Qn on Enfalac milk powder

mandymtb

mummies who gave enfalac to your babies, do you encounter problem where the powder does not seems to totally dissolve even after mixing for a few mins??

kathtan

Ok with me too. Well, occasionally there may be some small lumps when never stir properly. Only issue i have with Enfalac is my twins' stool change from yellow to green. Maybe too much lactose? Others got similar issue?

mandymtb

120ml of water with 4 scoops of powder... as per the instruction on the tin ...

water is lukewarm...

i dont use anything to stir thoug... only swirl the bottle to mix the powder... the powder seems to be totally dissolved... but feed halfway thru i realised there are some undissolved powder "sticking" on the side of the bottle...

initially when using friso gold dont have this prob but after using enfa, every time got this prob... :(

Last edited:

leefionyap

i also encounter that. i also just shake the bottle. My ger now drink 135, so 4 and half scoop. Just add more hot water will do.

Last edited:

mandymtb

when on friso gold:
Poo frequency: everyday
Smell: not that strong

now on enfalac:
Poo frequenct: alternate days
Smell: very strong and pungent

any mummies experience this as well??

is the alternate days pooing considered norm?

alternate days pooing does that mean baby not suitable to take enfalac??

stonston

Baby's bowel turning green: It's because there's too much fat in the milk, may not be suitable for your baby. When there's alot of fat in the diet, the body will produce more bile to help digest the fat. Or it could be your baby 'releasing' the bile. If the green stools persist for more than 5 days, you might want to consider changing FM.

Catty

My 3rd gal is on Enfalac since birth till now so far so good, drinking 150ml and 5 scoops of powder, just try to put more hot water & swirl it 1st before u put normal temp water..

My gal is pooing everyday so i think the problem dun realli lies with the formula cos my 2nd gal is also on Enfa till now still nothing goes wrong..