Probiotics! - Read this!

yeng

Hi,

This is a safe one for infants: Culturelle, Probiotics for Kid's
My older kids (2 and above) are taking this now: Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Kids
The latter is cheaper. But not recommended for infant.
Both probiotics are recommended by my naturopath. Try to give them to your kids last thing at night. It works best on an empty stomach. Btw, it is my secret weapon against all the stomach flu that has been spreading these few weeks. The only person that repeatedly gets it is my hubby cos he refuses to eat it. lol.

I normally get them direct from States at less than 1/2 the price (even including shipping charges). You can read more about it in my thread in this forum.

Wanted to share more about the benefits of probiotics:

 Lowered cholesterol
 Inhibition of cancer
 Protection against food poisoning
 Protection against stomach ulcers
 Protection against lactose intolerance and casein intolerance
 Enhanced immunity
 Protection against many harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi
 Protection against candida overgrowth and vaginal yeast infections
 Prevention and correction of constipation and diarrhea, ileitis and colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, and a whole range of other digestive tract dysfunctions
 Improvement in the health and appearance of the skin (good for kids with eczema)
 Better nutrition from improved absorption and the internal generation of B vitamins.
 Protection against vaginosis and yeast infections

estralita

Hi mummies, my pd gave lactoforte to my LO. I'm looking for something that she can take on a regular basis to help her fight off her bouts of stomach flu. Anyone can recommend one or two that:
1. Doesn't taste horrible
2. Easy to get
3. Affordable for long term use?
thanks a lot!! :)