Private Investigator

Lynlin80

No one will help u break the passwords, they also wan $ .

Now adays the spyware hav alot of choices but it hav its limit too, cant help much la. Unless u buy those very high tech from US and its not cheap. I rather pay for PI whom intro by fren. At least more trustworthy.

Don't need to waste money on PI. Try spyware, can be install in PC or handphone.
but spyware also needs to be pay. also do u have any idea how to break passwords?

arkaytan

:001_302:yes, I agree. To hire a PI, does not mean cheap is good. I personally had experience it. I hired 2. The first one was cheap, but in the end didn't do the job for me. The second one, the price was a little bit expensive, but it was money worth. Anyway, to hire a PI, it's better to get feedback from someone who had hire the services before. I have use a good and reliable PI. So if anyone is looking out for PI, can send email to my email at dinnie.looi@gmail.com
Hi dinnie, I suspect ed my spouse cheat ed on me because I saw imtimate SMS she sent to someone. Pls recommend ur PI to me,

BeautytoAshes

hi, i know i have to tread carefully. I get a PI because there was no way for us to find out the truth. And i don't wan to wrongfully accuse of him. He also deny that he have a women when my sister inlaw ask him. He claim he is working very hard to earn a living but my sister in law, still not appreciate. He was getting bad to worse, and stopped giving household expenses and pocket money for the children. I pity my sister in law. I felt ashamed that how can my brother do this to my sister in law. Standing in a women perspective, I feel that we should help a fellow lady, and if my brother feel that because of me finding out the truth and wanting to cut of ties with me, so be it. Because i didn't do anything wrong, I am just hoping to wake him up instead of letting him continuning with the wrong doing.

You are an extremely great person.
my husband committed affair and his whole family sided with him
His sister can even help him tell me that our marriage is dying is because of me!

As a woman, why she cant have empathy on me.
I am waiting to see....to see the reward of the wicked.

Miss Breakfree - You have my respect

sopheet

Hello all!

Sorry but I don't know where else to go for advice. My brother discovered suspicious SMSes on my father's phone and we now think he has been seeing another woman. We're shocked and sad but we really need to find out the truth... our number one priority is protecting our mother. Can the mummies on this forum help me and PM me the names/numbers of reliable private investigators they've used in the past, please? (My budget is a bit limited as I have only just recently started working...) Thank you very much!!

Hello all!

Sorry but I don't know where else to go for advice. My brother discovered suspicious SMSes on my father's phone and we now think he has been seeing another woman. We're shocked and sad but we really need to find out the truth... our number one priority is protecting our mother. Can the mummies on this forum help me and PM me the names/numbers of reliable private investigators they've used in the past, please? (My budget is a bit limited as I have only just recently started working...) Thank you very much!!
hi,u can email me at sharonang.aug@gmail.com . i know of someone who i have hired his service to check on my husband. A few mummies in this forum have also used his service before. He is reliable and professional and the price is reasonable

sopheet

Thanks so much, Unforgiven! I've emailed you already. :) Anyone else have any other recommendations to offer?

I'm really glad to have found this forum. :( Really worried and unhappy right now...

Triple

Alpha Male
Hello all!

Sorry but I dont't know where else to go for advice. My brother discovered suspicious SMSes on my father's phone and we now think he has been seeing another woman. We're shocked and sad but we really need to find out the truth... our number one priority is protecting our mother. Can the mummies on this forum help me and PM me the names/numbers of reliable private investigators they've used in the past, please? (My budget is a bit limited as I have only just recently started working...) Thank you very much!!
Becareful where u are heading. If your dad finds out, u hv effectively burned all bridges with him.
Better to just ask him his future plans rather than be confrontational.
U only got 1 father, unless u are saying u lost him already.
This is between yr dad and yr mom. I wld suggest let them be.

sopheet

Becareful where you are heading. If your dad finds out, you have effectively burned all bridges with him.
Better to just ask him his future plans rather than be confrontational.
you only got 1 father, unless you are saying you lost him already.
This is between yr dad and yr mom. I wld suggest let them be.
Thank you for the advice, Triple! The key thing for us right now is to find out the truth, I think. I'll try my best to be careful.

mic2

Thank you for the advice, Triple! The key thing for us right now is to find out the truth, I think. I'll try my best to be careful.
agree with what triple say, if your dad find out then it's will be disastrous. That why u have to find someone professional.

I think you better don't confront him now as u don't have anything in hands, and if he don't stop and do this secretly, it will be even worse.

I feel if u can help to find out the truth before your mom get to know, ,maybe u still can stop him and if he really don't wan to stop, then use it to file a divorce.

sopheet

agree with what triple say, if your dad find out then it's will be disastrous. That why you have to find someone professional.

