Recommendations for accommodation at Cameron Highlands

snowbear

Hello! We've decided to go Cameron Highlands this Dec for 4D3N. Not really sure which hotels/apartments are comfortable and would really appreciate some suggestions. :)

We need accommodation for a total of 4 adults and a 17-mth toddler. Preferably a recommendation for an apartment with 2 bedrooms. We dun mind staying in 2 separate rooms either so it doesn't have to be an apartment. Budget's not more than S$150 per nite. Thanks so much in advance!

lizzy.liz

google Aloha Resorts in Singapore. They have bungalows in Frasers Hills and one in Cameron Highlands. You can book by rooms. ;)

snowbear

Hey snowbear, try visiting the Cameron Highlands tourism site? Cameron Highlands Online

Also for the travel playpen, I've updated the thread "Playpen" with the dimensions of my $88 one. :)
Prior to posting my thread here, I've seen the website and have browsed thru many reviews already actually. What I'm asking now over here is for first-hand experience at the accommodation there so I can gather more feedback before booking...

Thanks for the update! :)