Private Investigator

Cheat

Hi guys I just paid $5000 all taken from credit card to kokusai. From this u know I am desperate. It's been 2 days he has not done anything yet. After reading this forum I have already given up on him. Can I refund the money. Can someone recommend me a gd pi efficient n trustworthy. My wife is cheating on me. I have her SMS to the guy as evidence. But it's not enuf in the court of law. I am desperate alone n depressed. Have not been eating sleeping depressed. My email sk_67@hotmail.com.

vic086

If budget is your main issue, I know of someone who can place a magnetic GPS under the car and you can do the surveillance yourself. It only cost a fraction of what you need to pay to a PI. PM me if interested.

Xuda

i used to think to save cost and follow my husband myself, then I get to know how difficult it was.

I was not able to get any evidence but instead make my husband more discreet and careful.

I have no choice and hired a PI, recommended by one of the mummy here.

He was professional and affordable. He got me good evidence which my husband was unable to dispute.

If anyone wants recommendation of a good PI, Pls PM me

Dloh

Hi, I know of a very experienced PI who goes beyond his usual duties/job scope to help his clients. He gets the job done within reasonable time frame and when ever possible, always advices his clients not to spend unnecessarily on PI fees. Pls pm me for his contact.

Xuda

I have being hearing many story of my own friends having affair and caught by the husband. what have this world becoming to

dreamiez82

hi, anyone have any PI to recommend? Im dating a guy but he seems to be hiding his real identity. Would like to hire a PI to check his background. Pls pm me. thanks for your help.

sad wife

hi, i need help to get a good PI. Can someone recommend me a good PI. I was cheated by a PI agency who advertise in the newspaper.

sad wife

oh, u still working there now?

very coinciding, i used the company u are working in!!!

They cheated my hard earned money, I just wondering how they conducted business.

I wasted my money and in the end tell me there is nothing, very normal, but from hp message i know my husband is meeting up with that bitch.

On days i wan them to do, i tell them many days in advance, but then on that day tell me no manpower.

On days i told them not to do the case, they do the following.

There is totalling no one taking charge.

They even follow the wrong person!!!!

I seriously think u should not advertise for them, they are a useless and conman company!!!!