I think you better dont't confront him now as you dont't have anything in hands, and if he dont't stop and do this secretly, it will be even worse.

I feel if you can help to find out the truth before your mom get to know, ,maybe you still can stop him and if he really dont't want to stop, then use it to file a divorce.
Aye, that's generally our plan of action! Hopefully it'll turn out to be nothing serious and/or we can convince him to stop.

Mother

Hi everyone, I am a housewife, and my husband is cheating on me, who I suspect is a foreigner, based on her looks. I witnessed intimate messages on his phone (before he set a password for his phone, and now his phone is always in his pocket, even when going to the toilet), and also saw them together. They go on taiji together, and my husband even quit his previous job which was stable and had a high salary, to a low paying job, just because for more free time to be together with her.

I hope to have someone help me to investigate further. My budget is tight, as I am only a housewife and not working, no income, and my children are still young.

If confirmed that she is a foreigner, or a new singaporean, is there any privileges for me based on this?

Please contact me at strawberrymarytan@gmail.com if you have any suggestions or any good and cheap PI to recommend.

Please help. Really need and appreciate all of your help.

cheated badly

Hi mtan, the way you express things , show that you are a very in fear lady. If you knew the rightful terms of "Freelance" you won't get a mix up. When you meet the freelance you have the right to ask their SIRD pass, and ensure you get a black and white document that you can sure it for your justice.

How can you ensure that an Agency are very safe compare to Freelance. If that hoe you lady thing, make sure you lady purchase your cloth and food from MBS as they are all Original and Legal Sold by their Company. Don't ever thing of going Pasar Malam/ Night Market or those cheap store as they don't sell original from the Company itself.

If you think Agency are very good, why are there some people out there do not recommended COVERT , when there are those who are happy with their service. Furthermore COVERT is A Graded by the SIRD. Still there are client been cheated and i am one of them.
I been cheated not once but twice by a 'A'Graded Investigator Company issued by the SIRD. First was KOKUSAI, they charge me very high and giving me a good promise. In the end I never get any video copy and also report from them, they keep silent. Second COVERT, they give me the same promises but better. Result , they give me video footage which are blur and three day they lost my hubby. I need to add more if i one more result. The boss of the company can say lots of things as they have the paper to show you, but the man on the ground that doing for them. Do you know their true back ground?

If you all things all Freelance are not trustworthy and they are cheater, how about they registered Company they make us like a fool. Its better to lost a few sum rather then to loose a huge sum of money.
Base on what i when through, this Freelance they work in group. They keep low profile as only interested to help those who are really seriously in need that have a very low budget. They work more better then the company as all of them have a experience.

Like i say different people have different taste, some people look at popularity and the establishment of the company. For me i am only looking quality of it. No point i pay so much but there are no guaranty to the quality.

No Hard Feeling Love..

Hi, Can i check any mummys here who hired Kokusai b4 and end up no results from them? I had just employed them. They seem eager to close the case asap and say that my hb is very alert etc. I read the post here and is a bit worried.

mtan

Hi, Can i check any mummys here who hired Kokusai b4 and end up no results from them? I had just employed them. They seem eager to close the case asap and say that my hb is very alert etc. I read the post here and is a bit worried.
Hi, my friend have engaged the services of Kokusai before, it was a terrible experiences. Not only he didn't do the job, he was lying on the updates.

He also told my friend his husband was careful and look around a lot. He also lied to my friend that the husband went to work, but my friend found out, infact he was on leave and went to JB.

I went with my friend to the company and have a talk with the boss, "Magnum", he claimed to be the best and was boasting. We had enough and ask our money to be returned, he refuse till we told him we are going to the police to report him.

I would advice u to cut your loss, ask for your money back and get a professional and reliable PI.

cheated badly

Hi, my friend have engaged the services of Kokusai before, it was a terrible experiences. Not only he didn't do the job, he was lying on the updates.

He also told my friend his husband was careful and look around a lot. He also lied to my friend that the husband went to work, but my friend found out, infact he was on leave and went to JB.

I went with my friend to the company and have a talk with the boss, "Magnum", he claimed to be the best and was boasting. We had enough and ask our money to be returned, he refuse till we told him we are going to the police to report him.

I would advice you to cut your loss, ask for your money back and get a professional and reliable PI.
Oh dear. Now I feel very cheated. I went to him coz of my fren's fren referral. Yes, he keep saying that my hb is very alert and reckless driver and did not even tail him in the day for fear of being exposed. 1 week had passed and he has no updates for me at all. How do I demand a refund? He could have say tt it is too soon to tell and he wants more time etc. I had paid him in 1 lump sum.