recomendations for good slimming products?

Andriena

Hello can anyone help me with this. I need some recomendations for slimming products. Exercising and watching my diet isn't working for me :(
Want to join me in 3-mth TRA Programme?
Lose weight effectively & healthily via TRA - The Right Approach.

I'm currently taking TRA and is now in my 3rd week. The result is much feasible & healthier. I feel good with my well-being. I'm actually on the obese side, and BMI rocketed, making me worry if I could face any illnesses. Hospital bills in SG are so expensive, and not worth spending on. Many years, I went on slimming via slimming centres, exercise in gym, healthy diet and still not getting what I want. I spent almost $10k via different slimming centres. Since I started TRA, I truly believe the root cause is within my body. So I need to fix internal & external together. Woohooo...
As now, I'm looking for people to lose weight together and making new friends. You may want to visit my link and pls support by "LIKE" my page --> www.facebook.com/healthbeauty96 Alternatively, you are free to PM me for more information on TRA & ageloc R2. You'll be very happy with results just like me. You need to commit 3mths in this program to see your result. If I can do it, I'm sure you also can do it!!

rachelcsh

dont't miss the deals...
Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. faradic and G5.. 10 session @ $350
Facial @ $50
Waxing @ $15
Bikini Wax @ $40
Jamu Post natal massage @ $550 for 10 sessions (including around 75 mins of massage and wrap materials)
Call 96425955 to find out more!!

Andriena

NO, Marissa27, I didn't do any exercises in the office. :weno: We have to work- we do not have time for such activities. But I did 2 weeks exercises at home and I really felt better. Hope to have desire and continue doing these in the future.

Want to join me in 3-month TRA Programme?
Lose weight effectively & healthily via TRA - The Right Approach.

I'm currently taking TRA and is now in my 3rd week. The result is much feasible & healthier. I feel good with my well-being. I'm actually on the obese side, and BMI rocketed, making me worry if I could face any illnesses. Hospital bills in SG are so expensive, and not worth spending on. Many years, I went on slimming via slimming centres, exercise in gym, healthy diet and still not getting what I want. I spent almost $10k via different slimming centres. Since I started TRA, I truly believe the root cause is within my body. So I need to fix internal & external together. Woohooo... As now, I'm looking for people to lose weight together and making new friends. You may want to visit my link and pls support by "LIKE" my page --> www.facebook.com/healthbeauty96 Alternatively, you are free to PM me for more information on TRA & ageloc R2. You'll be very happy with results just like me. You need to commit 3mths in this program to see your result. Let's do it together! :)

Dianezq1

Hey! I found out about this slimming supplement which helps me control my intake. I bought this supplement called - GLOW Ignite 2.0. I've been taking it for many months now. I realized that the supplement is the reason why I can maintain my weight for all these months. It's really amazing.
About 4 months ago, when I first start taking GLOW Ignite, I manage to lose 5 kg in a month!! That's really amazing because I have problems controlling my food intake - seriously who doesnt love food?!
I strongly recommend this supplement to my friends. I think a lot of people have lost weight through this supplement also. You can check it out at GLOW THE ORIGINAL RASPBERRY KETONE DIET.
Cheers! :)

jiapoh

Hi mommies!

Here I'm back again. I was on Phentermine 375 for 4 months and lost about 20kg!

You know It all started as an experiment. As I have been fat most of my life I wanted to see what else except diets I could do with my body. So I started Phentermine as recommended. It really made me full after eating much less than I was used to. The weight came off easily, with no effort and no side effects.

Now I am discovering all the other benefits: confidence, sexy clothes, hotness...

I'm very thankful to [url]www.cheapmeds4u.com[/URL] for offering such effective products :)

nora768

I usually do not believe in the efficacity of all these pills sold on the Internet.

But I've decided to try Sibutramine .. I began with those of 10mg !

And I was surprised to see the good result just at the beginning.. !

I feel really good! My body is back to normal and I feel so full of energy that I could run a marathon! My husband and my children are also impressed about my new look! Thank you!I just ordered the redutil 15mg on weightlossmeds.biz - a good point is the fact that reductil must be taken as a contraceptive pill (same time) so I like ..

I will contact you for more details of this treatment ;)

wendylee

hi,

i have just bought the Garcinia Forte and Cleanse Plus that Chen Li Ping advertised.

Any one want to share the product with me?

SGD60 / box for each product

Attachments

ivy33ladan

Hi mommies!

Here I'm back again. I was on Phentermine 375 for 4 months and lost about 20kg!

You know It all started as an experiment. As I have been fat most of my life I wanted to see what else except diets I could do with my body. So I started Phentermine as recommended. It really made me full after eating much less than I was used to. The weight came off easily, with no effort and no side effects.

Now I am discovering all the other benefits: confidence, sexy clothes, hotness...

I'm very thankful to http://cheapmeds4u.com/index.php?loc=home§iune=prod_detail&id_categ=24&id_prod=906&lang=enwww.cheapmeds4u.com for offering such effective products :)

Hi!
I have been taking Phentermine for over 2 weeks and I am loving it...more energy, loss of appetite, better mood.
I was under the impression Reductil was the same as Phentermine so I ordered 60pills of 15 mg on the same site.
Will this work the same? I'm a little bit confused about these two diet pills...

jiapoh

These products are actually similar as they stop appetite and cravings. I'm sure you'll lose weight with reductil too, don't worry.

