Private Investigator

But that time he show no remorseful at all which pissed me off as he only want me to give him more time and don't ask or give him any time frame to back to normal as I want n demand. After the argument , I stop calling , SMS , just treat him as transparent at home , and who know he turn back to me himself start talking and ask me out with the kids. HE HAS NOT did the right as he has not tell me everything or no compromised from him to me after thing happened , but at least I have a chance to talk to him at last to make sure that he cut off with the gal at all , tis Is Wat I want to know the most. But for my case , they only started to hold hand and kissing , so no adultery , luckily I found out early and stop all.I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE they cut off totally, otherwise no point and very hard to stay together.

Last edited:
But that time he show no remorseful at all which pissed me off as he only want me to give him more time and don't ask or give him any time frame to back to normal as I want n demand. After the argument , I stop calling , SMS , just treat him as transparent at home , and who know he turn back to me himself start talking and ask me out with the kids. HE HAS NOT did the right as he has not tell me everything or no compromised from him to me after thing happened , but at least I have a chance to talk to him at last to make sure that he cut off with the gal at all , tis Is Wat I want to know the most. But for my case , they only started to hold hand and kissing , so no adultery , luckily I found out early and stop all.I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE they cut off totally, otherwise no point and very hard to stay together.
your investigation was too short, maybe there was adultery u even don't know. if their relationship not so close, does he need to consider so long?

How u know he already cut off all ties?

your investigation was too short, maybe there was adultery u even don't know. if their relationship not so close, does he need to consider so long?

Ya , my investigation was only 4 days, I can confirm no adultery between them as i'm his wife who sleep beside him, just as i know he did thing behind my back as well,and partially is because i talked to the gal and she did tell me personally as well via our tele conversation on that day i caught them and she promised she will cut off all the ties as she is a married women with kids as well , and she super worry i will tell the husband about it. of course i don't believe at first and i still continue to ask his friend to pay more attention on him and everything is clear now and he started telling me his move as before and we start to chat about kids and we cook together, outing as before. Anyway i tell myself is a good start and both of us is happy now.

I can feel he is totally back to me and my family now, 人和心都回来了,雨过天晴 :)

mikki1980

Ya , my investigation was only 4 days, I can confirm no adultery between them as i'm his wife who sleep beside him, just as i know he did thing behind my back as well,and partially is because i talked to the gal and she did tell me personally as well via our tele conversation on that day i caught them and she promised she will cut off all the ties as she is a married women with kids as well , and she super worry i will tell the husband about it. of course i don't believe at first and i still continue to ask his friend to pay more attention on him and everything is clear now and he started telling me his move as before and we start to chat about kids and we cook together, outing as before. Anyway i tell myself is a good start and both of us is happy now.

I can feel he is totally back to me and my family now, 人和心都回来了,雨过天晴 :)
u make it sound so easy/

of course the gal will say they stop. But they might be seening each other secretly like before, u wouldn't know it.

words of advice - don't take thing as face value.

