesn't want to come clean then i guess it's no point holding on.

But, on the other hand, i feel very sad and hurt, afterall, we have been together for many years.

can you or any mummies out there recommend a good and affordable lawyer to file my divorce? and also can enlighten what should i ask for to secure my interest?

thanks!
happy to have help, but is there no way u can save your marriage?

did the PI take shots of him with the girl? if have, how he can denied?

dinnie,

thanks!
hi miss sixty, what kind of evidence he got for u.

I have also engaged his services, so far it's progressing quite well. Did u see the photos yet?

missixty

i have seen all the photos.
saw them holding hands, hugging and kissing each other. and the worst thing is, it is not just 1 women!! my husband is seeing 2 women as from the photos. however, from his handphone call logs, i realized he has been calling at least 4 girls almost everyday!!

my husband even bought her expensive gift that can cost 1k++. he even sneaked out of work to prepare gift for her and leave work early just to meet up with her.

and till today, the worst thing is he still insisted that they are just friends!! any strangers who have seen the photos will know for sure that they are more than friends, on dating or even maybe already started a relationship. how can he still deny? why he still doesn;t want to come clean and confess everything?

i have given up hope!

i have seen all the photos.
saw them holding hands, hugging and kissing each other. and the worst thing is, it is not just 1 women!! my husband is seeing 2 women as from the photos. however, from his handphone call logs, i realized he has been calling at least 4 girls almost everyday!!

my husband even bought her expensive gift that can cost 1k++. he even sneaked out of work to prepare gift for her and leave work early just to meet up with her.

and till today, the worst thing is he still insisted that they are just friends!! any strangers who have seen the photos will know for sure that they are more than friends, on dating or even maybe already started a relationship. how can he still deny? why he still doesn;t want to come clean and confess everything?

i have given up hope!
Some men are really heartless, they forgot how what we have gone thru with them. What they doing they think it's nothing, if turn around we are the one doing it, they also will not be able to take it. uo do next. going t

It's good the PI get u the truth, so what

jane10

Hi, I am in need of a good and reliable PI, can anyone recommend? I am looking for those mummies who had used the PI services and find they are good. Pls send me email.

dinnie

Hi, I am in need of a good and reliable PI, can anyone recommend? I am looking for those mummies who had used the PI services and find they are good. Pls send me email.
hi jane, I know of a PI that I have used his services before. He was reliable, and good. He got me good evidence and I have introduce to a few mummies here, and so far he is very good. If u are interested,can pm me at dinnie.looi@gmail.com

mtan

hi jane, I know of a PI that I have used his services before. He was reliable, and good. He got me good evidence and I have introduce to a few mummies here, and so far he is very good. If you are interested,can pm me at dinnie.looi@gmail.com
Dinnie, really thank u a lot. The PI was great, he got me evidence of my hsband having affair. He took clear and good shot of them. I reaaly very angry with my husband, lies after llies, i am going to use the photo to confront him, and worse to worse file a divorce.

missixty

Dinnie, really thank you a lot. The PI was great, he got me evidence of my hsband having affair. He took clear and good shot of them. I reaaly very angry with my husband, lies after llies, i am going to use the photo to confront him, and worse to worse file a divorce.

hi mtan,

only show him the photos if you have decided and be VERY firm on a divorce...

if u are still uncertain, then my advice is dun show him those photos 1st, cause all men are the same.. once they know you know something and that they are going to lose you, they will beg for forgiveness to win your sympathy....

dinnie

hi mtan,

if you are still uncertain, then my advice is dont show him those photos 1st, cause all men are the same.. once they know you know something and that they are going to lose you, they will beg for forgiveness to win your sympathy....

yes, they are cunning creatures.

hi mtan,

if you are still uncertain, then my advice is dont show him those photos 1st, cause all men are the same.. once they know you know something and that they are going to lose you, they will beg for forgiveness to win your sympathy....
eeerrrrmmmm is hiring a PI really a gd choice? i feel its kinda extreme............. its like passing him a death sentence before he trial..... dun u think that marriage should be based on trust and not on PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? my dh do make it a point to ring me up every now and then to tell me where is he/with who......... i can only say i have 100% confidence in him...........
If 1 day i suspect him of secretly 'eating' outside and i hire a PI, wat if he happens to find out? when he is totally innocent???? then???? 99.999% e marriage would collapse.............agree?