RE: How much is the sch fees now for P1? Can textbooks be reused for next yr?

Hi mummies,

My son is attending P1 next year 2012. Im currently qt nervous!

I was wondering how much does P1 fees costing now? As during my old days really cost peanuts i guess. :001_302: I know that their Textbooks going cost qt alot nowadays.
And how much will it be? If including sch uniforms & PE attires maybe ard $200?

Can i use 2011's P1 textbooks for him next year? will the syllubas be great differences?:err:
Any kind mummies can advise me if ur kid also fm FengShan Pri SCH (bedok)?

Thks in advance!!!
Cheers! :tlaugh:

shopaholic

For govt aided school, sch fees shd be $5.50 per mth? As for textbooks, I bought the whole set (including those workbooks, ex books, art stuff etc) and I think it's about $100 or less. You will also need to buy uniforms, PE attire and shoes. For my younger girl who is attending P1 next year, maybe I will check with the school if her elder sis' textbooks could be re-used, in case the edition has changed.

xiaodaisy

my 2nd boy in P1 sch fees is $5 per mth but they have donno wat fees of $5 which can be deduct fm medisave ..

for textbooks , add up with sch uniform , PE and shoes .. cost less den $200

i tink can use 2011 textbook for 2012 , if they change , the teacher would inform u by his dairy book to ask u get the new version for him =)

Thks so much mummy xiaodaisy!!!

Btw does all their P1 textbooks standardised? Or diff areas of school diff syllabus? U tink i can asked some kind parents for their this yr textbooks?

Thks again!

xiaodaisy

Thks so much mummy xiaodaisy!!!

Btw does all their P1 textbooks standardised? Or diff areas of school diff syllabus? U tink i can asked some kind parents for their this yr textbooks?

Thks again!
i tink the P1 textbooks is all standardised , if u have frens who got kids in P1 this yr , u can ask fm them ..

no problem , its always like we going to sch ourselves wen we prepare our little on in P1 rite ..

the fun part is u can join them first day of sch and see how they cope with new frens in class ! tat is fun ! =)

i tink the P1 textbooks is all standardised , if u have frens who got kids in P1 this yr , u can ask fm them ..

no problem , its always like we going to sch ourselves wen we prepare our little on in P1 rite ..

the fun part is u can join them first day of sch and see how they cope with new frens in class ! tat is fun ! =)
Oh ya i cant wait for that day to arrive! Im going for sch orientation in Nov & i guess dats when i will get his textbooks list & etc?
Overall im happy & excited for my son! LOL

xiaodaisy

Oh ya i cant wait for that day to arrive! Im going for sch orientation in Nov & i guess dats when i will get his textbooks list & etc?
Overall im happy & excited for my son! LOL
oh ya ! before buying fm the sch rite , u can go to popular to check the books price and the sch list price stated , i guess popular is abit cheaper den sch list den the books which popular dont have den u get fm sch bookshop instead ..

i got as excited as my son wen he go P1 and made us recall the first day we went P1 ourself too rite? lol