Private Investigator

i can only email them asking for contact as i do not have account at that time, my problem now is only should i go for divorce or stay back for the time being since i have all the evidence with me now, as my spouse did treat me and my kids very very well for the past before he meet his ex which is a married women and with kids as well. Is hard to make the decision as my both kids are still very young and i do not have any family member here.......if i stay back how can i make sure he won't go back to his ex, if i just let go without waiting for it , it just like file the divorce and bye bye........but he did love my both kids which my coll ask me to give him chance for just waiting for another few month before making my final decision for the sake of my children

i'm just a mummy with 2 kids, and first time in forum looking for PI as any others mummies looking for help from forum before as you did, and my intention just to share out or help as others. That's all
Just hate it when someone pretended to be helping but are benefitting from our confuse states. Another 'cheat' being exposed.

mtan

Hi all mummies,

I'm a SAHM with a 2 yr old kid, i also suspect my hubby n confronted him but he denied. can anyone intro a good & reliable PI ? i have budget constrain. i am very confused. Can anyone pls help me.
how is it so far. u found out more truth?

mikki1980

i can only email them asking for contact as i do not have account at that time, my problem now is only should i go for divorce or stay back for the time being since i have all the evidence with me now, as my spouse did treat me and my kids very very well for the past before he meet his ex which is a married women and with kids as well. Is hard to make the decision as my both kids are still very young and i do not have any family member here.......if i stay back how can i make sure he won't go back to his ex, if i just let go without waiting for it , it just like file the divorce and bye bye........but he did love my both kids which my coll ask me to give him chance for just waiting for another few month before making my final decision for the sake of my children

u solve your problems?

miccghar

As u can see i started register in this forum only in march 2012 as i have used their service last month and give you my comment ,and the reason why i choose them is also from this forum , which one of the mummies say she is using his service, sorry if i have made others mummies put in doubt , as i just share my experience with you all after i have used their service as other mummies who i ask them to send me the PI contact in email to check on the price and others details before i decided with one is more comfortable for me to go on.Why m i asking for couselling details from other mummy if i'm a PI, i just need someone to share about my case or talk to as i have no family staying here .
no sound no pictures, just to push for the PI services.

yo...i'm back....not really solve my problem, as my friend told me our cool war last too long already,either i give him 8 weeks or 80weeks also the same, and he has show no intention to save our marraige at all , the only things he want now is my kids , which he will try his best to convince the eldest one to sleep with him at his mum's room, damn childish lor.....can't stay him at all. and my friend has scolded me wait for durian drop is it......lol

no sound no pictures, just to push for the PI services.
why i need to promote their services , i just share mind with other as other which i have use their service for my case only. Not that he is my realative or pay me commission lor, and now i'm still paying him instalments every month after my pay day ......and i have just tell my parents last week about my problems, never aspect my parents is so calm, made me feel so "an wei", at least i'm not alone now, and i have my family support for whatever decision i need to make, feel more storger, advice from one of my friend as well "if he fuck with others girls he will think of u guys meh ???...if he does he wounldnt go wrong in the first place" she really wake me up , i'm the only stupid one who wait and wait i think......so now i need to plan what i can get for myself and my gal and lets see who is the one who voice out first since we have no communication at all now............be happy :)

miccghar

quite starnge u still have not 'wake up' as seening the photo by the pi. U still needs yours friend to 'wake' u up.. then u have wasted

Ya...wake up ....wake up....after watching taiwanese drama "The Fierce Wife".
I have called up two lawyers last week , but they say must make appointment to go down and the free consultations is only 20minutes and i need to put a deposit if want to proceed, and i have told them my spouse have not mentioned any words or talk to me now, and i don't know what he want, so they suggest i talk to my spouse first.
I think we should talk things out first before making any decision right, but my spouse don't seem want to discuss anything with me now, anyway i have spend a very big amount last week using my supplementary credit card. I think he sure talk to me, scream me or ask me why , what , all these things after the bills reach him next week.....no other way to treat him , the only way is spend his money and let him one time pain,,,,,let him feel the pain and then i hope we get chance to talk things out

Ya...wake up ....wake up....after watching taiwanese drama "The Fierce Wife".
I have called up two lawyers last week , but they say must make appointment to go down and the free consultations is only 20minutes and i need to put a deposit if want to proceed, and i have told them my spouse have not mentioned any words or talk to me now, and i don't know what he want, so they suggest i talk to my spouse first.
I think we should talk things out first before making any decision right, but my spouse don't seem want to discuss anything with me now, anyway i have spend a very big amount last week using my supplementary credit card. I think he sure talk to me, scream me or ask me why , what , all these things after the bills reach him next week.....no other way to treat him , the only way is spend his money and let him one time pain,,,,,let him feel the pain and then i hope we get chance to talk things out
why u needs his permission to file for divorce? u have evidence u can file immediately without his permission.

are u saying if he don't talk to u, u will wait till he talk to u then u file for divorce.

