Recommend beast pump

cyberie

Hi Mummies

Any recommendation on breast pumps? Seems like the most popular brand is medela..
Any other brands that are just as good and cheaper?

Thanks.

malibu

Hi Mummies

Any recommendation on breast pumps? Seems like the most popular brand is medela..
Any other brands that are just as good and cheaper?

Thanks.
Hi mummy,
i'm using Philips Avent single electric pump which able to remember your personal rhythm, which you can control how you want the speed rhythm. And Avent storage cup which can attach to the pump, after express out the breast milk, you can just change the cup top to bottle feed or to store. It's reuseable and can store baby snack in future which will save you some money then to get those storage bag, which can't be reuse and have to pour the ebm to milk bottle to warm up.

babyswonderful

Hi mummies,

For those who are keen on an Ameda pump set, I am helping to ship the sets in from USA at $279 nett.
The sets are brand new and sealed in box. Includes a compatible adaptor for use with SG power point worth $30.

Reason for recommending this pump is because a brand new Ameda set is generally more decently priced than a brand new (or even some preloved) Medela set. As for pump efficiency and performance, it depends on individuals; reviews by mummies from USA generally are that "it is just as efficient and perhaps more quiet than the Medela set".

Do drop by my blog at www.babyswonderful.blogspot.com for details, what's included in the set and pics.

Alternatively, you can refer to my thread under http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/45-off-retail-prices-new-milk-bottles-breast-pumps-creams-milk-storage-bags-87527/ for info.

We are also giving away free samples of milk bags (shipped in from USA) to mummies here to try and provide reviews. No purchase required. Free postage.

Thanks,
Baby S.
baby.swonderful@gmail.com

dinida

like what mummy malibu has commented, i agree wif her. i actually have a single avent electric pump and a mini medela pump. the medela pump i bought when i was having my 1st child. i find it abit uncomfortable and painful. so when i m having my 2nd one, i bought the avent, the avent has a cushion dat doesnt make the experience of pumping painful and somehow i feel dat i let down much better. just my 2cents worth :)

magdalenechoo

Congratulations, All Mummies & Mummies-to-be! :Dancing_tongue:

for mummies who wish to breastfeed for short-term, or are not sure which breastpumps suits them the most, can consider renting MEDELA breastpumps from us at affordable rates!

for choice of breastpumps & their rates pls visit Renting Pump

we can deliver the breastpumps to your doorsteps if its not too far away from Sembawang :)
for mummies who are still in their confinement, we will try our very best to deliver even if you are staying quite a distance away from us...

Happy Breastfeeding, Mummies! Strive on!