Recommendations for Maternity Clothes?

Xelle

Hi there Mummies,

I'm pregnant with my 2nd but even with previous experience, still think it's not so easy to find good looking, affordable maternity clothing. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to shop? I stay in the East, but I think for everyone's reference, just list any that you know? Maybe we can start a list so all of us can refer to.

List will be in following format:

SHOP NAME
LOCATION (EAST/WEST/NORTH/SOUTH/CENTRAL/ONLINE)
ADDRESS
PROS
CONS
$/$$/$$$/$$$$

$ - for very affordable
$$ - for affordable
$$$ - for average to pricey
$$$$ - pricey/expensive

Last edited:

Xelle

Since no one started list yet, I will just name a few that I know. If you know any good ones, please post! If you have shopped at any of the following also, feel free to leave a review so others will have a better idea :) If you own a shop selling Maternity wear, please feel free to list your shop name/address/url here too so I can add on.

CENTRAL

Maternity Exchange - $$$
www.maternityexchange.com
Marina Square #01-01/02/03
6 Raffles Boulevard

Pros- Online Option, Rental Available, Modern Stylish Pieces

Dote Studio - $$
www.dotestudio.com
Available at Maternity Exchange (see above)

Pros - Online Option, Good range of Products, Free Local Shipping

Spring Maternity - $$/$$$
www.springmaternity.com
Locations click here

Pros - Many Stores, Good range of products, Online Option

ONLINE ONLY

ubermums - $$
www.ubermums-shop.com

Pros - Affordable, Good range of Products

Last edited:

fft

i din go to those maternity shops to get my clothes cos i find their dresses like v over priced. I went to those dresses shop (eg moon river) and get dresses in large sizes and purposely choose those one piece dresses that do not have any restrictions at the tummy area. These dresses r nicer and cheaper (abt 50 bucks per piece) than those maternity wear unless u r looking for something tt can open at certain portions to facilitate BF.

missyqiqi

I don't wear much maternity clothes, normally maxi, babydoll dress, skater dress or bodycon dress to show off my bump. I will still get a few nice maternity dress from ASOS. Because when is on sale it can go below S$30, free shipping to singapore. Got to go their online shop visit quite a while to check out and catch the deals. :)

germainechow

Do check out asos.com ( it is cheap & very good material! ) plus, really nice designs.

Enjoy motherhood fellow mummies! I just delivered to a baby boy in Dec. :)

lyn27

spring maternity has a good range i think. if you are starting to look at newborn clothing you might want to check out www.littlesuite.com.sg
there's only 100% organic cotton clothing for baby.. very good for babies sensitive skin.
bought by royals and celebrities too!! says much on the quality of the fabric!