Private Investigator

mtan

It is very miserable to say here that i am suffering for 3 months with sleepless and not eating well but struggle myself to go work to distract myself but it could not work on me. It is such a huge disturbance to me.

My has changed quite abit and i did not know this till I found out at the late of June 2010. Since May 2010, he came home very late sometimes at 2am, 4am, 6am and eventually 3 times at 830am. One time before, I waited for him at living room and messaged him several times. But he did not reply me or he off his phone purposely. Was worried and stared at the window for so long. Of course I love him. Then till 6am, he sms-ed me saying he was drunk and rest at his friend place. Why he sms me this wee morning? He refused to tell me whose friend he stayed at. He came home at 645am with 2 packs of noodles to eat. Can you imagine like this?

I have no clue what he was doing outside when he went out from home at 9+pm everyday.

One occasion was that he came home at 830am and somehow I felt that he was like staying at his secret bitch place. He still refused to tell me whose friends or he did not want to mention his friend name. He was not like this before whom I know.

On 28th to 29th May 2010, he said he went to Malaysia. On that day, I went for my Sundown Adidas Marathon 21km at 9pm and I suffered fatigue and vomited and nearly died on the road. Luckily I survived and sent to clinic tentage to rest there till 230am, i was sent home safety but I did not see my there at home. I sms-ed him about my condition but he did not bother to say or reply me. I think he off his phone or ignored my messages. I was sad and lonely at home. I nursed myself and went to sleep.

On 29th May 2010, he came home and did not ask how I felt or what. He treated me like an invisible to him. I felt very painful inside me. Till 2 weeks later, I found out that he was not in Malaysia. He was staying at this bitch place. Because I checked his passport as well.

I felt strange when I see very different from last time. He eventually bought several cards (like international cards to make call) to vietnam and talked to her happily in front of me every mornings.

No wonder he became soooo sticky to the phone all the time. He was not like this before. And they exchanged sms which said like "Bitch loves him till she dies. She miss him. She loves him."

Then replied "he miss bitch.", "he wants to be with her forever." & "he loves her."

Got chance to grab his phone. Reading his messages to bitch that stabbed my heart painfully.

He met up with her several times and eventually paid for her phone bills. I got the chance to know her home address where she stays and her contact number. I hide them with me.

Claimed to say that he wants to divorce me as he wants his life back to be single. He had forgetten that we have a lovely 2+ years old boy. I felt that he wants to divorce me for this bitch, LISA.

I refused the divorce. Whenever I bring up to about Lisa, he was numbed and avoid this. He told me not to bother this and that and mind my own thing to do.

Decided on hiring PI to check on and LISA. Also feeling the pinch to scold LISA.
LISA is a vietnamese bitch who disturbed (my hubby.) She lives in Serangoon. But I wonder what LISA is doing here for living?

hi, sorry to hear your story.

I think u have to do something fast. Don't wait. The longer u wait, it will become worse.

I would advice you to get the evidnece to safeguard yourself. Once u got the evidence then maybe u can do something to that bitch. For eg, write to MOM or ICA to ban her from coming to singapore.

Go for checkup. those woman might have std and your husban might have pass to you.

if u are interested in a PI, u can email me. I know a experience PI.

mrslonelywife

hi, sorry to hear your story.

I think you have to do something fast. dont't wait. The longer you wait, it will become worse.

I would advice you to get the evidnece to safeguard yourself. Once you got the evidence then maybe you can do something to that bitch. For eg, write to MOM or ICA to ban her from coming to singapore.

Go for checkup. those woman might have std and your husban might have pass to you.

if you are interested in a PI, you can email me. I know a experience PI.

mtan

This bitch is now in singapore and i not sure what she works as.
How shall I write to MOM or ICA about her ? Really dont want to see her here in small tiny country.

Well, DE and i have not done "it" since March 2010 and he dont want to touch me either way. As he already have this bitch. :((
I am not either fat or thin. Me just normal marathoner woman.

mtan

mtan

This bitch is now in singapore and i not sure what she works as.
How shall I write to MOM or ICA about her ? Really dont want to see her here in small tiny country.

Well, and i have not done "it" since March 2010 and he dont want to touch me either way. As he already have this bitch. :((
I am not either fat or thin. Me just normal marathoner woman.
If she is here, take this opporunity to take evidence against them. if she is here on work permit or social visit, then u get a pi to get evidence and pass the report and dvd to them to blaclist her.

Triple

Alpha Male
Hubby already wants a divorce. Even if TOW is deported, does that mean hubby will patch back to those loving days? I wld think hubby wld be even more pissed that wife instigated the deportation.

I am not trying to pour cold water, but I don't think getting the PI is going to achieve the desired outcome.

mtan

Hubby already wants a divorce. Even if TOW is deported, does that mean hubby will patch back to those loving days? I wld think hubby wld be even more pissed that wife instigated the deportation.

I am not trying to pour cold water, but I dont't think getting the PI is going to achieve the desired outcome.
at least keep that woman from singapore and punished her for breaking up the family.

At this moment of time, i feel no use talking to husband as he is 'blind by love'.

Anyway, if MOM or ICA blacklist her, they will not reveal who is the one who complaint.

I feel that at this moment must do something and not just wait for miracle to happen.

I am not trying to pour cold water, but I dont't think getting the PI is going to achieve the desired outcome.
I disagree with TRIPLE, i feel that mrslonelywife have to get a PI first whether or not she wan a divorce so that she can protect her right.

