Recommendations for Malaysian cosmetics?

Pegasister

Anybody can recommend some good MY brands for whitening? Taking a train into JB in 2 weeks and been hearing about popular brands like Tati Skincare, Vida Beauty etc. Exchange rate is good so makes sense to buy cosmetics in MY. Want to try if it is good but then i saw my friend share this article on Facebook: https://junkasia.com/2018/03/26/meet-malaysias-cosmetic-millionaires/ but then still thinking about trying the products because quite cheap. Anyone tried it before? Or any reviews to link here so i can read?

Lyayozoce

I think that you should use perfume daily as you use decorative cosmetics. Each person chooses the perfume that embodies their personality and emphasizes individuality. I love to buy a new perfume every season that matches my mood and state of mind. I believe that a person should smell nice. Surely you don't like it when your companion doesn't smell very pleasant. I have a few favorite perfume manufacturers whose fragrances make a strong impression on me. Lately, I've been ordering perfume at www.decantx.com. This company specializes in customized women's and men's perfumes that leave no one indifferent.