Private Investigator

flyaway

I guess u will need to avoid going back or do anything that reminds you of him for time being (that's why the need to pick up new hobby :).

Tell yourself that the wound will heal; initially painful but as time goes by, the wound will recover by itself...

I guess you will need to avoid going back or do anything that reminds you of him for time being (that's why the need to pick up new hobby :).

Tell yourself that the wound will heal; initially painful but as time goes by, the wound will recover by itself...
time does heals all pain............... at least thats the age-old saying

missixty

I guess you will need to avoid going back or do anything that reminds you of him for time being (that's why the need to pick up new hobby :).

thanks for ur encouragement!!

missixty

Misssixty, like you i am trying to move forward, but my memory keep haunting me. He also beg to come back to me, nut i feel really insecurity. Really lost, dont't know to start all again or just leave this......
hey unforgiven,

i was once in such a state like u.. dun know if should forgive and start all over or just leave him..

1st of all, i think u need to ask yourself, should u stay with him, whatever he say and do, do u trust him 100%? if ur answer is NO, then i guess it's no point holding on.. cause the trust is already betrayed and u will end up thinking all sorts of negative thoughts and suspect him here and there, so no point..

i once convinced myself to trust his words, in the end, i found out that he is again telling lies one after another... so i finally give up!!

hey unforgiven,

i was once in such a state like you.. dont know if should forgive and start all over or just leave him..

1st of all, i think you need to ask yourself, should you stay with him, whatever he say and do, do you trust him 100%? if your answer is NO, then i guess it's no point holding on.. cause the trust is already betrayed and you will end up thinking all sorts of negative thoughts and suspect him here and there, so no point..

i once convinced myself to trust his words, in the end, i found out that he is again telling lies one after another... so i finally give up!!
hi misssixty, I have decide to dump this unless man. Imagine that he is in the wrong and when i told him what i know he threw his temper and tried to assault me.

He is beyond hope, i am going to give him up

missixty

Hi unforgiven,
sorry to hear that the marriage cannot be salvaged.

Well, for my case, like I mentioned before, he is Also beyond hope and I hv already given up. Currently in the midst of the divorce proceedings. In conclusion, I feel that man like this don't deserve our love at all!! Thankfully, we are courageous enough to put a step forward to give up on him.. I understand it really take a lot and a lot of courage and will to decide on this move today.

And I am glad that I have moved on.. Today, I am thankful that I find my life back, a life that I need not worry, scared and phobia that he will repeat again..

Hope u will take it well too! Should u need a hearing ear, u can pm me as well! Take care!!

Hi unforgiven,
sorry to hear that the marriage cannot be salvaged.

Well, for my case, like I mentioned before, he is Also beyond hope and I have already given up. Currently in the midst of the divorce proceedings. In conclusion, I feel that man like this dont't deserve our love at all!! Thankfully, we are courageous enough to put a step forward to give up on him.. I understand it really take a lot and a lot of courage and will to decide on this move today.

And I am glad that I have moved on.. Today, I am thankful that I find my life back, a life that I need not worry, scared and phobia that he will repeat again..

Hope you will take it well too! Should you need a hearing ear, you can pm me as well! Take care!!
misssixty, u got a good lawyer to recommend?

mtan

I am at a lost. I saw some imtimate sms on my husband hp, they are in Chinese. I dare not confront him as I afraid he will deny and turn around accuse me of not trusting him and checking on his hp.

I was thinking to hire a PI. Can any mummy help?
Have u settled your problem? Don't let it drag too long, as those PRC are very good in making our local guy to give them all their money.

missixty

misssixty, you got a good lawyer to recommend?
hi unforgiven,
yes, i do have a very good lawyer but she is not cheap.

my advice is try to talk terms with your husband 1st like your house, your joint accounts, etc... if both of you can agree and come to terms then i think a normal lawyer to do all the paperwork will do. if not, then engage a good lawyer to help secure your interests and make your husband pay for the legal fee. Also, dun forget to ask him pay for the PI fee as well.

if you need the lawyer's contact, you can pm me.

