Question on boarding bus with BB

angelwendy

that's true... not everyone can afford car and even if they can afford it is often used by the hubby..but sometime we also must put ourselve in the shoe of other commuters, so what we have a baby ... and he/she need stroller ... we just have to find a way not to create inconvenience for others but unfortunate for some...just because they have young one and they expect the rest of the world to give in to them... It's this type of people who dont't respect the others that make Singaporeans all look so ugly . cos all they care is themselve sigh and these pple still dare to say other for making insensitive comment sigh... anyway it is just my personal opinion ...

anyway since others dont put their thoughts for others...why bother to put our thoughts for them :tlaugh:
Actually when we wanted someone to give way..of course i will say thanks & excuse me... ( i don't know if anyone that is rude .. i'm just saying me ) because we needed space to push the stroller out... because u also don't expect us to roll the wheels over ur toes.. or knock u down by out pram right?:001_302: take this as a example... when u r preggy & ur tummy also quite big... u also expect some kind soul to give u a seats in bus or Mrt right?? is the same thing to me...

angelwendy

i do agree to a certain pt of what you say to think about other commuters but like what wendymummy says she intends to close the pram in the bus. isnt she trying to spare a thought for others?
actually frankly i must say, you havent personally experience these so it might sound like a easy task to you but when your baby comes along it will b totally diff. whatever we plan for is to make the baby as comfortable as possible as our piorities n do it within our financial abilities. if cab is feasible it wld b good otherwise bus n mrt is another alternative. can you imagine hhabdling a baby 10 kg along without hubby n pram? carry all the way?

Yes i agree with that too... because sometime is really hard to plan & imagine now when the baby is still in tummy... when baby is born.. is really a diff thinking...

apollo

y not? as long as u fold the stroller, is okay. not all parents can afford to take cab or WALK under the hot sun daily. i also bring ds take bus with pram, somemore his pram is quite big n bulky. but as long as u dun block ppl's way will do.

apollo

i do agree to a certain pt of what you say to think about other commuters but like what wendymummy says she intends to close the pram in the bus. isnt she trying to spare a thought for others?
actually frankly i must say, you havent personally experience these so it might sound like a easy task to you but when your baby comes along it will b totally diff. whatever we plan for is to make the baby as comfortable as possible as our piorities n do it within our financial abilities. if cab is feasible it wld b good otherwise bus n mrt is another alternative. can you imagine hhabdling a baby 10 kg along without hubby n pram? carry all the way?
i fully agree with u!!! even i take cab alone with ds, oh please, is also not easy ok? cos not all cabbie will help with the pram. imagine i have to hold onto ds's hand and fold the pram? lucky now ds is older and i can place him on the cab 1st ask him to wait for me while i put the pram behind. last time i gonna babywear him and at the same time, put the pram behind. phew~~

and true, only ppl who EXPERIENCE bringing bb + pram + diaper bag ALONE w/o hub, then they will noe hw tough it is. =)

candy_ian

yAh man I encountered the same things. When my son wasn't walking yet I wld bring pram out on cab then I put all my things in the pram if he doesn't wanna sit n babywear him. It was horrible ESP when u meet unhelpful drivers. Now that he's walking i don't bring pram out at all.. Unless is out with hubby or when driving with my mum.

camom

If I didn't remember wrongly, you are not supposed to leave the stroller open when in a moving bus.

Ting

wow, what P*B say is SOOOOO right!!!!! prams n strollers really cause inconvenience to EVERYONE but the mothers ourselves! hmmmm, i think those ppl in wheelchair also shldnt take trains or buses right?? shld also take cabs! im sure YOU ALL agree!! right?? cos huh, their wheelchair so bulky and still need the bus drivers to help them up and all. tsktsktsk. really so inconvenient!! maybe shld feedback to our GOV laaa, tell them dont encourage ppl to have babies, or maybe ban strollers n prams from buses n trains!!!!! and even shopping malls and walkways! if not later too many strollers will block the passage way of other ppl like P*B!!!

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

PS: pls read my signature. :)

Domique

Sigh. I cannot help by saying. If 10 people says point A and u are the only one insisting on point b. Pls do some self reflection. ESP when one doesn't have the experience of taking care of baby yet. Maybe months down the road, read back this thread and think again.
Thank you for attention.

Wendy, xin Ku Ni ley. Jia u!

apollo

wow, what P*B say is SOOOOO right!!!!! prams n strollers really cause inconvenience to EVERYONE but the mothers ourselves! hmmmm, i think those ppl in wheelchair also shldnt take trains or buses right?? shld also take cabs! im sure YOU ALL agree!! right?? cos huh, their wheelchair so bulky and still need the bus drivers to help them up and all. tsktsktsk. really so inconvenient!! maybe shld feedback to our GOV laaa, tell them dont encourage ppl to have babies, or maybe ban strollers n prams from buses n trains!!!!! and even shopping malls and walkways! if not later too many strollers will block the passage way of other ppl like P*B!!!