XiaoDingDang

I'm not too sure abt slimming but maybe you can try Clarins body products. I first know about them when the salesperson in airport recommended to me. I saw Sephora selling it but its quite exp. :eek: Got to know a shop https://www.viimart.com/ through google and they sold it cheaper than airport.. ard $60+? If i'm not wrong airport sells it at over 70 bucks.

dollyly

Hi everyone there..

I have same need as you mummys , I need to lose weight urgently as summer's coming and ... so I am back on REDUCTIL :red:

I bought a month supply of Reductil 15 on CHEAPMEDS4U.COM and started it a couple of days ago.

I really dont't know if that's the pills effect or a psychological effect but I CAN already feel my appetite dramatically decreasing :Dancing_wub:

If I manage to lose 5 kg this month I'll need just another month supply and I'll be ready for the summer days yoohoooo..... :001_302:

Thanks God there are still some online supplies to offer this miracle pill :) :) :)

gina07

Hello Girls ,
I hope everyone is great and that those kg's are just dropping off!!! I am on Reductil also, have ordered them from a well-known and trusted company like Meridiareductil.com. Complete satisfaction using this drug, so far no side affects have been noticed. Lost 5kg in my first month of treatment and I am very pleased. I can't wait to loose a another 5kgs and then I think I will start to feel alive again :)

Last edited:

wendy2250

hi there, i've try the slimming cream brand- LATOJA, just sharing.
first trial can see the result :D so happy.

The achieves of Latoja slimming cream: whitening emollient firming detox Slimming remove obesity pattern remove stretch marks and etc... Suitable for
✔postpartum;
✔lactation;
✔prepare pregnant;
✔beer/pot belly;
✔stubborn obesity;
✔local
✔obesity.
Just apply on which part you need to slim down. Our Top-level US patent fat soluble pigment did not added any hormones, do not rebound.LATOJA SLIMMING - 1-6.jpg

dollyly

Good slimming product? Well, REDUCTIL, REDUCTIL and REDUCTIL :red:

I used reductil myself and had a fantastic fast result!!! What dosage? The 15mg was just fine? Where I got it? On cheapmeds4u.com
Recommended? Definitely!!!

Good luck every mum that is losing weight! :)

Biteki

Hi Mommies,

The Japan’s most successful and top seller food replacement enzyme is now here in Singapore. Biteki 90 Sen Vegelife Enzyme Liquid" is the product Stepworld Co., Ltd, which has a proven track record of developing over 70 types of diet products, has progressed by focusing attention on enzymes and carefully selecting ingredients.

The ingredients are decomposed by enzymes into low molecules by 90 types of fermented plant and extract of wild herbs, vegetables, fruits, seaweed and sugar, and the absorption of such ingredients by the human body is improved. Accordingly the product can make up for the nutritional insufficiency that can often occur during fasting and help people to diet in a healthy and effortless way.

Moreover, the product containing fruits has a slightly sweet taste and smooth flavor. Thus, particular consideration has been given to the taste and flavor so that you can continue to enjoy drinking it for a long time.

It was also tested by 20 general product testers for 4 weeks by replacing one meal per day with the enzyme liquid. According to the test results, the average weight loss in 20 participants was 2.4 kg, and 7 out of 20 participants lost 3 kg or more.

It's a healthy way of losing weight.
Please visit Home page | Vegelife Enzyme to find out more.

Regards,
Biteki

haerin07

Hello Girls ,
I hope everyone is great and that those kg's are just dropping off!!! I am on Reductil also, have ordered them from a well-known and trusted company like Meridiareductil.com. Complete satisfaction using this drug, so far no side affects have been noticed. Lost 5kg in my first month of treatment and I am very pleased. I can't wait to loose a another 5kgs and then I think I will start to feel alive again :)

Hi there,
How are you doing gina07? I hope you managed to achieve your weight loss goal :)
I am a big fan of this supplement. Reductil 15 mg pills from meridiareductil.com have helped me to take the weight off my hips and my belly after just a few weeks of using them. This product is great because it decreases my appetite. I used to be able to eat second, thirds, even fourth plates when I would have dinner, now I can barely finish one small plate. I eat less but feel more satisfied with what I eat. I would recommend to anyone.

Last edited:

Biteki

Hi,

Try Vegelife Enzyme Drink. It's proven effective!

Britney Hamada (a Japanese manga artist), an official product tester, took on the challenge of a "meal replacement diet program" by replacing one meal a day with the enzyme drink and succeeded in significant "weight loss of 10 kg" in two and a half months and weight loss of 15 kg in one and a half years.

Vegelife Enzyme Drink was also tested by 20 general product testers for 4 weeks by replacing one meal per day with the enzyme liquid.
According to the test results, the average weight loss in 20 participants was 2.4 kg, and 7 out of 20 participants lost 3 kg or more

Please visit Home page | Vegelife Enzyme to find out more. :)

gina07

Hi there,
How are you doing gina07? I hope you managed to achieve your weight loss goal :)
I am a big fan of this supplement. Reductil 15 mg pills from meridiareductil.com have helped me to take the weight off my hips and my belly after just a few weeks of using them. This product is great because it decreases my appetite. I used to be able to eat second, thirds, even fourth plates when I would have dinner, now I can barely finish one small plate. I eat less but feel more satisfied with what I eat. I would recommend to anyone.

Hey haerin07,
Sorry been away for a while, computer problem.
Thank you for asking :) Well, I have another 5 kg to lose to reach my goal weight of 55 kg. How about you? :)