Have you settled your problem? dont't let it drag too long, as those PRC are very good in making our local guy to give them all their money.
i agree with mtan, dun drag too long... PRC very cunning!!

hi unforgiven,
yes, i do have a very good lawyer but she is not cheap.

my advice is try to talk terms with your husband 1st like your house, your joint accounts, etc... if both of you can agree and come to terms then i think a normal lawyer to do all the paperwork will do. if not, then engage a good lawyer to help secure your interests and make your husband pay for the legal fee. Also, dont forget to ask him pay for the PI fee as well.

if you need the lawyer's contact, you can pm me.

i agree with mtan, dont drag too long... PRC very cunning!!
will give it a try, see what is his behaviour then see how

i agree with mtan, dont drag too long... PRC very cunning!!
ya..... and they are rather selective too.........was out at geylang eating frog leg porridge with my dh........... saw those PRC targetting those old man. esp those with a walking cane............... cheat them and they wouldn't have the energy to retaliate or 'chase after them' even............literally

Last edited:

newlife2010

Hi mummies, I am thinking of engaging a PI. Can I know what to lookout for? I am very afraid that my husband might find out. And i have also hear about some PI taking money and not doing the job, can i know how to prevent this?

mtan

Hi mummies, I am thinking of engaging a PI. Can I know what to lookout for? I am very afraid that my husband might find out. And i have also hear about some PI taking money and not doing the job, can i know how to prevent this?

Hi, Try not to look up in the newspaper, there are a 'big' company in Japanese name is especially bad. One of my friend went to ask him to do a job, not only he didn;t do the job, he lied to my friend on the findings. After much pressure, he returned the money back to us.

If you are looking for a reliable PI, make sure they are licensed, and if possible get referral, also make sure u feel comfortable talking to him, as u needs to be closely in touch constantly with him.

mrslonelywife

hello everybody

i am new here and happened to come here but it is too many threads to read plys my mind is tired with many happening at my home.
Anyone of you care to recommend me good & worthy trusted PI for my cheating spouse?

Email me at catherinebena@gmail.com

thanks

mrslonelywife

It is very miserable to say here that i am suffering for 3 months with sleepless and not eating well but struggle myself to go work to distract myself but it could not work on me. It is such a huge disturbance to me.

My DE has changed quite abit and i did not know this till I found out at the late of June 2010. Since May 2010, he came home very late sometimes at 2am, 4am, 6am and eventually 3 times at 830am. One time before, I waited for him at living room and messaged him several times. But he did not reply me or he off his phone purposely. Was worried and stared at the window for so long. Of course I love him. Then till 6am, he sms-ed me saying he was drunk and rest at his friend place. Why he sms me this wee morning? He refused to tell me whose friend he stayed at. He came home at 645am with 2 packs of noodles to eat. Can you imagine like this?

I have no clue what he was doing outside when he went out from home at 9+pm everyday.

One occasion was that he came home at 830am and somehow I felt that he was like staying at his secret bitch place. He still refused to tell me whose friends or he did not want to mention his friend name. He was not like this before whom I know.

On 28th to 29th May 2010, he said he went to Malaysia. On that day, I went for my Sundown Adidas Marathon 21km at 9pm and I suffered fatigue and vomited and nearly died on the road. Luckily I survived and sent to clinic tentage to rest there till 230am, i was sent home safety but I did not see my there at home. I sms-ed him about my condition but he did not bother to say or reply me. I think he off his phone or ignored my messages. I was sad and lonely at home. I nursed myself and went to sleep.

On 29th May 2010, he came home and did not ask how I felt or what. He treated me like an invisible to him. I felt very painful inside me. Till 2 weeks later, I found out that he was not in Malaysia. He was staying at this bitch place. Because I checked his passport as well.

I felt strange when I see very different from last time. He eventually bought several cards (like international cards to make call) to vietnam and talked to her happily in front of me every mornings.

No wonder he became soooo sticky to the phone all the time. He was not like this before. And they exchanged sms which said like "Bitch loves him till she dies. She miss him. She loves him."

Then replied "he miss bitch.", "he wants to be with her forever." & "he loves her."

Got chance to grab his phone. Reading his messages to bitch that stabbed my heart painfully.

He met up with her several times and eventually paid for her phone bills. I got the chance to know her home address where she stays and her contact number. I hide them with me.

Claimed to say that he wants to divorce me as he wants his life back to be single. He had forgetten that we have a lovely 2+ years old boy. I felt that he wants to divorce me for this bitch, LISA.

I refused the divorce. Whenever I bring up to about Lisa, he was numbed and avoid this. He told me not to bother this and that and mind my own thing to do.

Decided on hiring PI to check on DE and LISA. Also feeling the pinch to scold LISA.
LISA is a vietnamese bitch who disturbed (my hubby.) She lives in Serangoon. But I wonder what LISA is doing here for living?

Last edited: