Recommendations for baby salon

Hi mummies,

Anyone brought their babies for haircut less than 6mth old?
Anyone had their hair trimmed instead of shave?

Share the location and price yea :)

autumn82

Hi mummies,

Anyone brought their babies for haircut less than 6mth old?
Anyone had their hair trimmed instead of shave?

Share the location and price yea :)
:err: Me!! Iggy had his hair trimmed since NB until now @ autumn's salon. :p :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Why not try it on your own?

Jmumi

my boi had his hair cut at 4mth. Dun remember the name but it's located in United square and cost $20. Not bad place cos he still can watch HI 5 while the stylist shave his hair...lol

tika

Actually there's 1 at suntec city. above carrefour i think. the whole floor is children's stuff.

PinkDiamonds

Hello, my girl is coming to 4 months and we want to shave her hair as she seems to be itching a lot on her scalp and keep scratching until got bald patches. :(

We r staying in Tampines. Anyone has recommendations for saloons that do it in Tampines or East area?

apollo

my friend reco me a baby salon at katong mall... havent been b4 yet but might be going to try..:001_302:

PinkDiamonds

Do you have the name of the salon? Maybe I can go there & try and let you know. :D

Another salon we're thinking of going is the Junior League one at Parkway Parade

stonston

Junior League is the one inside Toys R Us right? My boy always goes to the Vivo branch previously. He likes it cos got balloons, stickers, cartoon to watch. There was once he did not want to leave the seat until the cartoon ended (mickey mouse clubhouse). & they have toys for them to play with while cutting :)

Price wise is $18 I think. Now my boy not afraid of haircuts, so we bring him to HDB salon to cut $4 only :p

PinkDiamonds

Yep the one at Vivocity is inside the toys r us. The one at Parkway Parade is next to Isetan on the 3rd floor i think. Same floor as Mothercare, Pumpkin Patch, etc.

My girl is coming to 4 months nxt weekend, wonder how she will react to a haircut

chiro

johanan had his secon hair cut by his daddy yesterday... I carried him n let watch babyeinstein on youtube..

apollo

can i ask you mummies a qns???

if i wanna shave ds on his 4th mth, do i shave him on his actual 4th mth or + - 1-2 days is okay?? follow lunar or english calendar?? and, i only can bring him to shave at 1st or 4th mth?? now he 3mth old cannot shave??

Cheyenne

Hi Pink Diamond,
How to DIY ? My boy also turing 4 month soon, as we also want to shave him.

Are you planning to shave his eye brow too ?

apollo

i'm curious, does the salon help to shave eyebrow too??

if shave eyebrow, the eyebrow confirm will grow bk??