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

PS: pls read my signature. :)
aiya... those who with babies just stay at hm dun go out loooooo.... if not how? carry until hands sore mehh? sry i cant horr, my baobeii so heavy!! den if keep carry, ppl going to comment tt i spoilt my child..

maybe those who think prams causes inconvenience to others, next time have babies totally dun nd buy prams cos not only on bus/train, go shopping malls also will block ppl's way. right? :001_302:

PTB7476

It's ok, you ladies can come straight at me. I'm fine with that :) after all this a mummy forum and majority of the mom think alike except me :tlaugh: there are no other non mom or non pregnant forum to come argue or support my point so I expect to be on the lose end :tlaugh:

You ladies can believe and do whatever deem right and I have my rights to believe and do things my way. I am not here to lecture you ladies. Just sharing my views but obviously my views are not well
Received by all. Ok I will leave this thread for good :) I dun want get gestational hypertension from reading these posts :tlaugh:

Ciao have fun sharing views

angelwendy

That is y i don't understand... can don't buy pram meh?? slowly will sure give in & buy:tlaugh:... if go out 6 hours.. mean gotta carry for 6 hours??:err: wow.. cannot imagine.. i think even the most muscle person also cannot.. haha... sure cramp ...haha... maybe when given birth already will know how to deal.. now plan so much also no use.. must go thru first then can be very sure... who knows? Oops...

Ting

That is y i dont't understand... can dont't buy pram meh?? slowly will sure give in & buy:tlaugh:... if go out 6 hours.. mean gotta carry for 6 hours??:err: wow.. cannot imagine.. i think even the most muscle person also cannot.. haha... sure cramp ...haha... maybe when given birth already will know how to deal.. now plan so much also no use.. must go thru first then can be very sure... who knows? Oops...

wendy, dont be too bothered bah~ last time when i go out alone with pin, i jitao carry the whole pram up w/o closing b4. hehe! but tt time was a weekday non peak period. and i know tt bus very little ppl take, so i just open.. the bus driver nvr say anything, even asked me need help anot. =X
but he did say by right is cannot do this, but since not much ppl, he just close one eye. =X

apollo

wendy, v true, must go true den can understand. we're not condemning anyone, just feel tt one shd think b4 commenting.

as for give ways, EVERYONE shd give ways, not only to preggies or to parenets with kids. if u're going out w/o kids, but ppl block ur way, will u ask them to give way or will u choose to turn bk and go by another way or might as well go home?? sry, i will say "excuse me" as simple as tt. same thing, if we bring our pram out, we say the same thing instead of staring at ppl expecting ppl to give way to us w/o us opening our mouths! this applies the same to EVERYONE, NOT only to mummies!!!

Amulet

wen my baby was younger and i'm alone, i would put her into the sling, hang the bag on my arm, and close the stroller n bring it on to the bus.. no problem..

Amulet

i fully agree with you!!! even i take cab alone with dear son, oh please, is also not easy ok? cos not all cabbie will help with the pram. imagine i have to hold onto dear son's hand and fold the pram? lucky now dear son is older and i can place him on the cab 1st ask him to wait for me while i put the pram behind. last time i gonna babywear him and at the same time, put the pram behind. phew~~

and true, only ppl who EXPERIENCE bringing baby + pram + diaper bag ALONE w/o hub, then they will know hw tough it is. =)
nxt time, open the door n ask verbally, 'uncle, can u help me put the pram in the boot?' the uncle can't say no.. hahah! most taxi uncle are nice enough.. some are not..

Amulet

That is y i dont't understand... can dont't buy pram meh?? slowly will sure give in & buy:tlaugh:... if go out 6 hours.. mean gotta carry for 6 hours??:err: wow.. cannot imagine.. i think even the most muscle person also cannot.. haha... sure cramp ...haha... maybe when given birth already will know how to deal.. now plan so much also no use.. must go thru first then can be very sure... who knows? Oops...
wen baby is less than 10kg, sling for 6hrs no problem.. but as they grow, wah.. really BTH!

apollo

nxt time, open the door n ask verbally, 'uncle, can you help me put the pram in the boot?' the uncle can't say no.. hahah! most taxi uncle are nice enough.. some are not..
ya but i encountered b4, some they pretend nv hear u.. and now i will bring small pram out, those umbrella stroller, i just fold and bring into the cab with me. hehe.. but true, most uncle are v good. i even encounter those when i go out with fren + bb, the uncle still help us even though we told him we can manage, he said charbo cannot carry heavy things lik pram. ROFL!!!! :tlaugh:

joeybeadz

There was once the bus was full of people, the stroller has to be moved from the exit bus door, with the baby sleeping. If people want to see, see lor...

PS. btw, how do I quote your text in my reply? I am new to this forum. Thanks.

apollo

There was once the bus was full of people, the stroller has to be moved from the exit bus door, with the baby sleeping. If people want to see, see ...

PS. btw, how do I quote your text in my reply? I am new to this forum. Thanks.
u just go to the msg u wanna quote and click the QUOTE on right hand side =)