Recommendations for Baby Photography?

roseclive

Helllo Mummies,

Any recommendations for baby photography?
I regretted not doing it for my daughter previously. She is 4 yrs old already.

Now want to do it for my son who is 6mths+ old.

Pls help as i want to do it asap before his chubbines disappears.

Can include an estimate on the pricing and what is included.

Thanks in advance.

roseclive

Hmm...thanks to both for the recommendation.
Saw the pics of the two, each has their style/feel.
Will discuss with my hubby to see which one to take up.

Of cos for the rest of the mummies, you can still give me more suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Cheerios!

princesspixie

try The Studio Loft [::: The Studio Loft :::]
I took my family photos with them, also did their walk in promos for Valentines & CNY and love them to bits!

or you can go to their facebook page to see the photos they have taken for their clients. Login | Facebook

went there when my son is almost two.... very nice picture.... now that my 2nd girl is almost 3yo..... we have yet to go take some again... but will definitely do so....

HIGHLY recommended!!

Helllo Mummies,

Thanks in advance.
You can have a look at Bambini Photography - Natural Light Baby & Children Photography and more recent work at Bambini Photography | Facebook, OR TOMATO PHOTO : Singapore : Maternity : Newborn Photography : Baby Photography : Children Photography : Wedding Photography : Family Photography :

momoslilones

Dear mummies,
Congrats to you on your little baby. We would be appreciated if you could find some time and help us with this little survey here....

<a href="

MarySmith

Helllo Mummies,

Thanks in advance.
Please take a look at Studio Milla | London photographer Milla is the best children photographer I know. She specializes in running baby photo sessions so she'll be perfect for what you need. BTW, you can also encourage your older daughter to join your son, as photographs depicting siblings are really exceptional. If you want to see some pictures taken by Milla you can visit her website (link above) and check her gallery of baby or children photographs. What I can add is that Milla worked with my children a couple of times and she is great at making them cooperate. The results are always awesome!

oopsleslie

I have taken mine at MamaMiyo photography. The package is only $100 plus for 3 hours home photo shoot, the costumes are so cute.
I liked that the photographer is female, she handled my baby with gentle care. I took my maternity photos with her too.

http://www.mamamiyo-photography.com/
https://www.facebook.com/mamamiyo.photography

MissyEve

Hi there,

Can consider www.123photography.com.sg

Just had newborn photoshoot done for my baby in 123 Photography's studio. Thot i share the experience, because I am very happy with my baby's pictures and their service. He was only few days old during the shoot. Our photographer Darren is really patient and assuring. From this experience, I realized how much care and effort is needed for newborn photoshoot. The photographer has to be really patient,calm and quiet throughout the session so to not alarm the baby, and to slowly and patiently pose the baby but be quick enough to capture them in pose, because babies can't hold their poses at that stage. Feels like victory when we got the pictures. Glad I have a beautiful picture of him during his infant days. :wong19:

MisterR

Hi there,

Can consider www.123photography.com.sg

Just had newborn photoshoot done for my baby in 123 Photography's studio. Thot i share the experience, because I am very happy with my baby's pictures and their service. He was only few days old during the shoot. Our photographer Darren is really patient and assuring. From this experience, I realized how much care and effort is needed for newborn photoshoot. The photographer has to be really patient,calm and quiet throughout the session so to not alarm the baby, and to slowly and patiently pose the baby but be quick enough to capture them in pose, because babies can't hold their poses at that stage. Feels like victory when we got the pictures. Glad I have a beautiful picture of him during his infant days. :wong19:
Thank you for this information, I really need it! It seems that this is a very good service. Also a few cool tips I found here http://fixthephoto.com/blog/photo-tips/how-to-photograph-children-best-poses-for-toddler-shooting.html Have fun!

Last edited: