Quality Private tuition

Eduaidtuition

Dear mummies,

we are an established, trusted tuition agency (ACRA registered), with more then 10,000 tutors registered with us. We have undergraduates, full time tutors and current NIE trained teachers. Our coordinators are ethical and will ensure to the best of their ability to assign the most suitable tutor to your child.

You can have the options to view the tutor's credientials as well as to conduct a phone interview prior to the start of the first lesson. You can request for a tutor by filling in a simple form at Tuition Agency Singapore - Eduaid. Alternatively, please call us at 96980207 for a price quote.

Best regards,
Shi Hui
Edu Aid Tuition Services
Tel: 96980207
Tuition Agency Singapore - Eduaid

randompasserby

Dear mummies,

we are an established, trusted tuition agency (ACRA registered), with more then 10,000 tutors registered with us. We have undergraduates, full time tutors and current NIE trained teachers. Our coordinators are ethical and will ensure to the best of their ability to assign the most suitable tutor to your child.

You can have the options to view the tutor's credientials as well as to conduct a phone interview prior to the start of the first lesson. You can request for a tutor by filling in a simple form at Tuition Agency Singapore - Eduaid. Alternatively, please call us at 96980207 for a price quote.

Best regards,
Shi Hui
Edu Aid Tuition Services
Tel: 96980207
Tuition Agency Singapore - Eduaid
Don't talk cock. What 10,000 tutors! Your website is not even up and running properly and you only registered it in June. LOL ROFL

Eduaidtuition

dont't talk cock. What 10,000 tutors! Your website is not even up and running properly and you only registered it in June. LOL ROFL
Dear randompasserby,

Although we are only registered in June, this does not mean that we only started out as a tuition agency in June. We were previously known as Marvel tuition consultancy (53065033M). We have already moved out from the previous location. You may not have heard about us as we did not establish a strong presence online. That is why now we have decided to start up a webpage. I apologise for our website being not functional. I have already inform my developer of the issue and trying to solve the issue now. It is unable to load at the moment. But the link to request for a tutor and to register as a tutor is still functional.

Our tutor database has been accumulated over the years and we have recently logged our tutors into an online database for the convenience of our coordinators. This is to increase efficiency and allow them to work from home. In the event that you still have doubts about the number of tutors we really have, I have included a photo showing the number of tutors we have. In fact we have about 13,000 tutors with us (if you refer to the unique serial number on the top right hand corner. The tutor's personal details have been blacked out to protect her privacy). We reported only 10,000 tutors as there will definitely be some tutors that are no longer teaching or been blacklisted.

We are not trying to sound defensive here as we understand that you may not understand how we work. What you have pointed out made absolute sense. It is near impossible to build up a database of 10,000 in a span of a few months. Unfortunately, we are not new in this industry and those tutors have been accumulated over years. Not to mention that we are always advertising for tutors to build up our database.

I hope that I have addressed your concerns.

Best regards,
Shi Hui
Edu Aid Tuition Services

Attachments

Last edited: