Private Investigator

daisydaisy

Hi all

I'm new here but I just want to share a reliable, honest PI - i'm in the midst of drafting my divorce and this PI is also giving me legal advise which sadly even my lawyer wouldn't share with me. I called up 8 PIs - no comment but this one is unique PM me if any need help.

qianqian

Hi all

I'm new here but I just want to share a reliable, honest PI - i'm in the midst of drafting my divorce and this PI is also giving me legal advise which sadly even my lawyer wouldn't share with me. I called up 8 PIs - no comment but this one is unique PM me if any need help.

qianqian

Dont bullshit here. U are a pi yourself. In another forum just yesterday, u asking to find a pi urgently, today u say u hv a good pi.
We need help here, not someone pretending, n if i am not wrong, u are gadjio. Haha, i can be a pi myself

BETRAYED

Dont bullshit here. U are a pi yourself. In another forum just yesterday, u asking to find a pi urgently, today u say u hv a good pi.
We need help here, not someone pretending, n if i am not wrong, u are gadjio. Haha, i can be a pi myself
i agreed with you. we are genuine in helping mummies here, but this kind of people coming here to pose as customers.
but really not intelligence, leaving so many loophole.

Lost love

Hi I am interested in the service of the PI who can place the magnetic surveillance under the car and I will do the monitoring myself. Please kindly advise me more and pm me

newlosthusband

Hi Super-mum, Unforgiven, dinnie

I am exploring the options of getting at PI . Could you PM me the contact of PI that you recommend. I am a bit desperate for answers. Thank you.

Last edited:

adoptivemom

Regarding finding a PI, please be careful and search for a "police approved" agency. But then it may not be a totally good choice just to pick one from there. The one I pick is terrible and so I want to broadcast here so that people avoid making the wrong choice -> http://www.intlpi.com/ DO NOT EVER ENGAGE THEM!!!

The agency website is full of sales talk and look super impressive with "international PI agencies recognition". But when they were on the case, ask me stupid questions which they should try find out and the final report basically is mostly made up of words, wrong date (specified a surveillance date much earlier than my engagement of them) and missing details (told me some suspicious acts via email but totally not written in report). After they got the money, they just throw the rubbish report which a Sec 2 student can do better investigation and report!!! I am so PISSED wasting my money and time on amateurs!!!! And so, I hope there are good examples of PI people can share. Would be glad to hear! Thanks!!
Thanks for the info. Being deceived is something one should ever be subjected to, professionally and personally.

missykoh

Hi all
My hubby has his Pi business and is awarded with approved license. He is an ex police as well. He has many years of experience in investigation job. Promise reliable and affordable.
Please contact him at 6222 7227 if u r interested.

Regards
missy Koh

Last edited:

Lost love

Hi Dinnie and all mummy, pls share with me the PI contact who is reliable and affordable . I need it urgently. Really grateful.

missykoh

Hi mummies,
My hubby just opened his own Private Investigation firm. He has many years of experience in this field and is an ex police as well.
More information on us here: http://investigation-akg.com/

Please call us at 6222 7227 or sms 9220 0348 for a non obligatory discussion.
We promise to be reliable and affordable.

Thank you.

missykoh

Hi AK

We r a licensed private investigator film. Many years experience in investigation cases.
Please contact us at 6222 7227 for more information

miccghar

I have a very good n reliable PI to recommend.
I am not advertising here. I have used his services n he got good evidence for me. And I have recommend him to many mummies here n he had done fantastically.
If anyone need a professionl n reliable PI, pm me.

Vintage

hi,just as a reminder to other mummies who are looking for referral of PI here.
I have many mummies email me that they have being cheate by a freelance PI here.
the freelance PI doesnt have a agency and a PI licence. He will take the money and go missing.
so becarful when u ask a freelance PI to do your case.
Hi Super-Mum, do you think you can share the contact of your PI please? Thanks