recommended & resonable tattoo removal

Vonn55

Vincher: Really? Is it cheaper than National Skin Centre? Cos I'll need to pay about $500+ at NSC each visits and they still tell me that I have to goat least 12-15times or maybe more.. Bcos my tattoos is quite big n got little bit colours + shadings, so need to laser many times :(

Roughly How much the clinic u referring, charge for each time??? And where's the location of this clinic?
Need to see near anot lol..

kywenyi

I had went to this clinic to remove my tattoo before.

Dr Kevin Chua | 6377 3179 | Contact Us

They are using the latest best laser machine, Medlite C6. The strongest in the market.

Price is super reasonable. Much much more cheaper than the others I had tried.

I strongly recommend.
i emailed this doctor. yes, his price is reasonable.
he quoted me $150 per session. but i prefer a female doctor. any recommendation?

kywenyi

Re: recommended & resonable tattoo removal

Vincher: Really? Is it cheaper than National Skin Centre? Cos I'll need to pay about $500+ at NSC each visits and they still tell me that I have to goat least 12-15times or maybe more.. Bcos my tattoos is quite big n got little bit colours + shadings, so need to laser many times :(

Roughly How much the clinic you referring, charge for each time??? And where's the location of this clinic?
Need to see near anot lol..
i thought of going NSC as well but thought it would be very expansive. how big is your tattoo?

Vonn55

i thought of going NSC as well but thought it would be very expansive. how big is your tattoo?
I wanna laser my 2 Medium size tribals covered almost half of my bottom back..
Roughly How big is yours?
I Will send him an email n the pic to ask him let me know roughly how much will it cost per session =)

kywenyi

I wanna laser my 2 Medium size tribals covered almost half of my bottom back..
Roughly How big is yours?
I Will send him an email n the pic to ask him let me know roughly how much will it cost per session =)
my tattoo is about 1" x 3" black inked tattoo.
how did NSC quoted you? guess you need to go down in person right?

Vonn55

Yup.. Have to go down for consultation 1st, den will see where u wanna laser n hoe big it is, after that u'll know the price...
They are super slow...

kywenyi

can share with me how much you paid for consultation?

You dont't have to hurry for removing your tattoo, as the most important part in this treatment is to select the right place with proper dermatologist and proper laser machine. As sometime selecting wrong place may end you with lifetime scars. And also get your skin sensitivity test done before starting your treatment.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You dont't have to hurry for removing your tattoo, as the most important part in this treatment is to select the right place with proper dermatologist and proper laser machine. As sometime selecting wrong place may end you with lifetime scars. And also get your skin sensitivity test done before starting your treatment.

Experts view on tattoo removal equipment

princess1411

i emailed this doctor. yes, his price is reasonable.
he quoted me $150 per session. but i prefer a female doctor. any recommendation?
Hi, can you provide me the email of this Dr? I have a tattoo of a fairy behind my shoulder and wana get rid of it. Thank you.

edithcimafranca

My sister had hers removed at hair and laser clinic. They used this ndyag laser which i believe was better at eradicating dark pigments. I guess you have to go their yourself to see how much it would cost you because the cost would depend on the size of your tattoo.

Kevin Chua

Thanks for the kind referral. Do bear in mind though that tattoos usually take more than a few sessions to remove. The Medlite C6 is still currently considered the gold-standard laser for tattoo removal. Fee free to drop me a message on the link above if you have any other queries.

JustineS

My brother removed his small tattoo on his arm at Dr Tan & Partners @ Scotts. I think they charged about $160 per treatment. His tattoo is almost gone after a few treatment. Very good. You can read their tattoo article here : Tattoo article

Christin3453

Tattoo Removal Cream - https://aliexpress.com I've been using this stuff for 2 months and have been noticing a difference. The lighter shades have really been fading and more recently the darker colors have been going away.

Last edited:

Isabella J

Hi ,
I did before tattoo removal at S aesthetics clinic at Pacific Plaza .
This will be the progression after 3rd sessions.
You can see the different for the TOP part and below part .
I only tend to remove one as of now .
The pain is manageable .
Can tolerate
Doctor actually recommend me to do few more session to see the improvement.
Price is reasonable
Important part is I can see the results .
Thank you Dr Sii .

Attachments