Triple

Alpha Male
I disagree with TRIPLE, i feel that mrslonelywife have to get a PI first whether or not she want a divorce so that she can protect her right.
What rights? If man wants, out, get him to admit to adultery. If he agree, then dun even need PI.

If get PI, get data, 6 months dun file, PI efforts no longer valid.

If getting PI to collect evidence to support a case of deportation, does that mean hubby will return to wife?

I think we have to focus at the end objective, and prioritise how to get there. No need to burn all the bridges along the way.

What rights? If man wants, out, get him to admit to adultery. If he agree, then dont even need PI.

If get PI, get data, 6 months dont file, PI efforts no longer valid.

If getting PI to collect evidence to support a case of deportation, does that mean hubby will return to wife?

I think we have to focus at the end objective, and prioritise how to get there. No need to burn all the bridges along the way.
we have the woman charter.

Man will never admit they are in the wrong, and they will never admit they have affair. Even if they say they will admit, last minute they will back out.

When wait 6 months to take action. If really can get the evidence, file it and make sure he paid for the PI and the legal fees.

We are no more living in the generation when husband have a mistress the wife must quietly wait for the husband to come back. Sometime must make the man know that we mean business.

BETRAYED

at least keep that woman from singapore and punished her for breaking up the family.

At this moment of time, i feel no use talking to husband as he is 'blind by love'.

Anyway, if MOM or ICA blacklist her, they will not reveal who is the one who complaint.

I feel that at this moment must do something and not just wait for miracle to happen.
Agree with MTAN. At least clear that bitch. Whether divorce or not can decide later.

mrslonelywife

Thank you all and I have read yr thread.
So far i have this bitch home address, hp contact number. I know she is vietnamese one cos i got her full name with me.
I could not believe that she asked my husband for this and that. Was pissed with her.
But hiring PI is nowsdays so expensive. Only i can fit budget less than $2.7k to get PI check on BITCH LISA before she is kicked out to her hometown.

Triple

Alpha Male
we have the woman charter.

Man will never admit they are in the wrong, and they will never admit they have affair. Even if they say they will admit, last minute they will back out.

When wait 6 months to take action. If really can get the evidence, file it and make sure he paid for the PI and the legal fees.

We are no more living in the generation when husband have a mistress the wife must quietly wait for the husband to come back. Sometime must make the man know that we mean business.
I think u need to understand TS's intention first.
Hubby want's the divorce, TS does not want.

I think you need to understand TS's intention first.
Hubby want's the divorce, TS does not want.
I believed if it's because of the 'Vietnamese Bitch' alone, the marriage can be salvaged. Get that woman out of sight and then see whether can work on marriage. There is no harm trying this, nothing to lose.

Triple

Alpha Male
so sit and wait?
Hubby is probably going through a period of infactuation. My opinion is to give him some space. These things normally do not last long, and once the honeymoon period is over, likely he will be remorseful.

I just think he is using his wrong head to think right now. It does not help to piss him off further, and by doing so, once the honeymoon period is over, the guy may look back and view TS as the vengeful woman. If that opinion develops, there is no more future.

This is my POV. Please do not feel compelled to agree with me.

Hubby is probably going through a period of infactuation. My opinion is to give him some space. These things normally do not last long, and once the honeymoon period is over, likely he will be remorseful.

I just think he is using his wrong head to think right now. It does not help to piss him off further, and by doing so, once the honeymoon period is over, the guy may look back and view TS as the vengeful woman. If that opinion develops, there is no more future.

This is my POV. Please do not feel compelled to agree with me.
What i feel is that this is like a ostrict mentality.

When ostrict see danger, they will stick their head into a dole in the ground. Thinking the trouble will go away later.

If TS allow the that woman to contiune with the husband, she might even lose out. That is the husband might get closer with that woman and really give up the family and giving everything to her. At the end, she will left with nothing but regrets.

Those woman from vietnam main purpose is to get money and also if possible get marry with a singaporean man so that they can be here to get more money. They can tolerate everything so as to achieve thier objective. For men, they like woman to be as admissive as possible, the 'honeymoon' period might be longer than espected.

Anyway a rotten apple is still a rotten apple. No matter how u wan to keep it fresh, it still rotten.

missixty

my advice is:

since u already more or less know and quite certain that ur husband is with that girl.. now, ask urself, are u willing to let go this relationship, this family?? if u are willing, then i think please dun wait anymore, engage a pi fast, get all the evidences and file for divorce. however, if u are not willing to, no point engaging a pi, cause eventually all the truth will surfaced, u will then feel terribly hurt and ur son will also suffer. if u think he maybe still the husband u love and love you, then try to talk to him, and see if things can work out.

take care...

mrslonelywife

Anyone can help to figure what VIETNAMESE BITCH was trying to say in her msg sent to my hubby.

BITCH texted to him: Dear, call me when you get home. I have something to tell you very important.

I wonder what is so important issue all about? Is it something wrong they did it?
It really annoying me when I asked him about this. He diverted it many times.

mtan

Anyone can help to figure what VIETNAMESE BITCH was trying to say in her msg sent to my hubby.

BITCH texted to him: Dear, call me when you get home. I have something to tell you very important.

I wonder what is so important issue all about? Is it something wrong they did it?
maybe another lies to get money from your hubby. or maybe she knows u looking at message, purposely wan to fustrate u.

So far any updates? Did u get a PI?

why do u keep asking when u know he will not tell u or will tell u lies. I think there is no use talking, u needs some action

missixty

i agree with unforgiven.
no point keep asking questions, and even if he answer u, will u believe?? i think it's best to do something now, no point waiting anymore!!