recomendations for good slimming products?

flowerii

I have a slimming product to recommend. It is a meal supplement (yes, supplement, not replacement, so you still continue with your meals.. I know how sian it is to be drinking meal replacement everyday as i am those who enjoy my meals. Of cuz, try to avoid unhealthy food such as fast foods, etc). It is called Bios Life Slim. Not only it helps to burn fats, it actually train your body to burn fats. It is all natural too. Just take it 10 to 15 mins before meal, twice a day. Tried and result proven by many. PM me if you're interested. Trial pack is available. :)

joanne33

Hi everyone here,

vivian, you are right. Many women still use generic Reductil (though it is banned) and are desperate to find it online. I used it myself for 3 months and the effect was just awesome! (-16KG)

scang is right too. This product may be a harm to our body or life BUT again everyone decides for him/herself.

I used Reductil just 3 months before my wedding and at that time I didn't know much about it.
Later I have read it was banned as it could cause some harm to the body and many of the side effects (some of them very scary)

However I did not have any of the side effects and I do know people that use it safely too. This means it's not so bad as many say (write).

I think it's worthy trying especially for obese women that have to lose many KGs and find it truly difficult to do it without extra help.

rittatan011

I have 2 kids and certainly some kgs to lose :)

As most of you here I also ordered Reductil on
http://cheapmeds4u.com and I have to say these pills are really effective.

I'm on my second months now and feel OK. I have definitely noticed myself feeling fuller quicker during main meals and eating much smaller portions and also I dont't feel the need to snack during the day.

I had sleeplessness during the night for about a week or so, but I dont't have that problem anymore. Occasionally I have a racy heart beat and slight tightness around stomach area.

I hope to lose all my weight till Christmas time :)

Last edited:

veronika67

I tried diet pills, but I took these pills for about a week and a half, because they simply were not compatible with my work etc and I was too scared of embarrassing side effects even taking them properly. I had seen in a forum which many spoke of reductil and I said to myself to try. The Reductil helped me a lot. but you don't imagine that they're magic pills. You should follow some rules and know when and what dose to take. However I will not be telling too much because I just want to express my gratitude to those who still is commercializando. I bought reductil 15mg 60 pills online and I received my order from united kingdom in 11 days.

simonelow

I'm still using Reductil as I have to lose some more kgs but, I'm really worried now because I've heard generic Reductil is not gonna be produced anymore in 2014.

that would be a pity...

that would be a real pity :(
I'm on my week 5 now and -7kg
hope to manage losing all kgs I want
reductil is of a real help!

Last edited:

SpamCop

Hi, I have 3 brand new sets of slimming juices to let go as I have already achieved my ideal weight after consuming this for 2 months. I got 3 brand new sets which can last you for another 1 and half months if you are keen. Pls see below for details of the product:-

1 Set includes:
- 15days supply
- Day & Night
- Special Price at $98 ONLY (UP: $128)

Directions:
- Powdered sachets
- Mix with a cup of water
- Morning sachet(Peach) : Drink before breakfast
- Night sachet(Passion Fruit) : Drink before you sleep

Why choose Bonjour & Bonsoir?
- No dieting required
- No exercising required
- No side effects (Organic ingredients / Non-chemical)
- No weight rebound after ceasing consumption of product

:spamxxx::spamxxx::spamxxx:

SpamCop

Hi mummies/ ladies,

I would like to share my slimming experiences, hope can help all mummies out there that struggling to get back body shape.
I was overweight since teenage :( Even tried control food intake still can't get the shape that most ladies dream of
After 2 delivery even harder to get rid of the excessive fat in my body
Tried A & H brand before but result never long lasting. Worse thing is after stop taking the products my weight rebound even more

Thanks to friend introduced me Nuskin TRA on Aug 2011! In just 3 months I lost.......

:spamxxx::spamxxx::spamxxx:

Silvery

Would love doing some exercises in the office. But what would my colleagues think? maybe will propose them to try?...

jessy3

Hi mummies!

I slim down with Phen375 and I get excellent results. -8kg the first month. I try to exercise when I have time however I don't do it daily. I drink lots of water and green tee.

Silvery

NO, Marissa27, I didn't do any exercises in the office. :weno: We have to work- we do not have time for such activities. But I did 2 weeks exercises at home and I really felt better. Hope to have desire and continue doing these in the future.

ritajune

Hi. I'm losing weight with Reductil diet pills and they are very effective. I lost 5kg the first 40 days with reductil 10mg, then another 7.5kg in 35 days with reductil 15mg. The side effects have subsided and I feel much better now, so I still continue using it :)

AzuraAzman

Hi Mummies.

I went through all the threads and understand your concerns. I'm a wellness consultant specializing in Flat Tummy Detox. A mother of 4, and im still wearing size S clothings and weigh 48kg currently. Not boasting, but I'm just sharing my experience.

One thing about Flat Tummy Detox is your water consumption. Your average intake of water should be as follows: 30ml times your weight. But before you start gulping down bottles of water, get this straight. That water MUST be distilled, not tap water, not boiled water, not MINERAL water. It should be pure drinking water. Yes, Singapore water is safe. But you never know whats in the pipes leading to your house's taps. I did tests on water at people's home and they were shocked, even more shicked when they learn that boiled water is way dirtier than normal tap water. Y i mentioned don't drink mineral water is because minerals should come from ur food, not water. Imagine those minerals trapped in ur kidneys, u'll end up with gall stones.

I have a simple recipe for you to try at home.
1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp of RAW honey
Mix in 1.5ltr of DISTILLED water.

This concoction detoxes ur body.

Apart from that, Pomegranates also helps.

I also recommend SENSUALITE, a slimming product certified by HSA and 100% Halal. It is in a form of chocolate shake.

If your not interested in consuming, den you may be interested in an ergonomic bodyshaper. I usually recommend this for brides to be who wants to flatten their tummy instantly and boost those buns.

You may want to whatsapp at 84503472 so we can chit chat more cos Im not really active here. Maybe we can exchange tips or I can do a one time free consultation for you, why not ?

LissaChan

Hello Mummies,

I am new here and I have been using this product to help me slim down after my pregnancy. I was skeptical about this product at first place as well as there are so many slimming products out there which does not work at all or worse, those that damages your health. This is a cream which you have to apply twice daily, once in the morning and once at night. Results only show up after 1 week of usage. No pills or anything so it doesn't damage your health and best of all it doesn't cost hundred over dollars for one bottle which can last me for about 3 months. :)

This is how the packaging looks like. It's called Bio Bright Perfect Slimming Cream.

I am ordering another bottle for myself and a few bottles for my friends. If anyone is interested to order, please PM me and we can do a bulk order. It costs $68 per bottle with tracking number provided. You may PM me as well if you need to know more, I will try my best to help. Please note: I am not the supplier of this product, I am buying this cream for my own usage from the supplier.

index.php.jpgindex1.php.jpg1016547_581504208608510_52603516_n.jpg1495953_576128759147069_1269683413_o.jpg1535030_581503898608541_1898487043_n.jpg

nikiho

Hi to all mummis!

I was obese when I started Reductil and was very desperate at that time. I took it for about 8 months. And it changed me totally :) A single pill of Reductil a day suppressed my appetite so that I was full with eating just a little. That was a relief!

By the end of the treatment I lost 34kg. I was like a winner, I did it! and I am still very happy.

If you're obese or overweight I would highly recommend Reductil. It's a real and fast help!

And I do recommend this website www.cheapmeds4u.com as these guys really sell genuine pills and offer fast delivery to Singapore without problems. It's proven!

Take care mummies!