Recommend me your favorite degreaser

YoruVoly

First post, gonna keep things nice and simple. Im looking for a strong but paint safe degreaser for exterior use to become my go-to product. Been leaning towards Megs Super Degreaser but want to hear everyone's suggestions on what works for them.

TrippReaves

I'm a big fan of citrus-based degreasers. They're great for tackling tough messes like sticky residue, grease, and grime. I like to use a citrus-based degreaser like Orange-Sol or Simple Green. They're both effective and won't leave behind a strong odor. Plus, they're both non-toxic and biodegradable, so they're safe for you and the environment.If you're looking for something more heavy-duty, I'd recommend a petroleum-based degreaser like LPS or WD-40. They'll be a bit more expensive, but they'll do the job.

Slowmad

I also was a big fan of Megs Super Degreaser and had been using it for years. It does a great job of cleaning and is paint safe, so you won't have to worry about it damaging your car. It's really easy to use and you won't have to spend a ton of money either. But my current favorite is citrus-based cleaner "Clover Virosol." It does a great job of removing grease, grime, and dirt. It's nice because you can use it on a variety of surfaces, and it's safe for the environment. Hope this helps, and good luck finding the right degreaser for you!