Quinny Zapp Xtra in limited edition black frame

kaerb

I have a Quinny Zapp Xtra in limited edition black frame for sale. There are some scratches due to normal wear and tear but the Quinny logo on the stroller remains intact without any scratches. I will be attaching some pictures to show the scratches. The seat is in excellent almost brand new condition as we always use a cover. We started using it since Nov 2012 when our child was born on holiday trips only. This is an extra stroller used for travelling only due to its compact nature as such it clocked very low mileage.
If you would like to come take a look at the stroller, please contact me at 96216800. No obligations!!!
I’m hoping to let go at $400, negotiable for interested mummies and daddies. Zap Side View.jpgZapp Closeup Brand View.jpgZapp Front View.jpg

kaerb

Zapp bottom frame scratch.jpgZapp Frame scratch 1.jpgZapp Frame scratch 2.jpgZapp frame scratch 3.jpgI am attaching photos of the scratches for a honest and upfront sale. These are normal wear and tear light scratches which are not very visible.

kaerb

The scratches on the wheel are whitish and visible. I think we scratched it when we load it in and out of the car.