From all your posting u seen to be quite naive. u only realize and wake up after watching a Drama? OMG

mtan

why u needs his permission to file for divorce? u have evidence u can file immediately without his permission.

are u saying if he don't talk to u, u will wait till he talk to u then u file for divorce.

From all your posting u seen to be quite naive. u only realize and wake up after watching a Drama? OMG
i feel no need to bother about her much, i go thru the forum, she didn't even posted in any other threads, even thought she needs a lot of advices from ppl.

When u talk about her, then she claimed this and there. I also doubt her motive here.

Adecrx

I am new here, need some advice. I have been married for 13 yrs but sleeping separately w my hb for 4 yrs. we dun talk much cause he does not like talking to me or tell me anything. He is an accountant n always comes back past Midnight. I cannot ask him anything he flares up easily. I am a living window handle two kids all by myself w/o his help. A few times got lipstick marks on his clothes. I contacted a PI but got a cold feet whether to go ahead at this time because I am going to aus without him for 2 yrs w the kids and needs his help financially. I am in diliemma now

1) to engage PI, get evidence n get divorce, sell house here and settle w kids in aus perm, or

2) endure and he continues providing us until I come back get a divorce.

I am new here, need some advice. I have been married for 13 yrs but sleeping separately w my hb for 4 yrs. we dun talk much cause he does not like talking to me or tell me anything. He is an accountant n always comes back past Midnight. I cannot ask him anything he flares up easily. I am a living window handle two kids all by myself w/o his help. A few times got lipstick marks on his clothes. I contacted a PI but got a cold feet whether to go ahead at this time because I am going to aus without him for 2 yrs w the kids and needs his help financially. I am in diliemma now

1) to engage PI, get evidence n get divorce, sell house here and settle w kids in aus perm, or

it's really depend on the kind of life u wants. Do u want to lives in fear, don't know which day he will walk out of the family. How sure u are when u go Aus, he will provide for u. Nothing officially that he will still needs to provide u, he can just stop giving u.

dinnie

but u won't know what is going to happens in 2 years time.

Hi All,

From getting worse to everrthing settled, my happy family is back to me again.

I'm feel very happy to have a happy ending and we do everything together now as before again.......all my friend is happy for me as divorce is really a last step for us women.

Please try to salvage your marriage especially with kids, as they do need to grow in a happy family with daddy and mummy, my mind is very negative for the first few week, as i found that how can he become so heartlest especially we do not have any big arguement before, and i do very angry about him , and keep on want to divorce just because of the proof with can only last for 6 mths, please don't think in this way, as this will keep your mind feel super negative and keep on think of you want to divorce as you get higher chance to get your kids and more from him since he is the one who did wrong.

I never think of he will talk to me personally after i want to let go on him, of course we have a big arguement again after the credit card bill issue again, luckily everything is settled now, and please don't force him to talk things out when he is not ready which make him feel more angry and i even scold him coward, not remorseful and it will just turn him away as what i did for the first few week.

Talk things out only when he is ready to face you for what he did and this make both of us happy now, and don't bring up the past anymore in future.

For my case, he took 2 moths to start talking to me, so pls don't give up or rush into decision as you r in marriage life now which involce of a family rather than just two of u.

Spend more time with your children, chat with friend,your family even i think is shamful at first , but actually is not after my parent stay so calm and teach me don't bother him for the time being and see what is his reaction first. Turn yourself pretty pretty and happy always infront of him, and do thing yourself without his help just leave him alone untill he ask or talk to you.

And hubby has plan for holiday next month during kids school holiday, yi......pee,,,,,as this is the first holiday for us in this year after thing happened.......Happy also one Day, sad also one day, please choose to be happy and don't rush into decision as me once thing happened.

i feel no need to bother about her much, i go thru the forum, she didn't even posted in any other threads, even thought she needs a lot of advices from ppl.

When u talk about her, then she claimed this and there. I also doubt her motive here.

Will you just proceed to divorce so easily, i have the right to find ou the truth which don't mean the proof is only lean me to divorce straight away right. Will you give up your marraige so easily ?

happy that u reconciled with your husband. Can I know did he admitted to the affair?

2 mths to think over? u sound like he did the right thing and u did the wrong and waiting for him to come back to the family

happy that you reconciled with your husband. Can I know did he admitted to the affair?

2 mths to think over? you sound like he did the right thing and you did the wrong and waiting for him to come back to the family
He did admitted to me during our argurment again on march

Last edited: