Re : Mommies age of 30 and above

butter2012

Hi Wobblejelly I am also past 35. My two kids are in pri. My third one is only 2 months old. :)
Congrats and enjoy the journey!
BTW I am past the 35 'bracket' and looking forward to welcome baby no. 3 in just a few weeks' time. This is what I call hitting the 'reset' button as my 2 kiddos are already in Pri sch. . :wong19:

butter2012

Hi JJ2011. I am also thinking about staying at home to look after all my three children. It's more to monitor their work, bond with them and at least one of us (my hubby and myself) will be at home with the kids. I understand what you mean when you say you are bored at times.
Hi,Meowmummy, a long story to share with you. I am the worry type..(which means I hope to save more $$$ if I decide to be a SAHM. During my pregnancy, my hubby STRONGLY ask me to quit based on several reasons(like: unstable pregnancy, office politic). I object because I wish to save $$ for bb expenses.. Fews months later, I decided to quit when I resumed my work (due to the office politic). And the other reason is bonding.:001_302: . But, I think I still coping to be a SAHM. It is happy to play with your bb, but sometimes I felt bore.(maybe I m not mature yet:embarrassed: ). What is your plan?
**fyi, Yes, look after your child is happy,but are you prepare?**

Acy

Hi mummies..
I m a 34 yrs old mummy of 3-15,11,3... Ttc another one.. Hopefully .. *pray*

Lostkitty

Hi, Im 33 yrs old mummy of 1 girl - 19 months. Currently a full time working mother... Has any mummy got idea where is the best place to chill out for families with toddler?

Hi, Im 33 yrs old mummy of 1 girl - 19 months. Currently a full time working mother... Has any mummy got idea where is the best place to chill out for families with toddler?
Hi, we same age! But my boy already 3 years old...now expecting 2nd one. Places to chill out - west coast park, botanic garden....but nowadays weather no good can consider indoor playgrounds-bit expensive though, library, changi airport etc? Or malls dats not too crowded.... sometimes we just go have simple meal walk ard (my son will run ard, at least can keep an eye on him)

Lostkitty

Hi, we same age! But my boy already 3 years old...now expecting 2nd one. Places to chill out - west coast park, botanic garden....but nowadays weather no good can consider indoor playgrounds-bit expensive though, library, changi airport etc? Or malls that is not too crowded.... sometimes we just go have simple meal walk around (my son will run around, at least can keep an eye on him)
Wow... mother of 2 childrens... are you working? when is your due date?

haha...due anytime, just playing the waiting game for now. Latest next week will have to induce. Wish me luck!
Hi CherryFrozz,
There are things you can do to induce birth naturally. Avoid medical induction if you can. Wish you well and stay calm and relax. Enjoy your birthing day!

Hi mummies, empower yourself with the knowledge of childbirth and infant care for a peaceful birth and parenting. Free consultation available during the upcoming event on 23 July. Holistic Pregnancy and Birth with a Holistic Chiropractor and Childbirth Educator. Seats are first come first served basis. We were full house last month. If you missed the talk, you can still join the next one. Register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi mummies, I have two diplomas and a degree in Early Childhood Education and have been teaching for more than 13 years. I have taught all levels from Toddler to K2. I am offering fun hands on lessons in my place at Sin Ming. Just fun educational activities but your child will DEFINITELY learn something! You will even see results. I help prepare children for Primary 1 but its all done in a fun way so that your child looks forward to these sessions with me. Sessions can be customised to what you would like. Eg. focus on Phonics, maths, grammar, etc.

I do group teaching too so if you have any friends who have kids of the same age, come together so its even more fun!

Pricing:
1-2 children - $30 per hour
3-5 children - $25 per hour

Just drop me an email at snowhamster@msn.com if you are keen. Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:

VivLee

Hi all! I am turning 34 and am a stay-at-home first time mom to a baby boy who is 4 months old in just a few days! Would love to share and hear experiences from other mommies out there. :) I am exclusively breastfeeding my baby and hopes to feed beyond 6 months, probably even beyond 1 year old! I have been facing a challenge, my baby doesn't sleeps "peacefully" at night. I've tried all possible ways like tiring him or shortening his nap before bedtime. He is on time for bed every night, sleeps before 10pm and he will wake up for feed between 1 to 2am and sleeps till 7am another feed. Meaning he has weaned off night feeds but my challenge is that he will be lightly awake every hour to toss & turn, sucking his fingers which I do not prefer him to do so so I give him pacifier instead. It's tiring me out. If I dun give him his pacifier or carry to pat him back to sleep, he will cry and this will lead to him being fully awake. Any advice pls? Thanks!

Qookie

Hi VivLee, i'm a SAHM too. When my baby was younger, she weaned off night feeds pretty fast but just like your son, she woke up a couple of times every night. When we stopped giving her the pacifier, everything improved. Because we didn't give her a pacifier, she wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night looking for one. Not sure if it's the same case as your son. Anyway, could your son be teething?