Valval

u got him confess everything? he stopped?
hmm i found out more stuff and confront him together with his parents. After which he say they were only really friends and promise to keep a distance. However, i caught him a second time, this time round at the void deck of the woman's place where he told me he was still in class. They did nothing but only smoking n chatting. At first i hesitate whether i should go n stalk out at that place cause i really afraid i might not be able to take it, end up i tell myself if i were able to hail a taxi i will just go cause there are seldom taxis at my area and probably its really heaven will. PI advise me not to go as it might turn out ugly and he might also get violent. I was thinking to myself if he really get violent then its really the end no point in carrying on anymore and i had already been in so much pain what for i should endure any further, he should also have a taste of his own medicine. So i went to that woman's place, saw his car park at the loading unloading area and they were talking. I tried calling my in laws as they were nearby but they din answer. Tried calling my friends too but they too din answer as well. So i just buckle my courage and walk towards them with the woman's back facing me. When my hubby saw me he was shock and ask me why i was there. I reply so you are still in class. Very good... and i walk away very calmly. I din even look at tat woman or shout or cry or even make a big fuss out of it just walk away silently. After which he panic and chase after me... ask me to go n talk to the gal to confirm that everything is not what i had thought... I refused why should i. Then he told me to go home with him then talk things over. I refused too and tell him i dun have a home anymore and you are not my husband anymore. Then he ask then what about our dog. I told him i can just fetch him to another place. He din wanna let go of me and say he will call his parents to settle everything and ask for my hp as he left his in the car. I say NO and i refuse to move at all. Having no other choice he went back to his car and ask me to wait for him. And at this point i just run away, hide in one corner where he cant find me. After which i took a cab to my fren house and wanted to stay there for the night. He tried calling everyone that i noe to ask about my whereabouts even my in laws called me n offer to fetch me and they also called my family which leave me no choice but to go back to my house in the middle of the night. FIL say that he can see that his son is very worried about me when i m missing. I reply ya of course as he scare i might commit suicide and he will be guilty. Then i spilled everything including the PI. Since i am already in pain he should not be having a good life too. Then we talk things over the next day. He was hurt too because he din expect me to hire PI i told him this does not amount to the hurt that you had given me fot he past 6 months. And finally we meet with agreement. And i m really glad that i had done so which make him finally stop everything. After which we went to HK for a short holiday, and during this period i can say its the happiest moments of my life ever since that incident occur. Although now i might still not fully believe in him as what i use to be, but i noe he is trying to build trust with me again. Now where ever he go he will let me noe. Even that woman is still studying in the same class as him for another 2 semesters, I know he will behave himself as he know what is my tolerance level now. End up i pay for the PI but i din bother to collect the evidence and the report. Cause since everything had come to an end what for i see the photos and i feel hurt over it again. And also the evidence and report there is not intimacy issuses which if i really wanna divorce i also cannot use it. So just let it go. Hopefully, this will be the once and only last time that such stuff happens to me.

i think both of us are same, appear infront of them and shock them off. I have not collect the evidence and report as i don't feel good and don't know when should i kept the report with me and feel the hurt again as u, end up i just ask my PI to kept on behalf. So i just let it go also , since everything is back to normal now, so we just hope this will be the once and only last time happens to us as you said. Gambateh .....:::)))

Valval

i think both of us are same, appear infront of them and shock them off. I have not collect the evidence and report as i don't feel good and don't know when should i kept the report with me and feel the hurt again as u, end up i just ask my PI to kept on behalf. So i just let it go also , since everything is back to normal now, so we just hope this will be the once and only last time happens to us as you said. Gambateh .....:::)))

Yeah yeah although spend quite alot on the PI but i think its still worth it as i gain back my family. If we want to move on, i think we shouldnt keep the evidence or the report as the past will keep on haunting us. It will hinder us in moving forward. Hence, i decided not to see whatever the PI had shoot.
Yup i really hope that is will be the one and only incident. Jia You to you too...:win:

Ya ya, we can earn back the money as long as we work, the most important is i don't like the way he hide or lie to me, everthing is clear now and we are going away for holiday with my kids soon. Jia You ......Jia You,

Super-mum

hi, i came to this forum in March, and got help from a mummy here. And thru her recommendation, i hired a PI. The PI was good, he got me evidence to be used aganist my husband in court.

Everthings went smoothly for the divorce and i got the HDB hosue and custody of mine child.

I really appreciate Karen Aka Dinnie for helping me and encouraging me as i went thru those difficuilt times. We have become friend from a complete stranger. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to you.

suSha

i am confuse? part of me ask me to trust him, but the other part is telling me there is something not right. My husband have changed drastically over the past 2 months, he worked till very late and doesn't answer my call. I also saw tissue with lip-stick strain in the car. i confronted him, but he deny saying i think too much.

i wan to get a PI but there are too many adverse story of PI cheating money. Can anyone here recommend me a good PI.

miccghar

i am confuse? part of me ask me to trust him, but the other part is telling me there is something not right. My husband have changed drastically over the past 2 months, he worked till very late and doesn't answer my call. I also saw tissue with lip-stick strain in the car. i confronted him, but he deny saying i think too much. i want to get a PI but there are too many adverse story of PI cheating money. Can anyone here recommend me a good PI.
hi, i think he is really suspicious. i have send u the contact of a PI whom i have used his service before. he is trustworthy and reliable.

mahder2B

Alpha Male
hi...can anyone intro a good & reliable PI ? i have budget constrain. i am very confused. Can anyone pls help me. contact me at 91061602 cos i seldom come here...thx..

agonyies

May i have the contact for those PI which mummies here had used before?? (pls email me)

After 20yrs.. all i get is blame, blame & blame. FYI, not only foreigner like to broke our family. Some local divorcee r the same like SLUT!!