Pvp que bug LOL

So i was queing for pvp pet battles, trying to get my all dragon family achieve. i was in ratchet, qued up(im horde btw) and got on the boat to go to BB(going to deadmines for pet dungeon) as the boat started leaving, que popped, so i waited, went through the loading screen, then took the que asap after load(didnt want to wait for boat again). the battle put me in darkshire in duskwood, i went through the pet battle, the opponent forfeited about halfway through, and instead of putting me back in BB, it... just dropped me in Darkshire, as horde. i had to run out with guards chasing me! lolol. I just wanted to share this, because i find it pretty funny. I'm guessing because the boat wasnt there, it didnt know where to drop me.

LaricTraic

I was enjoying PVP pet battles in League of Legends. I remember when the update with the pets appeared, I was so amazed. In the beginning, the pets had a lot of bugs. I remember I found a bug that permitted me to upgrade my pet at the maximum level and win every PVP battle. Recently I was thinking of coming back in, LOL, but I don't remember the login data of my account, so I thought of buying a cheap lol account. Maybe I will be lucky enough and find an account with a pet upgraded to the maximum as I had.

DianaPowell

I was enjoying PVP pet battles in League of Legends. I remember when the update with the pets appeared, I was so amazed. In the beginning, the pets had a lot of bugs. I remember I found a bug that permitted me to upgrade my pet at the maximum level and win every PVP battle. Recently I was thinking of coming back in, LOL, but I don't remember the login data of my account, so I thought of buying a cheap lol account. Maybe I will be lucky enough and find an account with a pet upgraded to the maximum as I had.
I love battles.