Private Investigator

hi, it the same trick, u are the customer, u have the right to get updates on the case. Since it have being one week, ask him what he have done, if he have not done many days, then ask him to returned the remaining money.

If u dont do it fast, he is going to say that his men did the job and always lost him, at the end, u can't even get the money back.

I have hired a PI before. U should work with your PI. Tell them or specify which days to do the job. Also if he is alert, then is there anything they can do to overcome this. If the PI can't overcome this, whether its in the day or in the night, is still the same. Then they are not professional enough, get another who can do it.

Since he can tell u he is alert and tailing him in the day will expose the case, either he have not done anything or he is not confidence in his job. It high time u change a PI.

cheated badly

I have not received anymore updates from the PI. And call him to say I want to meet up with him but he keeps avoiding my call.

Unforgiven, what are the chances I can get back my money? It does not look hopeful and what if he refused to refund me? Is there anything I can do? Will it be dangerous as well as it is his office afterall?

loner8888

hi super-mum,

can you help to recommend me your pi? I need one urgently. roughly how much you spent on the total cost? I have enough of going home with a empty house.

MsCLim

Hi, i am new here. Need a PI to catch up cheating spouse.
Any one can recommend reliable PI? please pm me .
Really need help, please only reliable PI.
Thank you!

dinnie

simgaporehappywife, pm me if u still need a PI. I have used the service of a reliable PI, he is professional and very experience.

jaybaobei

I need a PI but on low budget as i'm a housewife with 3 kids & not much savings.
How much needed to engage a PI?